BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 32 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 29, 2012 9:26 am

Sherlock's heart started beating in anticipation as Jim told him to turn around, he watched him take the lube and condom and couldn't help but groan in need.

"It's... you don't need... the condom.. right?" he whispered, kissing his lips and then turning around. "It's just us now, right?" he whispered, and spread on the bed, and shivering when he felt the other's fingers enter him.

He could feel himself adapting quickly.
    "Oh Jim," he whimpered, burying his face in the pillow. "I don't need much... I am... getting used to this..." he admitted, pushing his ass back towards the other's hand.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 32 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 am

"Yes." Jim said lowering himself over Sherlock's back, trailing kisses up his spine. "Just you and I." He whispered against it. "And no one else. Ever."

Jim retrieved his fingers quickly as Sherlock was basically pleading for more already. "Alright, impatient boy." Jim joked, lifting himself up from Sherlock's back. His knees moved to both side of Sherlock's legs as he positioned himself.

He squeezed a good amount of lube onto his hand and attached it to his cock. He then slightly bent over, his hand reaching to cup Sherlock's hips and pull them up a bit for better access. Jim brought his erection closer to Sherlock's entranced and with a smooth, soft thrust he slid in.

A moan tore from his lips as he felt the warmth of Sherlock surrounding him. Without a condom everything felt so much more sensitive and intense.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 29, 2012 10:10 am

You and I.
    No one else, ever.

Sherlock shivered at the words, nodding in agreement. "No one else, ever," he whispered back, his eyes closing and for a moment he prayed to no one in particular that Jim would stay with him always, that nothing would take him away.

He followed the other's movements, he lifted his hips a bit for him to position better, and groaned loudly when Jim entered him.
    It felt warm and slick, it was a promise for so much more.

"Yes, Jim... you feel so good..." he moaned, fisting the blanket under him, shaking in want. "Fast, Jim, make me yours..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 am

Jim almost immediately obeyed to Sherlock's comment. His hands gritted around the other's hips, holding them tight as he starter to increase his pace. "As you wish." He groaned.

He almost pulled out completely before slamming into Sherlock again with great force. A loud moan fell off his lips every time he repeated the same action. "Yes...Sherlock..." He moaned loud, feeling every bit of friction a thousand times more intense.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Sherlock felt like an animal in heat, hungrily sticking his ass out to better take each one of his lover's thrusts, moaning and keening at the pleasure it caused him.

"God, yes! Yes Jim! Go on!" He whimpered, his muscles straining to keep him up, he needed that delicious friction, and at the same time he was so close already, his cock pulsing in between his legs.

"So good Jim, so good," he whimpered, overwhelmed.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Jim changed his thrusts into short, really fast ones, keeping Sherlock hips steady between his hands. He didn't realized it was possible to go any faster then this, until he actually did.

His moans had almost turn into screaming as his orgasm started to built up. His head fell back and his mouth hang open. Every single thrust sending sparks of pleasure all the way through his spine. Sherlock's encouraging words were making this better then it already had been and he wished this feeling would never end.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed May 30, 2012 2:45 am

Sherlock was pushing his hips back to meet Jim's thrusts, his body was shaking in pleasure, and he was moaning loudly over the creeking of the bed. "God, Jim, yes, I am so close, damn, Jim," he whimpered, burying his face in the pillow not to be too loud.

His hand started moving down, his fingers wrapping around his arousal. "God, God, Jim, I think, ah-" he groaned, the sound coming from the depth of his chest as he felt himself come. His orgasm hitting him strong and vibrant, making him almost slump on the bed in the blissful mindless pleasure.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed May 30, 2012 3:02 am

Jim felt Sherlock tense around it, making it more difficult to go fast on him. His hand gripped around Sherlock's waist to keep him up while he was having his orgasm.

He was soon to follow, the thought of his lover climaxing underneath him was more then enough. Jim's hips twitched a few times, uncontrollable. He buried himself deep into his lover, filling him up completely.

Jim's eyes shot close, a loud moan in the form of Sherlock's name escaped his lips. His back arched and rainbow coloured sparks danced in front of his eyes as he came inside his boyfriend.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed May 30, 2012 4:28 am

Sherlock was still coming down from his own orgasm when he felt Jim calling out his name in the sexiest tone he had ever heard. "God," he whimpered, his hips instinctively twitching up as he felt him bury himself inside him, filling him up completely and coming inside him.

"God, Jim," he whispered, closing his eyes, exhausted, unable to believe that this was still able to blow his mind completely.
    "I am yours... completely..." he added, feeling blissful and hazy.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed May 30, 2012 6:51 am

Jim didn't pull out immediately. He had lowered himself on Sherlock's back for a few moment, just taking in the scent of him and panting uncontrollably. After a few seconds he moved, pulling himself out and collapsing next to his boyfriend on the bed.

