BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Interruptions (John/Sherlock)

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Interruptions (John/Sherlock) - Page 5 Empty Re: Interruptions (John/Sherlock)

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

((Glad you like it! :D))

Sherlock followed John’s lips up, staring dreamy at them when they parted from his lips.
    “Yes, I expect so and no, paper, Yard, all boring.” Sherlock managed to say clearly, which was quite difficult regarding the warm hand gripping his ass. He hummed in appreciation. Hmm, he liked that. John’s hand tracing along his waistline made his stomach flutter and tingle, a feeling which he wasn’t used to and probably never would. How he hated John’s teasing. It made him mad like nothing else. But he didn’t want it to go away. Never.

Then Sherlock got an idea. It would work, why wouldn’t it. He had read a lot about it. Shouldn’t be so difficult. Also: what is life without a little risk?

Sherlock pushed himself up and rolled over until he lay on top of John. A new tingle of power coloured his insides and he grinned. John could tease, yes. Sherlock could tease too and John was going to feel it.

Sherlock leant down to kiss John again, but before they actually met, he hovered, smiling. “I like these early preoccupations better.” He mumbled, still not leaning half an inch down to kiss John. Eventually, John got impatient and kissed him. Sherlock traced his fingertips from John’s shoulder, stroking feathery down over the insides of his elbow down over his wrist and entangled his fingers with John’s. Quite romantic, he thought. Something wrong with romance? He couldn’t remember, actually. Didn’t matter now, he would reconsider his statements later.

He then grinded his hips down on John’s, but quickly retreated. His other hand stroked up his inner-thigh, avoiding John’s sacral area very deliberately. His hand crept up and up under John’s t-shirt, fiddling a little with his nipples while deepening the kiss, letting tongues do their work. He was not perfect at this all, but tried at least.

((Dominant!Sherlock, yes. You can let him fail cutely or succeed and boost his ego :P Or just get (Captain!}John on top OR just make up something much better 'cause I feel lame now, 'cause I am so tired. Well... you should see for yourself :) But I am finally going to sleep now :)))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:30 pm

"I'm more interesting than the Yard? You wife will be quite jealous about that," John teased, trying to let the laughter somewhat disguise how insanely happy that made him.

Then Sherlock rolled him over, and John's stomach was flooded with butterflies at the feeling of having Sherlock on top of him, seeing Sherlock stare down at him with a warm, playful glint in his eyes. John waited for the kiss- Sherlock was right there, he didn't know why the bloody man was taking so long- and finally just gave up and took it himself. His heart nearly burst when Sherlock linked their fingers, the gesture was so romantic.

Then a thought hit him- Sherlock was topping. Sherlock, who practically already dictated every other aspect of John's life, was now trying to take over their sex life, which should be John's area- he had the more experience, he should be in charge. If he let Sherlock take this over, he would lose his only ground. Granted, the feeling of Sherlock grinding down into him, and playing with his nipples was bloody fantastic, and he really did NOT want it to stop, but he should at least try to put up a fight, shouldn't he? For forms sake.

"Oh no you don't, you are NOT topping! You're already demanding that I have sex with you first thing every morning, you're not getting to then dictate how the sex goes, you'll become insufferable! Besides, I'm the more experienced one here, I get to be in charge."

John tried to roll them back over, but found Sherlock (who was much stronger than he looked) was not allowing that, and had pinned John down quite effectively. John tried to bock Sherlock off of him- making sure to grind his hips as he did so- but that didn't work either.

John panted, looking up at Sherlock who was now staring down with dark, predatory eyes.

"Do you even have a plan on what you're going to do to me?" John challenged, voice shakier from lust than he would have liked, "You won't keep me here long without one. First chance I get, I'll have you back under me begging for mercy."

((He's welcome to stay on top for a bit, possibly even for the rest of the scene, but John's ego will not let that happen without a fight, which means Sherlock may have to play a bit dirty if he wants keep John on the bottom ;) ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:25 am

John struggled, but didn’t succeed in breaking free. It made Sherlock’s mission to pin him down even more powerful. He pinned him down by pressing him down by his wrists and he set his shins next to John’s upper-thighs. With a beastly expression, he smiled down at John, helpless under his grip. John looked delicious, panting with separated lips, locked under Sherlock’s hands. He'd have him right on the spot.

Sherlock realised that he had no plan when John pointed it out. John took the opportunity to shake his body and to grind himself in Sherlock’s pelvis once more, but to no avail. The grinding made heat shoot through his body, especially through his cock, which was getting pretty hard by now. Also, the sexy talk about begging for mercy made him doubt whether he wouldn’t just give in and let that happen. But no, it always had to be a fight with Sherlock.

