BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Back from the Dead (Sherlock)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Back from the Dead (Sherlock) - Page 19 Empty Re: Back from the Dead (Sherlock)

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 12:46 pm

John felt a bit incoherent when Sherlock pulled away from the kiss. He swallowed hard and nodded. "Fine, alright, I am going," he muttered sheepishly, how was he supposed to say no to that?

He had been doubtful at the beginning, unsure whether he could really have sex with another man, but now he knew that he wanted Sherlock, he wanted him with every cell of his body.

"I'll be right back."

((skip to when he comes back?))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu May 17, 2012 7:21 pm

(( Yeah OK ))

Sherlock busied himself by making the tea, but his mind was preoccupied, thinking about what John was going to do to him, remembering the videos he'd seen on the internet, replaying them again and again in his mind, getting more and more excited. When John finally returned he was just about ready to burst, already a hard aching in his pants wanting John to touch him.

He practically ran to the door and smothered John's face with kisses, pulling him into an embrace.
    "Did you get them...?" he tugged at the plastic bag in John's hand. "Tell me you got them."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 18, 2012 11:35 am

John had to admit he was worried.
    It wasn't just the fact that it was their first time, but he also felt guilty for his lover's arm.
    What if he hurt him further?
    What if...

He shook his head, they both wanted it and they were a couple, he had to wrap his head around it, he told himself as he walked back up the stairs.
    He blinked confused when Sherlock pretty much pounced him.
    "Yes, plenty, enough for six months," he muttered amused.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat May 19, 2012 1:58 am

Sherlock smiled, holding John close with his free hand and kissing him eagerly on the lips.

"Hmm, if I had my way with you they'd all be gone in 6 days..." he purred seductively, then stepped back to watch John's reaction. "Was that good?" he asked. "I was trying to be sexy?"

Then he leapt over to the desk and turned on his laptop. "Do you want me to get that video up again?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat May 19, 2012 9:27 am

John felt something break inside him when he heard Sherlock's voice purr low and sexy. It was his coherence probably, because he found himself aroused and unable to talk.

"Mm? No, not necessary, bed," he ordered, and started walking towards Sherlock's room. "Quick, Sherlock," he half-shouted as he opened the door.
    Jesus, he was eager now.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 am

Sherlock was surprised by John's swift personality change. Suddenly he became the army doctor again, barking orders, demanding that he went immediately and quickly to the bedroom. God...that kind of talk drove Sherlock crazy.

"Yes sir," he replied with a mock salute before racing into the bedroom and lying down on the bed, careful not to hurt his arm any further. He watched eagerly as John entered the room shortly after him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat May 19, 2012 12:13 pm

John looked at him unimpressed after he closed the door and realized the detective was already lying on the bed.
    "Sherlock, your clothes," he said, as he placed the plastic bag on the bed.

"Let's do things easy and get undressed first," he muttered, and started taking off his jumper. He realized something then, "You like it when I give you orders, don't you," he commented with a short laugh.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat May 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Of course, the clothes. Sherlock scrambled off the bed and with his one free hand began to quickly undo the buttons of his shirt.

"You may have to help me with this bit," he nodded towards the sling. His arm would need to be removed first so the shirt could be slipped over it. He left the open shirt hanging off him and hurriedly moved to undo the button and zip on his trousers, dropping them to the floor and stepping out of them.

"I love it when you give me orders," he purred softly. "No one's ever told me what to do before, I won't let them. But you, when you do it...uhhhh...it's...delightful."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun May 20, 2012 6:07 am

John stepped out of his own trousers before he looked at his lover doing the same, the image of Sherlock with his shirt hanging from his sling was quite adorable, and he had to keep himself from laughing.

He was distracted by the words. "Is that so?" he muttered, and walked closer to him, helping out with the shirt.
    "I think we might have discovered one of your kinks," he pointed out.

His lips curling in a smirk, he was certainly going to use that. "Drop your pants as well and lie on the bed, part your legs for me," he ordered, trying not to let himself shake in desire.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 am

The shirt dropped to the floor and Sherlock hungrily kissed the top of John's head. "A kink eh? I like the sound of that," he grinned.

