BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Sherlock required for Johnlock post reichenbach RP over email

consultantofgallifrey

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, music

Sherlock required for Johnlock post reichenbach RP over email  Empty Sherlock required for Johnlock post reichenbach RP over email

Post by consultantofgallifrey Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 pm

(I'm thinking this can start as text messages and then move to paragraphs)

When Sherlock came back from the dead, John refused to talk to him. He had long since moved out of Baker Street and he wouldn't even answer his text messages. This went on for almost three months before John finally sent a message to Sherlock for the first time since before he had "died". It was the middle of the night when the message came through.

I'm moving to Australia. JW

(So I'm thinking that John has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and is moving to Australia to be part of an experimental drug trial. He hasn't told anyone about it but Mycroft knows because he has been getting in to John's medical files to keep an eye on him)

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:41 pm