His breathing still incredibly fast and his body covered in small drops of sweat. "Yes, love. You're mine, and no one will ever change that." He sighed happily as he turned his head to face Sherlock.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

Sherlock looked at him, his eyes filled with feelings that he really couldn't express. "Good," he said simply, and moved closer, cuddling, placing a soft kiss on Jim's lips.

"I really want this to last," he confessed against his skin, closing his eyes for a long moment, slowly calming down. "I don't think I can live without you," he breathed out, biting on his lower lip. "Not any more."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed May 30, 2012 9:49 am

Jim curled up against Sherlock, wrapping himself around the other man completely. He placed gentle kisses along his jawline.

"No, I don't think I'll be able to either." He confessed, thoughts of their fight earlier coming back to his mind.

Jim was exhausted. Not only physically but also mentally. He needed to rest in order to use his brain fully for the decisions he was about to make in the next days.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 pm

The following months were fast to go by, Sherlock found himself in a frenzy of new experiences. Moving in with Jim, for starters, had been nerve-wrecking and exciting at the same time. He had his own things, Jim had his, but there were so many things they had to choose and buy together to make the apartment habitable, that at some point Sherlock felt like he was getting married.
    At the end of the day though they were bickering all the time, teasing each other and having sex on every surface of their new apartment. Sherlock had never been happier. But his life was far from simple though, because he was not alone any more, he had to balance his new job, his boyfriend and the long recovery of his best friend.

John was getting better though, more quickly than expected, and by the end of the fourth month they were already starting to work again.
    Jim and he had been together for six months when John started insisting to meet Sherlock's mysterious boyfriend.

Sherlock knew it was dangerous, he knew that he could lose John with this, but he couldn't just lie to him.

"You are not going to like him John, but please don't try to kill him," he muttered as they were setting the table in John's new apartment. Jim was going to get here after work, so they could have dinner together.

"Jesus, Sherlock, why are you so sure I am not going to like him?" He asked, shaking his head, he thought Sherlock's worry was adorable, and he knew he was going to hate this guy just because he had taken Sherlock from him, but that didn't mean that he wasn't going to try to be friends with him. "I am not going to try and kill anyone today," he added teasingly.

Sherlock didn't seem convinced, the doctor's calm was making him even more nervous. "John, he... he has done very bad things in the past... Very bad things..."

John sighed, "He's your boyfriend, Sherlock, it's not my place to judge him, if you know what he's done, but you still like him... well, I can only accept that..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 am

In the last few months, Jim's life had changed like it never had before. He had took some drastic decisions concerning his organization. The leadership was now completely in Sebastian's hands and Jim had cut off all his connections during the process. There had been many times where he had sat down, thinking why he was doing this, regretting it even. But then he just looked over at Sherlock and he knew he was doing the right thing.

Mycroft had helped Jim clearing his name. In fact, it had only took the man one phone call to clear out everything he had once done. And now, to the worlds, Jim Moriarty had never existed. But Jim moved on, he had to. Next up was finding himself a job. With his potentials he could be anything he wanted. He decided to try and do politics, just until he got bored of it, he could always find something else later. In between he helped Sherlock, giving him advice on how criminal networks worked. After all, he knows most of them personally.

That day Jim had been nervous the whole time. Sherlock had warned him about John's reaction. He wasn't going to be happy and he might even relapse into his depression. However, Jim planned on being gentle and easy going. He wasn't out on harming any of them, not anymore. And John needed to understand that nothing was going to change that. Jim finished up some final paperwork before getting ready to go. He took out his phone and send a quick text to his boyfriend.

On my way. Should take about 20 minutes.
    JM. Xx

As soon as he got there by taxi, Jim's heart raced in his chest. The last time he had stood here was years ago, when he had just won his case at the court. A shiver ran down his spine and his nerves were taking over. Slowly he walked over to the door. He could break in and it was still tempting to do so, but for the first time ever, he actually rang the bell.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

Sherlock felt on edge as soon as he read the text, and John was starting to feel nervous as well, so much that when the bell actually rang, they both jumped in alert.

"He's here," said Sherlock, springing towards the door and going to open it. He smiled at Jim when he saw him there, "Hello," he muttered, leaning in to kiss him, a small sign of peace before the war he knew that was going to come.

John waited in the living room, nervously straightening his jumper and shirt and wondering what to say to this man, he knew he had to be nice to him, for Sherlock's sake, but he had no idea whether they would really be able to get on at all.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 am

"Hey." Jim whispered, kissing Sherlock back. He was nearly shaking from nerves, knowing this was an important step in their relationship. "Sherlock." He whispered, before they walked up. "I love you." He tried to sound reassuring, and he didn't really knew why he said that right there, but he just felt like he needed to.