He hurriedly stepped out of his pants and kicked them away to one side, shuddering with excitement at the commanding tones in John's voice.

Sherlock sat down on the bed then lay back and shuffled up to rest his head on the pillow before spreading his legs as wide as they would go, his heart pounding loudly in his ears, the mental images from the video racing through his mind. At least he had a fairly good idea about what was to come, although he wasn't sure whether that made the anticipation better or worse.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 22, 2012 8:28 am

John looked at Sherlock hungrily, his eyes moving on the other's body, taking in every detail. He knew this was important, their first time together, it was another landmark in their life together.
    No matter what happened, they were going to remember this.

He took the bottle of lube and the pack of condoms from the plastic bag, throwing it clumsily on the bed. He could feel his heart starting to beat even faster as he lost the rest of his clothes and moved to crawl on the bed and on top of Sherlock.
    "Are you sure about this?" he asked, his fingers grazing over the other's crotch.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 22, 2012 10:19 am

Sherlock watched eagerly as John emptied out the contents of the bag and removed his clothes, admiring every single detail of his body, every curve, line, feature.

Sherlock welcomed the heat from John's body as he clambered onto the bed. He reached up and wrapped his arms around his waist as John straddled him, gasping as his fingers danced over his already semi-hard erection.

"Yes," he retorted. "Of course I'm bloody sure. I've been thinking about this for ages."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun May 27, 2012 1:16 am

John couldn't help laughing a bit at Sherlock's words. "For ages?" he asked, running his hand over the other's chest, exploring, "You always like to be overly dramatic."

"Careful to your arm," he muttered, sliding a bit down, feeling himself grow harder in anticipation. He settled in between the other's legs, "Tell me if it hurts... I can stop any time," he muttered, squeezing some lube on his fingers.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Sherlock wrapped his free hand around John's back, carressing his fingers up and down slowly. "Well...I've been thinking about it since...since I came back," he admitted.

He watched fascinated as John shifted himself further down the bed, brandishing the lube. He remembered this part from the video and spread his legs wide apart, suddenly feeling rather exposed and vulnerable. He gulped, his heartrate increasing. It was OK, he told himself. He trusted John.

Sherlock looked down and noticed his own erection had grown much larger, and was beginning to throb slightly. "It's OK," he said, with a small nod. "Carry on."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 29, 2012 4:32 am

John nodded, and took in a deep breath, knowing very well that Sherlock was just as nervous as he was, if not more. He moved his lubed fingers towards the other's entrance, probing softly as his other hand moved to graze along Sherlock's throbbing arousal.

"I will be gentle, Sherlock," he whispered, and started to move his finger inside, very slowly, while his other hand grabbed his arousal to provide some sort of distraction.

He started moving his finger in and out, searching his prostate, rubbing on the bundle of muscles every time he pushed in.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 29, 2012 6:53 am

Sherlock gasped as he felt John's finger pushing its way inside him. He felt his thighs stiffen up slightly, and he closed his eyes, turning his head, trying to relax. It was an odd feeling, a little uncomfortable, but not too painful yet. He breathed heavily and licked his lips, a hand found its way into John's hair.

John's hand was around his erection, moving it up and down gently. He moaned in pleasure and pushed his hips upwards into his lover's hand. "That's good John..." he mumbled.

Suddenly he yelped in pleasure and delight as John's finger went deeper and brushed against his prostate. "Jesus! John that's...bloody hell carry on..."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:01 am

John started in surprise when Sherlock yelped, he knew he had found the right spot then and he rubbed his finger against it as much as possible before he added another one, stretching Sherlock further.
    He was starting to think he would die of need by the time he'd get to slide inside the other man, but he still went on with his task, swallowing his own lust.

"Relax, baby," he whispered, adding another finger, knowing very well his time was getting closer.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 am

Sherlock stretched his arms back above his head, grabbing hold of the bed stand and bucking his hips towards John's hand with a loud groan.