He bowed down next to John’s ear and whispered as seductively as he could: “C'est une experience, mon cher Jean. Tu sais que j'aime les experiences, pas tu?” By now, he knew his French had an impact on John. Between pairs of words, he kissed John from his ear down over his tense neck, sucking lightly on the hot, soft skin as he passed. With his left hand he let John go and let it wander down John’s chest. He teased the hem of John’s pants with his fingertips, not doing anything yet. It was heaven to hear John moan in frustration. He hooked his index finger under John’s pants, to tease him a little bit more. With his lips, he sucked and licked the skin around John’s Adam’s apple and felt the vibes of John’s moans. It went straight to his cock, which felt fabulous, but distracted him for just too long.

John couldn’t stand it anymore and took his chance . With his free hand he pushed Sherlock’s shoulder away and with a handy leg twist, he freed himself from that problem too. Now, Sherlock was panting and struggling, but John was surprisingly quick and firm and pushed him into the matress.

“What now, Captain?” he pronounced the last word like the French do and smirked. He secretly had hoped John would do this, because he was sexy as hell when he acted so authoritative.

((I think Sherlock is rather overwhelmed by this all and well.. doesn't know how to get along everything. Also: he has a Captain!John kink, as is obvious in the Hound of Baskerville :P))

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 am

"Oh God, I really need to take French! For all I know you could be talking about the decay rate of some element, and just making it sound seductive."

John was slowly losing his mind from the combination of Sherlock's words and kisses. The teasing brushes along the waist of his pants made him want to scream from frustration. This could not go on any longer. He needed to do something.

He used an old wrestling maneuver he had learned in the army to switch their positions so that he was now the one pinning down Sherlock. He leaned down and nibbled along Sherlock's collarbone.

"Hmm, I'm trying to decide if that last stunt of yours deserves punishment,' John muses, making sure to keep a steely edge in his voice, since it seems Sherlock likes to hear it- his eyes got twice as dark just now when John was challenging his control of the situation, "Since I have you in this position I could do anything I wanted to you."

John bit down hard on one of Sherlock's nipples, "I could completely abandon this whole plan of giving you any sort of satisfaction, I could torment you wickedly," John demonstrated this by taking the hand that had been stroking along Sherlock's side and instead briefly tickling him with it, "I could continually bring you to the very edge of orgasm and then take you back down without completion- I do know how to do that. Then again, I could be nice. I could treat you, give you a glimpse of bliss, and the promise of more if you behave..."

John slowly kisses down Sherlock's body to his pants. When he gets there he lightly runs his nose along the waistband, then goes lower. He licks along the clothed bulge, then softly breathes a gust of hot air onto it.

"What do you think?" John whispers, looking up at Sherlock from under his lashes as he hovers with his chin lightly resting on Sherlock's hip, "Want me to play nice with you this time?"

((That's fine, I think his concession will end up paying off favorably. God, I'm feeling so freaking jealous of both our characters right now...))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 am

((God, me too! Sometimes I wish I was a guy, only to know how a boner would feel like)))

Sherlock's eyes widened and his pupils dilated when John mentioned he could do anything, anything he wanted to Sherlock. The idea itself turned Sherlock incredibly on. And that voice, oh, that voice. Punishment, yes. It made Sherlock wonder what John would do if he had the chance. Maybe for another time he'd let him do that...

When Sherlock tried to escape, John's grip became more firm every time he tried. He tried many times, but eventually threw his head back and moaned.

"Oah-" Sherlock came back to reality when John bit hard on one of his nipples. He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and clenched his teeth together. It hurt, but also gave him the weird sensation of lust and pain mixed together. He breathed heavily when he followed John with his eyes.

John put scenarios in his mind, scenarios which inflamed his insides. Would John be so unmerciful? Having him to desperate, but not releasing him? His heart skipped a beat.
    He twitched when John tickled his side. Normally, he could stand tickling very well, but this scene wasn't normal.

Sherlock was going mad. John was being such a tease again. Sherlock had to witness John's soft, wet lips scooting down very, very slowly then stopped at the waistband. Sherlock held his breath until John licked him through the cloth. His eyes fluttered and he arched up, into John's mouth. He could practically feel John's tongue, but at the same time not. It was utterly maddening.

"Hnnnnnnng-Oh, please" he breathed weakly. He needed a direct touch.

"I didn't hear you...?" John sang.

"Please!" Sherlock grunted, eyes wide open. Oh, great. He was begging now. John got him where he wanted. For once, John was going to be insufferable. He contracted his muscles in his belly, which felt very itchy for his growing erection.

Lucky for Sherlock, John decided to be at least a little bit merciful and pushed his pants down. The irritating thing was that he pushed them all the way down, over his feet. His freed erection stood tall and proud and hard, screaming to be touched.

John crouched up and looked up wickedly, ready to attack. Sherlock whined of relief when John touched his tip. He was teasing as always. Sherlock groaned and sighed when he finally took him in his whole hand and stroked him. John also paid attention to his balls, which showed his skill and experience. The sensations were building up in his lower belly and Sherlock had to grab the sheets to give himself some support.

((To blow job or not to blow job, that's the question))

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:57 am

John looked down at Sherlock, writhing under him. [i]He's a picture of sensual beauty. Oh my God, I sound like horrible paperback romance novel.[/i]

"I can never say no to you, especially not when you're being so polite."

John took his hands and put them over Sherlock's on the sheet and then lowered his head. It was his first time trying to give a blowjob, and he didn't really know what he was doing, but he did his best based off of what he knew he liked. He licked and sucked, teasing the slit with his tongue, and soon Sherlock was coming, straight into his mouth. John gagged a bit on the salty-bitter fluid, but swallowed it down. The taste wasn't exactly pleasant, but it was worth it for the blissful floating look on Sherlock's face.

Sherlock was actually so out of it, and John was so close just from observing Sherlock, he finished himself off with three quick strokes.

He leaned over Sherlock and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Hmm, I believe this means you owe me later, and we do still need to shower. Maybe you can start putting that genius brain to work coming up with ideas."

John then laughs and looks down at Sherlock with amazement, "I don't think I've been this...randy for someone since I was in my twenties. You're helping regain my youth, Sherlock Holmes."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:44 am

John put his hands over Sherlock’s clenching the sheet. It was a sweet gesture, which made Sherlock’s heart flutter possibly even more. He released the sheet and entangled his fingers with John’s, just as John bowed down over him. With eyes wide open, Sherlock looked down, shocked that John took him in his mouth. When John closed his lips over him and licked him for the first time, Sherlock lost it. He moaned, muttered, sighed of delight as John sucked and kissed alternating with teasy licks over his top. His body shuddered and chills rand down his spine as he thrusted his last thrust into John’s mouth. He came, panting out John’s name and clutching his hands.

When he was sane enough to focus on his surroundings, he realised that there was no sperm on his belly. He made a quick deduction and looked down in shock, his lips forming a perfect O.

“You did just swallow that.” Sherlock stated very confused and amazed. He shook his head slightly. “Why did you just swallow that!?” He frowned and asked with wide eyes. It must taste awful. Still frowning, John came up to kiss him, which relaxed him a bit.

“I have never felt so... randy, as you put it, before.” He pulled John in for a long kiss as a token of gratitude that he couldn’t make vocal. “And yes, I owe you, John Hamish Watson.” He mumbled after the kiss ended. He shifted from under John, grabbed his hand and pulled him gently, with just a few fingers, towards the bathroom.

They really needed to shower. Sherlock felt dirty, but happy dirty. Once inside, he tugged John’s t-shirt up over his head, which John did for Sherlock too. Sherlock was stark naked now, because they got rid of his pants earlier. Sherlock slipped his hands under the waistband of John’s pants to cup his ass and pulled him close.

“I do have plans for you.” He purred, smiling mischievously before kissing John again. He let his tongue glide over John’s lower lip in a request (he had learned that that was customary), which John eagerly answered by parting his lips. During the snog, Sherlock squeezed John’s ass slightly when he enjoyed the kiss at its best. Then, he hooked his thumbs over the band and pushed John’s pants over his hipbones until they fell uselessly on the floor. Sherlock had to shorten himself to do that and for a moment, they were on the same eye-level. An unusual occurrence, but it felt good.

Sherlock ended the kiss and lead John into the bathtub, that was also a shower, first. From a shelf, he grabbed some shampoo and shower gel and stepped into the bathtub.

There John was busy controlling the temperature of the water beam, which was cascading on his head. Droplets were running down John’s hair and chest, which was a beautiful sight to see. Best thing was that John was completely unaware of this and when he was done with the temperature, he found Sherlock gazing at him.

“What? What are you looking at? Have my nipples turned purple or something?” John joked.
    Sherlock rolled his eyes, but focussed again. John had never shown his scar before and it was something Sherlock had set his mind on.

“Your scar.” He nodded with his head in the direction of it. “Can I touch it?”

((When Sherlock said that he had plans, well... I was bluffing. I don't feel very well today, so I was not really in the mood for coming up with sexy stuff D:))

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 pm

((That's fine. I can make some stuff up, and maybe this will just end up being a sweet, relaxing scene. My guess is that they might be needing a break anyways. I hope you feel better!!! Also, based off of your note the other day, the one case where I really wish I was a boy is with oral- it seems like that would be a lot more enjoyable with a penis))

Okay, so getting to strip Sherlock might be one of the sexiest things ever. John wasn't sure what it was, but the act of taking off Sherlock's clothes made him shiver, something about getting to reveal the marble white skin bit by bit.

He shivered even more however, when Sherlock started kissing him passionately while squeezing his ass. God, that man was a fast learned- give it another month or so and he would be able to take John apart completely just by kissing him. The shock of suddenly having Sherlock at eye level (he was currently pulling down John's pants) took John's breath away- he was able to see every speck of color in Sherlock's eyes, the browns, grays, blues, and greens that would shift and change based off his mood.

They eventually made it into the shower and John got the water at the proper temperature- he liked his showers hot, it helped ease the stiffness in his shoulder. It was particularly stiff at the moment because of the change in his sleeping position, it would take some time to adjust to having another person in his bed.

He turned around to have Sherlock staring at him like a new corpse at Bart's, which was...odd, he still had to decide whether it was a good odd or a bad odd. He tried to make a joke, and then nearly lost his balance at the shock of Sherlock asking to touch his scar.

"I don't know, it's not really something I like to be reminded of..." John said hesitantly.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's a part of your past, avoiding it won't make it go away. I want all of you, no omissions," Sherlock stated in a tone that was still matter-of-fact, but surprisingly gentle for him.

John closed his eyes, "Fine, it's...fine, go ahead."

John felt a gentle touch lightly brush around the perimeter of the scar, tracing the star-shaped welt from the bullet, and then down the thinner, diagonal incision line from the removal surgery. He covered the scar thoroughly with his fingers, then poked at the muscle of John's shoulder, feeling it at different distances from the wound, and moving John's shoulder around.

Suddenly the touches change, feeling soothing rather than probing. John lets out an involuntary sigh as he feels the muscles in his shoulders rolled and pressed, slowly loosening under the pressure.

"You're very stiff," Sherlock observes, murmuring the words quietly in John's ear, "the new variable of having another person in your bed effected the normal position you sleep in, causing the state. It will take some time to acclimate to the new conditions, though you would likely be aided by more carefully positioning yourself on the other side of me when we go to sleep so that you will not roll onto this shoulder while asleep in an attempt to bring yourself closer to me for purposes of body warmth."

"That feels wonderful, I haven't had a massage in ages," John says, not really paying attention to Sherlock's babbling. He feels the tension ease away until his shoulder is more flexible and relaxed than it has been for weeks. He turns and pulls Sherlock into his arms for a soft kiss.

"Thank you. Hey, lean down a touch, let me wash your hair."

John squirts shampoo into his hands and carefully rubs it into Sherlock's hair, working his fingers through all of Sherlock's curls and gently massaging his scalp. He hears what almost sounds like a purr coming out of Sherlock.

He starts talking a bit as he scrubs the black curls, "We should get dressed a bit and eat. I can make up tea and some toast, or eggs if you prefer. I do have to go into work at 3, but maybe after I can take you out on a real date- I'm technically supposed to buy you dinner before I bed you, though you never did play by the rules. How does Angelo's sound? He'll be thrilled to finally be able to call me your date and not hear any objection."

((Hopefully this works for you. We can scrap the date idea if you want, have Sherlock get a case or something. Figured I'd give everyone a short break from passionate sex, at least long enough for you to feel better and the boys to have a shower. We should probably try to keep them clean for at least an hour or so, if only so that they don't run up a ridiculous water bill Wink ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:37 am

John’s fingertips massaging his scalp and his fingers running through his hair made Sherlock feel like a cat being petted. He purred involuntarily at the sound and closed his eyes in enjoyment. Funny, Sherlock had just massaged John’s scar, John was now massaging his head. Both very important parts of their lives. Sherlock was grateful that John got that scar. Without, they would never had met.

Sherlock made a reluctant sounding noise on John’s proposal. He didn’t want to get out of the shower and step into the ‘real world’. He had no cases yet planned and fondling John was a rather tempting alternative to getting hold of a case.

“No to work and breakfast. Yes to dressing a little bit and definitely yes to a date. But first we go to the Yard, I want to show you off to Donovan. She has had a little crush on you for a while, you know.” He looked up with a knowing smile. He saw John pouting and frowning in confusion and disbelief. He could see how the question was forming in his mind and took the liberty to elaborate.

“Didn’t you notice? I thought you’d notice a woman’s attention... Two months ago, when Anderson’s wife came back from Columbia. She asked you if she could get coffee for you very often then. Appreciative words on your jumper.. Didn’t you really see the looks she gave you?”

The left corner of his mouth raised in a crooked smile. He realised something. He was so lucky John was his now.

Sherlock raised his head and let John’s fingers slip off his head and turned them around so that Sherlock ended up under the water beam. He pulled John closer and said: “But to no avail, because...”Sherlock wrapped his arms around John’s waist and added whispering: “You’re mine now.” And kissed John for a long time, still the water cascading on their heads. It was one of the sweetest of kisses they had had, Sherlock almost couldn’t kiss because he was smiling to broadly.

Sherlock felt like never before. Was this called loving someone? He guessed so. John was his and no one was going to snatch him away from him. Thinking about that... John was in danger now. Sherlock put him in danger by the work that he did. John was an easy prey for Moriarty now. A very easy prey. He should somehow ask Mycroft to upgrade their surveillance... And John had to stay with him at all times or something bad might happen to him. And Sherlock could not let that happen. Never.

Sherlock broke the kiss somewhat off and grabbed some shampoo. With the shampoo in hand, he began rubbing John’s short sandy-coloured hair. The smile faded. “I’m not going to let that happen.” He mumbled absent-minded, his mind whirled in possible scenarios Moriarty could get John in.

((Yes, I am a lot better, thank you! Yesterday, the first day of my period hit me and I had a slight hangover-ish thing... But that’s over now.. well.. period is as bad as always, but yes I am feeling good :) I was thinking of fluff too, just washing and having sweet, fluffy times without erections and stuff... But I can’t wait until they dry each other ehehehehe :D ))
    ((Talking about that... well... I made this post kinda serious... hope it's ok with you?))
    ((Maybe an interesting idea for further plotting: maybe we could get a Moriarty to mess things up? (Of course after we had enough fun with these two. I do have plans with them, but not while showering))

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 pm

"Donovon tried hitting on me? Seriously? Wouldn't she realize that if she dated me she would have to put up with you all the time? I would think that would be enough to put her off..." John mumbles, confused.

"Oh well, I had no interest in her anyways," John hugs Sherlock close for a moment, "perfectly happy with the way things turned out."

Sherlock then kissed John in a manner that took his breath away- this time not because it was passionate or demanding, but because of the amount of emotion behind it. The kiss was slow and sweet, loving even- it was more of a kiss one would expect at a wedding, than one shared between two brand new lovers in their first shower together. It was without a doubt, the best kiss John had ever had in his life so far.

Sherlock was smiling down at John (beaming really), rubbing shampoo into his hair, clearly lost in his own thoughts. Suddenly though, his expression changed- it became worried, then it shifted to actual fear (something John had only ever seen once on Sherlock's face, for a fraction of a second when he saw the bomb strapped to his chest at the pool). It finally settled on a sort of desperate, but fierce determination and resolve.

"I'm not going to let that happen."

John reaches up and puts a hand to Sherlock's face, drawing him back out of his thoughts. This sudden dark shift scares him. He can't imagine what could possibly do this to Sherlock.

"Hey, hey, lov--Lock," John corrects himself from his slip up, "what is it? What are you not going to let happen? Something has you upset."

((Egh, periods are so horrid. Glad to hear you're feeling better though, at least you know it will be over in a few days.))
    ((I think it worked really well, and I totally don't mind tackling some more serious stuff. Bringing in a Moriarty would be lots of fun, I love his twisted games (I've written as him a few times, it's how I get my evil side out without actually hurting real people). Could also be fun to maybe have John and Sherlock out on a case that requires flirting, maybe Sherlock flirts and we can see how John reacts? We already know that Sherlock wouldn't like it.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:28 am

Sherlock looked away, to the bottom of the tub or the wall or a surface that was particularly interesting.

“Stop your heart. Burn you, burn the heart.. out of you.” Sherlock said slowly, remembering the way Moriarty said those words very well. He swallowed hard and rambled on.

“Alone is what protects me. Now you’re with me, you are a more tempting prey for Moriarty than ever before. He could really get to me by using you against me, like he did so last time. Strap you to bombs, torture you...”

Sherlock paused and felt shivers run down his spine. The thought of it scared the hell out of him. After a tensed pause, he met John’s gaze again.

“I can’t let that happen again.” He said serious, though he felt the need to hugged him and hold John tight and never let him go. So he did pull him into a hug and held him tight.

((Short post, but serious... I thought dialogue doesn't need long posts or something))
    ((BIG YES TO FLIRTING but one condition: spontaneously blowjob in an alley close to a crime scene or something Very Happy))

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:29 am

John wraps his arms around Sherlock for a moment, then pulls back to look Sherlock in the face.

"Sherlock, I understand your concern, but remember, danger is part of what brought us together. I know that Moriarty is a threat and promise to act accordingly, but you can't keep me locked up in the flat or tied to your wrist. I can't live that way, it's not who I am or who you are. You should understand that. You would be treating me the same way Mycroft treats you- so afraid something bad might happen that he doesn't let you live."

"We can take Moriarty down and we can keep each other safe. You know that I would do anything to keep you from being hurt, but I won't let you go into danger without me there to help you. I couldn't just sit home waiting and hoping that you actually come back every night. Do you understand this? I know it's hard, but can you imagine doing that? Imagine if...I don't know, I was sent back to Afghanistan. Can you imagine what it would be like waiting for me to come back? If you kept me with you all day that would be like you coming to Afghanistan with me, we would be together, but you would end up hating it because you would have no freedom. You would just be stuck sitting in some tent where I put you because if you went off on your own you could be hurt. I don't want either of these cases to happen to us."

"I think it would be worse to let Moriarty ruin this," John leans up and gently kisses Sherlock, "than any danger he might pose."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 am

((Oh, also, I find your condition perfectly acceptable Smile ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:16 am

Sherlock shuddered in silence at the mention of Mycroft, sitting in the flat with nothing to do and to John mentioning going back to Afghanistan. He understood what John meant. John was handy at explaining situations to him by comparing things to 'his universe'. A stream of awful thoughts flooded over him again, but they were soon washed away by John's gentle kiss.

"Yes to all asked questions and Yes, I agree to all posed statements." Sherlock rumbled. He agreed with John. He could not imagine him being limited like that. He didn't need to tell John to be careful, because Sherlock knew he would be.

"Turn around, the shampoo needs to be flushed out." He said because it was true and to change subjects. John turned around so that he ended up under the water beam. He kept one hand in John's soapy, short hair and fondled it quietly as the water made it flat. He came closer to press a playful, watery kiss on John's lips.

He really liked their new domestic situation. To his surprise, honestly. He had thought having sex or sleeping together in one bed wouldn't be so exciting and not-boring as it was. They seemed to reason very well together, though Sherlock would still be a total prick, of course. But that with the salving thought they would make out later, have stolen kisses at the Yard, on the couch, in the kitchen hmmmm...

But still something itched at his mind. We need to get Moriarty down, yes, but how? He feared he would have to ask Mycroft if he has access to such means to get him down.

((YAY Great! So, Sherlock is being childish again and doesn't want to talk about serious stuff Razz Also: I think it is time to get them out of the shower... no?))
    ((Something, my headcanon: Sherlock gets sex-addicted, because it isn't boring and much better than cocaine! Very Happy))

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:40 am

John was enjoying Sherlock's playful kiss, and the feeling of having his head scrubbed by Sherlock. He could really get used to this. He had never imagined Sherlock being fond of a domestic arrangement, but he seemed to so far take to it quite easily.

Then, John's stomach rumbled. Sherlock, who wasn't used to hearing the noise so close, jerked his head back and stared at John's stomach confused.

"I felt that," Sherlock states, shocked.

"Yeah, looks like it's time for me to be a boring human. I haven't eaten in 14 hours, I need food."

John rinses the last of the shampoo from his hair, then turns off the water. He steps out of the tub and grabs a towel, wrapping it around his waist. He turns to hand one to Sherlock and then laughs at the look he is being given. Sherlock has a combined expression of pouting at John, and looking angry as his human need for food. It apparently interfered with whatever plans Sherlock had in mind.

"Oh don't be like that! You know I need to eat on a regular basis, and it will only take a moment. I promise you will still have plenty of time to act out whatever wicked plans you've made for me."

John leans forward and kisses Sherlock's pouting lips. He then gives Sherlock a pinch on the ass, and throws the towel over his head before walking out to the kitchen.

((Yes, and I am insisting upon John eating like a normal human being- also because my stomach is currently rumbling- and using that as a reason to turn off the shower. Sherlock is welcome to try and distract John from eating, but he may or may not be compliant, the man does need to eat, he's burned off a lot of calories in the past 16 hours ;) ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 am

((I totally lost it at -I felt that- hahahahahaha xD))

Cheeky bastard Sherlock thought at the pinch on his ass. The short, childish contact made him smile anyway. Who knew John could be so naughty? He rather liked it.

Left alone, seeing black before his eyes, he pulled the towel off his head and followed John with his gaze until he was gone out of the door. Absent minded, Sherlock dried himself. His mind wandered off to what had happened in such a short time. He had to thank Mary, without her ‘help’ they wouldn’t be where they were now.

He was not accustomed to this feeling. He had studied hundreds of writers and poets who have tried to express love in words, but Sherlock still wasn’t sure if this, what he felt, was called love. If that was: trusting someone blindly, being able to live with each other very well and yearning, getting off on just thinking of, seeing and being with somebody, then yes: he loved John.

With his hair still damp, he walked stark naked to his- no, their- room and retrieved a pair of pants, trousers, socks and a new shirt from it. He put it all on in the knowledge that he would get help with undressing them later that day. Plus he wanted to go out to the Yard after lunch or so. Or when John would have to go to the clinic.

All freshly dressed but hair still moist, he walked into the kitchen. The smell of freshly toasted bread and brewed tea hung in the air. He found the table already set for two and John with his back turned to Sherlock, grabbing the cutlery.

John looked stunning. He was moving around completely comfortable in just a towel around his waist. His hair was almost dry, but Sherlock could see a droplet running down John’s spine. Sherlock approached John from behind and reached out for the drop. He catched it with the tip of his finger and flattened the whole palm of his hand against John’s back. He saw John slightly shiver. His skin was hot, but still a little wet and, though it wasn’t exactly warm in the flat, the air could feel chilly. He closed his arms around John’s waist and laid his head on John’s left shoulder.

“I actually don’t want to say this, but I have to demand you to put some clothing on. You’ll catch a cold if you keep walking around like this”

John made a remark that he should eat in return. After a swift calculation on the calories he had burnt by their recent activities, he agreed in silence and took a seat opposite John. He picked up a slice of toast and started nibbling on it.

John picked up the paper and opened it at the sport’s page. Sherlock knew he wasn’t really reading, which made him smile. Sherlock’s thoughts drifted away, while chewing their toast.

“What were you thinking when you examined me the other day?”

He promptly asked. He had noticed that John became quite uncomfortable at one point, but then he didn’t knew the underlying meaning of it. John had slipped his thoughts over his lips, saying that he looked good (meaning healthy). Plus: he was just curious.

((Just some fluff here Smile ))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:11 am

((I'm glad you found it amusing. I've always figured that since Sherlock hardly ever eats, he's not used to feeling tummy rumbles.))

"Maybe I don't want to put clothes on?" John mumbles, closing his eyes for a minute and leaning back into Sherlock's arms. He secretly loved being hugged from behind, it was one of his favorite feelings.

"I promise I'll get dressed before I catch a cold."

He sits down with Sherlock at the table, sneaking glances at his new lover from over the paper. This was so amazing, all of a sudden being like this with Sherlock. He was still having trouble believing his luck.

He laughed at Sherlock's question.

"To be perfectly honest, the whole time I was fighting with myself to keep my examination professional. I've never had trouble before, keeping my thoughts purely 'doctorly' when at work. I've had plenty of beautiful women come in for exams, and when I looked at there bodies, all I thought about was their health. With you there, I kept slipping up, thinking about caressing you instead of just using a clinical hand, wondering what it would be like to have you undress for me here at the flat. I couldn't stay in my right head. It took all my strength to keep my control when you took off your pants, which was shocking for me since you're the only man I've been at all attracted to. You probably caught my verbal slip up there."

"At the same time I kept feeling like an idiot. I was convinced that you would have no interest in me, and that if you caught me it would ruin our friendship. I was trying to...force myself to get past my feelings for you at the time. Needless to say, having you naked and spread out before me really wasn't helping those efforts. That's part of why I was so eager to get Mary's number right after- I needed a new girlfriend as soon as possible, or I was afraid I would end up finally losing it and just shoving you against a wall somewhere to take what I wanted from you. Not really a good thing for a man to do to his best friend."

John gives Sherlock a cheeky grin and reaches out to stroke his hand on the table, "Though now I know that you might not have minded too much."

((Cheeky bastard really is the perfect description of John when he's flirting.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 am

((It literally was the first thing that popped into my mind. Cheeky bastard.))

Sherlock listened to John and found it all rather exciting. He found himself quietly turned on by just what John was telling him. How odd.

His eyes flickered to John's fingers that stroked the back of his hand. He turned it up so that the palm was facing the ceiling. John adapted to the situation and stroked the inside of his palm. Sherlock held his breath. Gah, that tickled good.

"No, I don't think I would."

