BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+3
The Woman
James Moriarty
Sherlock Holmes
7 posters

Need John initially for post Reichenbach trad/adventure RP (& villians)

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Need John initially for post Reichenbach trad/adventure RP (& villians) Empty Need John initially for post Reichenbach trad/adventure RP (& villians)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:13 am

I want to do something post-Reichenbach starting with Sherlock's return to Baker Street and reunion with John. I like to play my Sherlock pretty close to the script and tend not to go down the Johnlock route. Wouldn't say no to it but it would have to be developed properly and not be out of character which means it will probably never happen, lol! Happy to carry on with innuendos and jokes however.

So looking for a John who would be into solving some cases together and generally going on dangerous adventures and not being bored. I really love the canon stories so will probably get inspired by some of them and I'd be really interested to see how we could modernise them and make them work within the new Sherlock genre.

We'll need all the other characters too eventually of course...I'd like to bring Sebastian Moran into it first...and then later we could perhaps have the return of Jim who turns out not to be dead after all.

Other characters would be nice: Mrs Hudson, Mycroft, Lestrade, Molly.

I like to write articulately using proper grammar and full sentences. Happy to do real time chat if both parties are online at the same time.

By the way, there's also a live chat facility at the bottom of the home page - do check it out!

Thanks and looking forward to hooking up with new RP-ers.... Very Happy
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Need John initially for post Reichenbach trad/adventure RP (& villians) Empty Re: Need John initially for post Reichenbach trad/adventure RP (& villians)

Post by James Moriarty Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Well, I'll be gladly waiting to make my return.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Need John initially for post Reichenbach trad/adventure RP (& villians) Empty Re: Need John initially for post Reichenbach trad/adventure RP (& villians)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Excellent! Please spread the word about this new forum...then we can start having fun!
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 am

If you need a dominatrix to mash things up, I'll be at your service Wink
    Molly_Hooper
    Molly_Hooper

Job : Morgue Attendant
    Hobbies : Scrapbooking, blogging

Post by Molly_Hooper Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:42 am

If you need a Molly at some point, I'd be happy to do it!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanks. I think we will need Molly...Sherlock always needs Molly!
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:31 pm

You don't need a dominatrix? It's a shame.....
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Job : Personal Assistant to Mycroft Holmes
    Hobbies : Walking, sailing, travelling

Post by Anthea_MI6 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 am

If you need an Anthea to pick up John when things are troublesome...
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:47 am

Very Happy I think we'll probably need all of you at some point!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:20 am

Also I was thinking, if any of the minor characters wanted to get involved at any point maybe take the story off on a tangent or add something to it, then you could just send a text to Sherlock and see where it goes from there...?
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:52 am

oh dear, just noticed this post! Will reply ASAP to the topic!
    MycroftH.98
    MycroftH.98

Job : I hold a minor postion in the Government

Post by MycroftH.98 Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 am

if you wish

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 am