BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Sherlock parent

meggiexx15
    meggiexx15

Hobbies : reading

Sherlock parent  Empty Sherlock parent

Post by meggiexx15 Mon May 05, 2014 8:52 am

It had be ages since Gwen had seem him, her husband, everyone thought she was mad for marrying him, that weird bloke in university that everyone hated because they couldn’t have a private life, or they couldn’t cheat without getting caught. But, she saw the other side to him, the more human side to Sherlock Holmes, Her Husband. And now there she stood, at the bottom to 221B Baker Street, nervous about seeing the man she used to love, the man she still loved again. She breathed in and out deeply,  looked at the little blue eyed boy holding her hand and walked in, having already picked the lock; she was a Holmes, after all, even if it was only by law. (Sherlock/OC)
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Sherlock parent  Empty Re: Sherlock parent

Post by Sherlock. Mon May 05, 2014 9:13 am

I would like to know more about Gwen. Why did they break up? Where do you see this going? Who is the father (not making assumptions here) I need some more info please.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:07 am