BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

A Couple'a Ideas I'd love to play with!

miss_saffy
    miss_saffy

Job : Scooting Between Sherlock and a Timey-Wimey Thing...

A Couple'a Ideas I'd love to play with! Empty A Couple'a Ideas I'd love to play with!

Post by miss_saffy Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:06 am

'kay... so there are a few ideas I would really love to try out; if anyone is interested, feel free either to pm me, or reply here!

1) (I know this is terribly clichéd and has probably been done before... but I would still love to try it out myself!) Sherlock returns; but John has found comfort in Mycroft during his disappearance, and the two are now a couple. Awkwardness here-on-out! I would happily play either Sherlock, John, or Mycroft.

2) After John's last meeting with The Woman, he begins to ponder her words in more depth, wondering whether she actually has a point or not regarding him and Sherlock's friendship. Basically a starter on their relationship blossoming Smile I'd be happy to play either Sherlock or John.

3) Nearly a year after John marries Mary, Sherlock returns, after being found by Mycroft on the streets. The elder Holmes tries to enlist John into helping Sherlock shape up to being the man he used to be once again. However, John has his own life now - is he so willing to get involved in Sherlock's once more?
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

A Couple'a Ideas I'd love to play with! Empty Re: A Couple'a Ideas I'd love to play with!

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 am

I think idea one could be interesting I'd like to play Sherlock, but not sure how often I'll be on, but other wise it's an interesting idea.
    miss_saffy
    miss_saffy

A Couple'a Ideas I'd love to play with! Empty Re: A Couple'a Ideas I'd love to play with!

Post by miss_saffy Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

Hey!

That's okay - I have entirely too much time on my hands at the moment, hence the multiple ideas LOL. I'd love to rp with your version of Sherlock, though! Very Happy
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Post by Consulting Criminal Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:18 am

I would happily play Mary for you, if you require one.

Ignore that I am posting on my Jim account. It can be confusing.

_______

-JM ♥
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:19 am

Alright completely new so not really sure what to do...
    miss_saffy
    miss_saffy

Post by miss_saffy Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 am

Consulting Criminal: I'm not sure whether a Mary would be needed for the first two ideas, buuutt... I would LOVE to do some threading involving a sort-of-but-not Mary and Sherlock standoff, if you'd be interested in that sort of rp?

(That did confuse me for a moment but it's okay!)

Sydney-Harrison: That's okay! I'm going to head to bed very soon, but I can pm (private message) you in the morning - it's late night here! - and we can discuss ideas further? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:16 am