Once they moved up stairs, Sherlock opened the door to the living room again. Jim stepped from behind Sherlock, trying to look as confident as possible. "Hello, John." He said polite, pulling up an honest smile.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Sherlock looked back at Jim, reaching out his hand and squeezing the other man's. "I love you, too, Jim, whatever happens," he whispered back with a soft besotted smile, and it was true, he had fallen in love with his enemy and now he could have no life away from him.

He moved into the middle of the room, knowing Jim was behind him and looked at John as his curious eyes moved to meet Jim's frame.

John froze, pure ice seemed to be pouring in his veins when he realized who was the man standing in front of him.
    It was like a ghost of the past.
    And he couldn't help his muscles tense in alert, his hand moving to find a gun he wasn't carrying.

"What's going on?" he exclaimed, it felt like a joke.

Sherlock bit on his lower lip.
    "It's him, John... James Moriarty is my boyfriend..." he whispered, and moved closer, recognizing the anger that was starting to pulse in John's vein.

"How could you-?" he hissed, hands balling into fists.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Jim automatically took a small step back, his hands moving up to the height of his chest. "I've changed I'm not here to hurt you." Jim said, not sure what else he could have said. He tried to sound reassuring.

His eyes moved from John over to Sherlock, trying to look for something he could do or say, the right things to do or say. Jim bit down his lower lip as he lowered his hands again, waiting for Sherlock to take the lead In this situation.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 am

"You've changed?" scoffed John, he couldn't believe what was happening, it didn't seem real, it had to be a nightmare. The person who had stolen Sherlock from him was their bloody enemy? The person who had torn them apart in the first place?

"How can you be with him, Sherlock?" he hissed, angry, furious. "He is a criminal! He kills people! He goes against everything you have ever worked for!" he continued, accusingly, and Sherlock could only bow his head in guilt.

"He doesn't... do that... any more..." the detective answered feebly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:18 am

Jim swallowed loud at at the moment he felt this all had been a mistake. He felt out of place and full of guilt. But what could he do? There was no way he could wipe out his past, not to John.

"I'm not a criminal anymore." Jim said calm, taking a tiny step forwards. John looked as if he could beat the hell out of him any time now, so Jim had to be alert.

"And I love Sherlock. Unconditionally." He added.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 am

John's eyes widened at Jim's words, he couldn't believe his ears, but it seemed like he had heard correctly.
    It was truly surreal.
    "Oh, I know you do," snapped John, shaking his head. "I could tell by the way you looked at him, I could tell by the way you obsessed over him," he snapped, and looked at Sherlock.

"But I can't understand how Sherlock can even bear to look at you when you were the cause of all our sufferings!" He shouted, making Sherlock wince.

The detective bit on his lower lip. "I... I couldn't forgive him at the beginning, but then... Then it just happened.. And I... I just can't help it..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:59 am

Jim felt his heart clench in his chest when John told he him he had knew this all along. However, he felt the need to defend his boyfriend when he had been addressed.

"Just, calm down." Jim said soft, taking another few steps closer. He was now standing shoulder to shoulder with Sherlock. "I know.." Jim sighed before starting over. "I know that what I've done was wrong. But it's in the past. And Sherlock and I have managed to overcome this." He explained John.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down!" he shouted, his hands balled into fists, ready to punch anyone who got closer to him. "I had to stay three years without Sherlock because of you! I thought he was dead!" he exclaimed, and realization hit him hard in that moment.

"And all the while you were fucking him, isn't that so? You faked your death to go and fuck him!" he continued, anger and disbelief making him delirious.

Sherlock shook his head quickly, denying everything. "I didn't!" he protested, his hand instinctively going to grab Jim's, he was needy for support. "I.. I met him only two weeks before I came back!"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 am

Jim's face wrinkled in worry. He had no idea how to handle this situation as a good man. "John. Please." He said pleading, his hand wrapping around Sherlock's and squeezing it slightly. He was fully supporting him.

"It wasn't like that. Sherlock hadn't forgotten about you at all. Not even when he had me." He said soft. Jim's hand motioned something, something that was supposed to be reassuring and calming.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 am

John's anger flared up even more when he noticed the two men joining hands, it felt like they were mocking him, and he couldn't stand it.
    "What's that supposed to mean?" he snapped, almost a growl. "He has forgotten me quite alright considering he is with you now, and not with me!"

He took in a deep breath. "Sherlock, I can't believe it... of all people... Jesus, you could have anyone... and... him? You choose him?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:19 pm