BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

intro for Greg Lestrade

GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

intro for Greg Lestrade Empty intro for Greg Lestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:41 am

Well, hello. Gregory Johnathan Lestrade of Scotland Yard, reporting for duty. Oh yes, (in our AU) I'm a DCI, got promoted last year. Bout time, really. Anyway, if you're looking for someone to discuss things (otherwise known as rp) with, I'm your man. Get in touch but don't call 999, that's for emergencies. I swear I'll kill Sherlock if he tries that one again. Leave a message, but don't expect me to be quick to reply. If I'm working I might be anywhere. Looking forward to working with you.
    SherlockianBeats
    SherlockianBeats

intro for Greg Lestrade Empty Re: intro for Greg Lestrade

Post by SherlockianBeats Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:48 am

Hello there Greg - I am happy to RP with you - I RP as many characters - except Anderson and Donovan..

Welcome to the forum xx
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 am

Kill me? Don't think so, Greg, difficult cases, you need me.

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 am

Okay then, I won't kill you, just... don't tempt me. I've had a bad day. But yes, alright, I do need you, sometimes, when things get tough. Just...try to behave.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 am

I should have said thank you for the welcome too. Sorry about that. Bad day, as I said.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 am

Bad day for you usually means you have an interesting case for me. Ah, yes. Well, I might be able to fit it in. Give me some details, or do you want me to tell you what the case is about?
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:58 am

You thrive on my bad days....
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Pleasure to meet you, Detective. I'm sure we'll run into each other, one way or another...
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 pm

GJLestrade wrote:You thrive on my bad days....

You say it like it's a bad thing.

((I'd love to rp with you as well so please feel free to pm me if you have some plot or case ideas. I have one or two we could throw around too. I'm sure we can come up with something between us. ))
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 am

Of course, it wouldn't be a bad thing where you're concerned...

((brilliant if you'd like to. Will pm you with an idea I had))

Thank you for the greeting, Annie. Just take care we meet on the right side of the law, love.
    SherlockianBeats
    SherlockianBeats

Post by SherlockianBeats Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 am

Detective Inspector do you have any reservations this evening with a minor member of the British Government?

(I ship Mystrade and MorMor very hard)
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 am

(so do I)
    Um... I'm not doing anything this evening, if you have any ideas...

(Chat? Is that possible?)
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Post by AnnieLuv Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 am

GJLestrade wrote:Of course, it wouldn't be a bad thing where you're concerned...

((brilliant if you'd like to. Will pm you with an idea I had))

Thank you for the greeting, Annie. Just take care we meet on the right side of the law, love.

Sorry, Detective, but I don't think I'll be able to promise anything... Wink
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:39 am

Well, lets just say it would be a shame to find I had to arrest you. On the other hand, if you have any interesting information, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Post by AnnieLuv Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 am

Well, information is what I deal in... I'm sure, if the need arises, we could work out a deal. That's if I ever did anything wrong, and I think you'll find that there's a great lack of evidence to prove anything... Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:17 am