BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Wanted: One Physics Tutor ((MorMor))

crackedshot
    crackedshot

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Avid fanfic writer and graphics maker; studying fangirling, minor in architecture

Wanted: One Physics Tutor ((MorMor)) Empty Wanted: One Physics Tutor ((MorMor))

Post by crackedshot Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:16 am

Because my feckin' professor said I had to get one otherwise I'd flunk out, and she said the forums were "the place to go" (who even says that anymore?) to look for one. Probably have to be a genius to get me to pass, though what are the chances. Still, figured I'd try after all the old bat put me through. The name's Sebastian Moran, majoring in mechanical engineering. Room 311 of the Baker Dorm if ya want.

-- -- --

Uni!Lock prompt where Sebastian is a struggling with Physics (fuck-all do I give about all this stuff?) and Jim decides to take him on as a pet project. Applicants are free to take it from there as they wish. MorMor pairing.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Wanted: One Physics Tutor ((MorMor)) Empty Re: Wanted: One Physics Tutor ((MorMor))

Post by Consulting Criminal Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:47 am

*raises hand*
    I'd like to volunteer.

I don't think I have ever done MorMor where any of them have been gender-bent, so that ought to be interesting. Do you want Jim to be older? I have no problem with that. Just let me know beforehand, or anything that you would like to happen, I suppose. I'm sure I would be up for trying something new out.

_______

-JM ♥
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Hobbies : Avid fanfic writer and graphics maker; studying fangirling, minor in architecture

Wanted: One Physics Tutor ((MorMor)) Empty Re: Wanted: One Physics Tutor ((MorMor))

Post by crackedshot Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 am

Hello! And thank you!

I've done it once or twice, and it's quite fun, but if you'd much prefer a male Sebastian I can do that, too Smile My headcanon is younger Jim, though, no matter the universe; gives Sebastian/Charlie more room to pick on him (lovingly, of course, haha!). Is that all right?

--CM
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:17 am

I've always seen Jim as younger too, though I thought you might have wanted him along the lines of a Professor, as he is in canon. Sebastian (or Charlie in this case) picking on him is completely fine.

Is there a certain plot you want to use other than Charlie needing a tutor or...? Do they already know each other?

_______

-JM ♥
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 am

Ahh. Nah, big age gaps tend not to be my thing. I'm a little uncomfy, haha.

First meeting, if you don't mind. More fun. Like, Charlie's a year older but on the verge of flunking out because of Physics, so she looks for a tutor, and Jim (or you can genderswap him too if you want) comes along to apply. Cue bullying that is actually flirtatious banter, etc. Something like that?

--CM
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 am

First meeting is fine. Everything sounds great to me. If you want to go ahead and start something; maybe start with a little back story for Charlie and whatnot, as it's likely I will not be able to start so late at night.

_______

-JM ♥
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Oh, it's early morning for me. But all right! Just here then? Very Happy

----------

Charlie Moran let her head tip back, staring at the ceiling with a frown. It was Friday after class but instead of getting to play football or even fucking sleep, she was on her fucking laptop putting out an ad for a fucking Physics tutor. She didn't want one, but Professor Stanton had put her foot down -- pass Physics, or flunk out. And hell if Charlie wanted to get sent back home. No-fucking-nope.

With a heavy sigh, she leaned forward, fingers poised over her keyboard. The advertisement was short and blunt, and left her dorm details at the end. One moment's hesitation, then the click of the enter button.

It was stupid, really. Fucking humiliating. But anything was better than being sent back home.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 am

Time zones are always a nuisance. Where do you live?

As for the RP, I was going to suggest we start in the AU section and give it a nice title, as the adverts section isn't always a great place in case someone else replies. You could copy+paste what you have written there, as that's a good starter.

_______

-JM ♥
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am

Yes, yes they are =___= I'm from the Philippines. You?

Ohhh, whoops! Sorry, bit of a newbie here. I'll do that, then Smile Any title suggestions?
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:27 am

I'm from Ireland, so there is a bit of a time difference there. The least I can do is reply whenever possible. Uni gets in the way too, but not to worry.

It's fine, honestly. And for the title, I've always liked 'Catch a Tiger by the Tail' for MorMor. No idea why, but I find it catchy. You know like the nursery rhyme? That's where I got it from.

Just one more thing; the picture you used for your avatar: is that what you want Charlie to look like? I don't want to end up saying anything about blonde hair if she's a brunette. x]

_______

-JM ♥
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:30 am

Bit of a time difference indeed, but I've RPed with people from the States so it's manageable? Haha! Uni gets in my way, too, so we're square there. But let's just reply when we can.

Ooh, I like that, definitely. That's good.

Ah. That. That is actually me. It's a BTS for a Charlie Moran shoot, so yes, that is what I think she looks like. But Sebastian, in my head, is blonde.

--CM
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:41 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:03 am