BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Jim has a soft side :) Omegle RP

AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Jim has a soft side :) Omegle RP Empty Jim has a soft side :) Omegle RP

Post by AnnieLuv Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 am

Lol, this was a real Omegle roleplay thingy... you can decide for yourselves who I was supposed to be... I never actually decided Very Happy Personally, I find Moriarty to be really creepy but still sexy- so its nice to think about whether or not he has some sort of slightly-less-evil side to him... even if he's still evil... Anyway, enjoy, let me know what you think Smile

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You and the stranger both like Sherlock.

You: Jim, is that you?
    Stranger: Yes, of course – JM
    You: Jim, where did you go? You left me all alone
    Stranger: I had things that I needed to attend to.
    You: You said you would come back, but you didn’t
    Stranger: I am now, doesn’t that count for something, pet?
    You: Yes, yes it does
    Stranger: Good
    You: Are you going to leave again?
    Stranger: I can’t promise that I won’t.
    You: Why? Why do you keep leaving me alone?
    You: I was scared
    Stranger: I have to sever loose ends. I leave to protect you.
    You: Really?
    Stranger: Of course.
    You: So when you’re finished, you won’t have to leave again?
    Stranger: Unless something else occurs.
    You: Good. I’m always scared when you leave.
    You: Sebastian says I shouldn’t be, but I am.
    Stranger: Sebastian is right, you shouldn’t worry about me. You don’t need to be scared anymore. He’ll look after you- I’ll look after you. You’ll always be safe.
    You: Do you promise?
    Stranger: Of course.
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:26 pm