"Christ..." he moaned, his eyes rolling into the back of their sockets. "I...I didn't expect it to be...this good," he admitted, already panting hard.

"More John," he demanded.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 pm

John couldn't help the smile curling his lips when Sherlock expressed his surprise. "There must be a reason why people do it," he muttered amused, and readily added another finger, stretching him further. He couldn't help but think that he would enjoy being on the other end one day, especially seeing how keenly Sherlock pushed against his fingers.

"It's going to hurt anyway, Sherlock..." He warned him, his free hand reaching out for the condom. "Think you can take it?"
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:45 am

Sherlock breathed heavily, rolling his hips into John's fingers and writhing around on the bed, his mind taken over by the pleasure. He spread his legs even further, willing John to go deeper. He wanted more.

He snapped up his head to look at John with a frown. "John. I just had my arm nearly ripped to bits with a knife. I really don't think your cock up my arse is going to cause me any problems." He smirked slightly, then added. "That's the first time I've ever said the word 'cock'. Whoops, there I go again."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:49 am

John found himself swallowing hard at Sherlock's words, he had to admit that hearing him talk dirty was having quite an effect on him. "Jesus, alright," he muttered, and took his fingers away, soon rolling a condom on his erection and then coating it with lube.

His hands were shaking, he knew he had to do this right, but he was so bloody aroused and needy, he thought he could come just by thinking about fucking Sherlock.

He took in a deep breath.
    "You should say it more often," he said with a smirk and positioned himself against the other's entrance.

"Ready for my cock?" he said, waiting for Sherlock reply before he started pushing in.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 am

Sherlock grunted as John removed his fingers, the muscles of his ass gaping and twitching at the sudden emptiness. He watched intently as his boyfriend rolled on the condom and applied the lube.

"You're good at this," he commented quietly. "An expert...Well, compared to me you are. You're still nervous, but mainly just excited, desperate." He nodded towards John's shaking hands, unable to resist a quick deduction even in the heat of the moment.

Sherlock spread his legs a little wider, as if to show his readiness to accept John inside him. He nodded and licked his dry lips. "I'm ready," he mumbled.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm

John looked at him annoyed: "Really? Sherlock? Deducing now? You know saying that out loud doesn't help me?" He commented, but by the end of his rant, he was chuckling, it was silly, really, Sherlock was Sherlock, and he liked it. He loved it.

He didn't hesitate then, when Sherlock said he was ready he started pushing inside, not unlike how he had done with women before, he started thrusting back and forth to ease his way in. Sherlock was tight though, so tight he felt himself gape in the sparks of pleasure.
    "Jesus, Sherlock, relax a bit..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 am

Sherlock grinned at John's mild annoyance, knowing he would be forgiven almost instantly. John understood him, accepted him, and was just about the only other person in the world who could, one of the reasons why Sherlock felt he loved him so much.

He rested his head back again and closed his eyes, trying to mentally prepare himself, knowing what was to come. He could feel the tip of John's length tickling his entrance, then suddenly it breached him, and John was pushing in, short sharp thrusts to try and loosen him up.

Sherlock's eyes snapped open with the sharp pain, every muscle in his body tense and on fire. And John was telling him to relax.

"Christ John," he moaned, moving his hands to place around the other man's waist. "You try relaxing in this position. It...bloody hurts..."

He grabbed the back of John's head and brought him down for a quick kiss. "Shut up and fuck me," he grinned cheekily.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:13 am

John hesitated as Sherlock told him he was hurting him, it made sense of course, but he was quite scared the detective would want him to stop.
    John would do anything for Sherlock, but he really wished they could go on.

His breathing came out in a sigh when Sherlock demanded to be fucked, a chuckle formed in his throat, but it became a moan half way through as he penetrated him further.

"I'll make it up to you... I promise," he muttered, licking his lips, once he was all the way inside.

"Okay, we can do this," he mumbled, finally starting to move back and push In with a bit more regularity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:23 pm