BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+3
MAHolmes
His-Doctor
FinallyGinger
7 posters

Samantha Holmes - The worlds youngest consultant detective

Mycroft Holmes.
    Mycroft Holmes.

Job : The British Government. Walking database. Looking out for my brother, constantly.

Samantha Holmes - The worlds youngest consultant detective - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Holmes - The worlds youngest consultant detective

Post by Mycroft Holmes. Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 am

GJLestrade wrote:I suspect then that just being army makes him on a par and John would endorse that. Appreciate about the research angle. More work when you don't know stuff. Love the pic btw.

I think so once they got past the sticking point that John didn't want to leave the army and had to but Tyler possibly chose to do so. Ty could have chosen to be with Sam if they had known each other long enough or he could have realised that much as he liked the life his true vocation was as an artist. John followed twin vocations while in service and never looked back when he teamed up with Sherlock.

TY about the pic.
    Mycroft Holmes.
    Mycroft Holmes.

Job : The British Government. Walking database. Looking out for my brother, constantly.

Samantha Holmes - The worlds youngest consultant detective - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Holmes - The worlds youngest consultant detective

Post by Mycroft Holmes. Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 am

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Sherlock will be pretty harsh on him but only because he expects so much from the people he hangs out with. He'll secretly think he's an OK guy but won't tell him that.

That's good. I think a bit of friction somewhere livens things up and gives us all something to play against.
    FinallyGinger
    FinallyGinger

Job : Sorry...what?
    Hobbies : Reading, writing, literature...stuff.

Post by FinallyGinger Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 pm

((I quite enjoy this version of Mycroft. My only objection is that Sherlock is still dead to the rest of the world - including Samantha. The Greg ideas work too.))

Sam:

It's your own fault if they're boring.

Honestly Uncle Mycroft, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to learn to defend myself. I'm quite capable on my own, thank you very much.

Cold cases? Wonderful...

I'll stop by the graveyard as soon as I can. The headstone needs polishing by the way. John's nicked my chemical supplies so I have nothing to clean it with. Apparently he thinks I'm inhaling the fumes again.

((Just a taste of Samantha's character for you!))
    FinallyGinger
    FinallyGinger

Post by FinallyGinger Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 pm

And I honestly don't care whether anyone else sees this...
    So if no one has any problems with it, I'm perfectly happy discussing the plot here.
    Mycroft Holmes.
    Mycroft Holmes.

Post by Mycroft Holmes. Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Discussing the plot on the advert thread has been done before so unless Admin wants to relocate the discussion let's get the show on the road.

Something you mentioned up top was if John's memory got altered by the Doctor. One way round it is that John only saw what he was supposed to see. He was on the ground, had a nasty bump on the head and we can say he doesn't remember everything.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Ahh, so Sherlock is still 'dead'. Does that mean we get to do a Sherlock Returns moment? I love those! XD
    FinallyGinger
    FinallyGinger

Post by FinallyGinger Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:40 am

Right. Okay so my previous replies were a bit slow in response. Sorry about that. I'm on my phone right now, but I'll attempt to start a thread asap. We can go ahead and get started -this just a few things first.

Sherlock is virtually dead.
    The Doctor appearing is optional.
    Sam is either an older teen or a young adult (whatever works best with how you've made Ty. Pm me if you havent already done so)

I believe thats all the loose ends. Ill post the new thread link asap. The Game is On!
    FinallyGinger
    FinallyGinger

Post by FinallyGinger Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:40 am

Sherlock Holmes:
    Indeed! Smile I love those as well ^_^
    FinallyGinger
    FinallyGinger

Post by FinallyGinger Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:54 am

Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Post by Consulting Criminal Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 am

Is there a certain time when you want Seb included? I could throw in small parts about him finding out about Sam then plotting to kidnap and kill her. Unless he already knows about her existence.

I think I'll wait a while to add anything in though. I'll let the rest of you get a good opening before Seb starts ruining everything. x]

_______

-JM ♥

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm