BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

All the wrong choices brought me here anyway (Sherlock HolmessxJohn Watson MD)

Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Job : Consulting Detective

All the wrong choices brought me here anyway (Sherlock HolmessxJohn Watson MD) - Page 2 Empty Re: All the wrong choices brought me here anyway (Sherlock HolmessxJohn Watson MD)

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Sherlock's breathing increased as he felt John's hands on his ass. His kissing became more eager and lustful and he sometimes slightly ran his teeth over John's lower lip.

He gasped and moaned into the kiss when his friend's hand did the same as his were doing. He felt himself growing even harder then he already was. His hips bucked and he pressed himself more into John's hands, loving the friction this gave him.

His own hand moved back up slightly, opening up John's trousers quickly and without any sign or warning he dipped his hand down. His tall fingers grasped around John's length and started to move.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

All the wrong choices brought me here anyway (Sherlock HolmessxJohn Watson MD) - Page 2 Empty Re: All the wrong choices brought me here anyway (Sherlock HolmessxJohn Watson MD)

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 21, 2012 3:16 am

John's vision flooded with sparks of pleasure as he felt the other man's hand slide into his pants and touch his naked arousal.
    He gasped against the other's lips, his heart feeling like it was about to burst.

"Jesus, Sherlock," he moaned, his hips instictively buckling towards his friend.

It was a haze, like a dream, John moved without thinking, knowing he had to reciprocate, fingers undoing the other's trousers and slipping inside. And there it was Sherlock's hard cock, pulsing under his touch.
    He ran his fingers along it, feeling the other man react, before he wrapped his hand around it and started pumping.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 am

Sherlock let his fingers glide over John's cock faster and faster. The moaning and pleasing face it caused was something Sherlock could die for. He loved it.

John's fingers around his made his gasp and moan. But it hardly was enough. Sherlock needed John so much closer. He broke up their filthy, passionate kiss and moved to John's ear, his hand still pumping up and down on his arousal.

"John." He groaned in the other's ear. "I want to fuck you."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Time seemed to freeze in that second.
    Sherlock against his ear, whispering he wanted to fuck him.
    John wanted it.
    But the intensity of the moment brought images to his head, rationality shaking him slightly. What were they doing here?

He grimaced, pleasure still cursing in his veins, Sherlock's hand still in his pants.
    "Sherlock... I... I can't..."
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Mon May 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Sherlock moaned into John's ear. He didn't like the man's words, he had hoped for something other then rejection. "please. John. I want to feel myself inside you."

Sherlock was not just giving up, but he also wouldn't let John do anything against his will either. "please." he said once more, his own hand pacing up and down John's member with more force now. He just hoped it would be enough.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 22, 2012 2:24 am

John whimpered at he words, Sheelock's moan in his ear was positively driving him mad. He didn't think he had ever heard anything sexier than his friend's voice in that moment.

He had never been able to say no to Sherlock, and the other's hand on his arousal was making it quite impossible to talk at all.
    "I have never..." He muttered shy, his breathing ragged against his friend's shoulder.
    He would do anything for him though, and if this was what Sherlock needed, than he was going to do it.
    "Okay, fine, alright," he whispered, scared, but determined.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 am

Sherlock tensed up slightly as he heard the hesitation in John's voice. John had never done this, he was married and Sherlock was in no right place to do this. But he wanted it so badly. He had wait for this moment to happen for oh so long.

He sighed, still against John's ear, making it come across as if it were a moan.
    "Are you sure?" He asked, if John even hesitated slightly he would not even try and get through with it. He wanted John to be happy, to show him how much he loved him. But there were other ways to do so, he guessed.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 22, 2012 9:31 am

John turned to Sherlock, his free hand moving up to cup the other's cheek, his thumb brushing along his cheekbone. "Isn't this what you want?" he asked, kissing his lips, his hips moving to rub against Sherlock's thigh.

"Anything..." he whispered, licking his lips before he moved to nibble along the other's jaw. "Anything for you, Sherlock..."
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 am

"Yes. Yes this is exactly what I want." He muttered. He couldn't deny it. But those words were all he wanted to hear. "Anything." He repeated with a slight smile on his face.

His hand gave a few strong jerks to John's erection before he pulled back. He started to move John around, leading him straight into his bedroom. Just before he pushed his friend onto his bed, he removed John's and his own trousers and pants. Quickly he walked over to the drawer next to his bed, getting out a tube of lube and a condom. He then stepped closer again, his eyes kept locked on John this whole time.

"You've no idea how bad I want you." He whispered to the other before smashing their lips back together, lowering John onto his bed and crawling on top of him. Sherlock didn't want to lose much time anymore. He was impatient and in a great need of feeling his own arousal inside of John.

Determined he squeezed some lube onto his finger before leading it to John's backside. After fumbling around a bit, he let it slip between his cheeks. "Just relax." He whispered, feeling John tensing up as he nudged his entrance. He then pushed through, letting his finger slid inside and started to move it right away.

First one, then two and eventually three of his fingers went to work John up. He figured that should be enough.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 24, 2012 6:07 am

John was barely able to disguise just how scared he was.
    This was not what he expected, and to tell the truth he had never thought he'd find himself in this position with another man.
    True, it wasn't just anyone he was going to let in, but it still was something he couldn't really wrap his head around.

Sherlock was there, sexy like never before, talking about how much he wanted John, and the doctor couldn't help but melt against his lips, against his touch.

He knew how it worked, he was not stupid, but it still made him start when he felt Sherlock's fingers enter him.

This was it, he thought, throwing his head back and closing his eyes tight.
    He was having sex with a man.
    He was having sex with Sherlock.
    He just wished with all the fibers of his mind that they were not going to regret this.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 am

Sherlock retrieved his fingers as he could no longer keep himself from getting inside. Quickly he grabbed the condom, rolled it on and added some more lube. His hands gripped John at the hips and for a moment he lowered himself back on to John, placing kisses on his chest and neck. "Ready?" He asked ever so gently as his hand moved to place himself at John's entrance.

Sherlock pushed in slightly, his lips opening as he gasped and moaned. John was still tight, it almost hurt him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 24, 2012 7:10 am

John tried to nod, even though he had no idea whether he was ready or not. He just wanted to get on with it.

His eyes widened when he felt Sherlock's tip penetrate him, his breathing getting stuck in his throat in a whimper of pain.
    "Jesus," he whimpered, grabbing the duvet under him. "Sherlock! Please!" he pleaded him to go slower, pain running up his spine and making his muscles throb.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Thu May 24, 2012 7:20 am

"Shhh. Try to relax John." Sherlock tried to sound reassuring. He had a difficult time trying to keep him from pounding in and out of John already. He was going as slow as he could, but he knew he couldn't go much slower then this.

He moved back just slightly before pushing back forth again, repeating the same process for a few thrust, until he felt John loosening up around him a bit more.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

John fisted the duvet even further, biting on his lower lip not to cry in pain.
    It was receding though, the soft friction of Sherlock's member on his prostate was enough to make him curious for more.
    It was a kind of pleasure he had never felt.

"Alright, yes," he mumbled, taking in a few deep breaths and relaxing further.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Thu May 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Once John agreed Sherlock started to slide in a bit deeper. His thrust now in a more steady rhythm then before. The pleasure he got from this was more than prodigious, the warmth of John surrounding him, the friction, everything.

"God." He whimpered once he was able to perform some good thrust. He knew he wouldn't hold that long, but he enjoyed every second on it. John's face looked so beautiful right there and he could easily tell he was falling in love all over again.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 25, 2012 5:04 am

John was relaxing, he thought he was, but then there was something else entirely, and he was also feeling the pleasure starting to pile up in his abdomen, each thrust making him moan and throw his head back.
    He tried to look at Sherlock, to tell him it was okay, but he was too busy trying not to lose himself completely.

"Jesus, Sherlock, yes," he moaned loudly with his voice croaking in lust at some point when the bed under them started to creak. The whole world was swirling around them and Sherlock was his bridge to reality.
    And God, he never felt so close to anyone else in his life, the way he was looking at him, John felt lucky, special and oh so turned on.
    He never wanted it to stop.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Fri May 25, 2012 7:08 am

"oh.. John.." Sherlock moaned. Each thrust went in deeper, stonger and steadier. His breathing had now turned into panting and he could feel little drops of sweat darthel down the back of his neck. His nails digged into the soft skin on John's hips.

"touch yourself." Sherlock demanded.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 am

John had been so taken by the pleasure that shook his body that he started slightly when Sherlock ordered him to move, he groaned, his hand lazily moving down his chest and wrapping around his erection.

"Don't stop," he pleaded, starting to pump on his erection in time with Sherlock's thrusts.

"God, yes, right there, Sherlock, please," he became louder as his orgasm approached.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Fri May 25, 2012 12:49 pm

John's loud moans were only driving Sherlock more crazy. His thrust were now nearly on full speed and force and he found himself making pleasurable sounds with every move he made. Sherlock's eyes lingered on John who was now touching himself. The view was overwhelming, Sherlock just melted right there seeing the excitement growing stronger on his friend's face.

"John." He whimpered as he could feel himself getting very close.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 25, 2012 8:51 pm

John's eyes moved up to meet Sherlock's when he heard him call his name, his lips parted to let go of a few pants, he felt breathless in his pleasure.
    "Yes, Sherlock, yes," he moaned, moving his hips against him in a rolling motion, needy of the last few thrusts to clumsily thread over the edge.

"Yes," he moaned loudly as he came, throwing his head back, arching his spine off the bed, pleasure taking hold of him completely.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sat May 26, 2012 3:30 am

Sherlock felt John tense up around him. He groaned loud at the tightness. His eyes fixed on John the whole time. Seeing the other climax underneath his was enough to spark his own.

A few sloppy and uncontrolled thrusts later Sherlock found himself burying deep into John. He screamed out his name as he could feel himself cumming. Sherlock's back arched and colours danced in front of his now closed eyes.

Then he pulled out of John and collapsed next to him on the bed. He was panting and a haze of pleasure still hung over him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat May 26, 2012 10:56 pm

John's heart was filled with warm pleasure and affection, his thoughts still vague and harmless, he couldn't help but cuddle against Sherlock's side when the man collapsed beside him.
    He just wanted to be close, to feel the warmth they had shared.

His breathing slowly came to calm down, his eyes closed and he just enjoyed the way every muscles in his body felt relaxed. Realization that he had cheated on his wife with his best friend did come at some point, but he knew that it didn't matter, they were separated now, filing for divorce, and especially now he needed Sherlock more than ever.
    He was not going to feel guilty.
    For what he knew Mary could be out there hooking up with strangers at this very moment.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sun May 27, 2012 1:15 am

Sherlock managed to calm his body back down. He nuzzled his face against John's shoulder while entangling their legs. He could feel John breathing, he could almost feel his heart beating. Sherlock was surprised about the fact he only needed this little to feel happy. Because right now, happiness was what he felt. John was close, he was back and he wouldn't be leaving any time soon.

Sherlock placed a few kisses on his friend's body before he closed his eyes. He was tired but satisfied. For all Sherlock cared the world could come down at this very moment.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 am

John sighed in bliss as he felt the soft kisses on his skin, he could get used to this, Sherlock's affectionate side was just adorable.
    "Would you get offended if I fell asleep here and now?" he asked, his voice already groggy.

He just wanted this moment to last forever, to forget the rest of the world and to forget about Mary and his body felt tired and exhausted, utterly ready for sleep.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sun May 27, 2012 7:55 am

"Not at all." Sherlock muttered back. He was falling asleep himself. His arms moved to wrap around John, spooning him completely. Sherlock just needed to feel and stay close to his friend. He didn't care about any possible consequence this might have...

And with John in his arms and on his mind, he drifted off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 am