He wanted to do something back. He quickly searched the flirting data he had collected from romantic comedies for something he could do.

Sherlock, with the help of his left foot, unsocked his right and slid it up John's thigh under the table. He wriggled with his toes and watched what effect it might have on John.

"I had difficulties controlling myself too. It started with my hardening nipples and your hands stroking over my public hair. Your authoritative behaviour did not help with that, certainly not when you had to examine me further. I was afraid you would notice my hardening state when you lifted me. The fact that you were lingering didn't help very much either. You did that deliberately, didn't you? "

With his long fingers, he started to softly stroke the inside of John's wrist and glanced from under his eyelashes back as mischievously as John had done.

((They can't help but turn each other on, can they?))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 am

John's breath started to go shaky when Sherlock started stroking him with his foot under the table. He was already starting to grow a little hard.

"No, actually, or at least not to try and torture you. I was...caught up by you, I couldn't move any faster even if I wanted to."

Just then Sherlock took a bite of toast, and a spot of jam smudged onto the corner of his mouth. John saw Sherlock lift a hand to wipe the sticky jam away, but he quickly darted out his hand and caught Sherlock's.

"Wait, let me."

John leaned forward and gently pulled Sherlock's head toward him. He licked away the jam, then softly kissed Sherlock, opening his mouth and tasting the leftover sweetness of the jam on Sherlock's tongue.

"Mmm, tastes even better this way, wouldn't you agree?"

((So yeah, this was my whole reason for insisting that they eat breakfast, so that John could lick jam off of Sherlock))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 am

When Sherlock felt John's soft tongue gliding over the corner of his lips, his eyes fluttered and he (in)voluntarily opened his mouth a little. John licking him felt like pure sin. His tongue was slick and warm and soft and made Sherlock's heart beat faster. He wanted more.

Sherlock pulled a little away, only to take another bite of his toast. He made sure he had jam smeared over his lips, swallowed the toast down and leaned forward again.

"Yes I do." he murmured before feeling John's lips and tongue again. He licked the jam away very slowly, as if he wanted to come back at his 'torturing' remark. Sherlock shakily breathed out and parted his lips for the kiss to come. John sucked at his lips as if he was a vacuum cleaner, wanting to suck all the jam away. He also sucked Sherlock's breath away because, damn, John was a good kisser. He had a great timing on licking, sucking and nipping. It made Sherlock's heart flutter like a teenager.

Still, Sherlock's foot was under the table, still at John's inner thigh. During the kiss, Sherlock crept up and was now playing with the hem of the towel.

((You knew Sherlock was going to exploit this, didn't you Wink))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 am

((Oh but of course ;) ))

John smiled into the kiss, he was glad Sherlock was enjoying this game. He's once had a girlfriend who had been completely grossed out by kissing with any sort of food taste. Every time they kissed she had insisted that both she and John had used breathmints first. John had gotten completely annoyed by it within weeks and broken up with her.

John felt Sherlock's toes playing with the hem of the towel. He laughed against Sherlock's lips.

"Now just what do you think you're doing down there?"

John quickly shot a hand down and tickled the bottom of Sherlock's foot, making him pull it away slightly. While his hand was still under the table, he also slightly untucked the towel- next time Sherlock went to play with it, it would almost certainly slip off.

John smirked at Sherlock, then loaded up the last slice of toast with about twice the amount of jam than was needed. Completely unsurprisingly, the moment he took a bite of it a whole pile of jam slipped off and fell onto his bare chest.

"Oops."

He looked up at Sherlock, eyebrows raised.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 am

"How inconvenient." Sherlock stated dryly, though his words lost effect by the glimpse of the smirk he was holding behind. John indeed was a damn cheeky bastard.

Sherlock got up because he couldn't reach John's chest with his tongue over the kitchen table. He placed his butt on the side of the table and with an elegant swing, he swung his leg over John's legs so that he was now seated on the side of the table wide-legged with John between his long legs.

"Let me help you with that"

He leaned forward, not letting John falter from his sight until he really couldn't see him anymore. He steadied himself by gripping John's good shoulder with the one hand, the place where John's heart was with the other. His nipple hardened immediately and he hadn't even begun licking.

The jam had glided down and was now above John's belly button. Sherlock stuck out his tongue to stop it and gave a good lick upward. John's skin was smooth and hot and heavenly. John tasted like jam (of course) and their shower gel. There was also a hint of something which wasn't describable. It tasted like John.

He let his lips close on John's skin and gave sucking-like kisses to kiss the Jam away. He made circles with his tongue, which caused the jam to spread even more, but no one cared.

By then, Sherlock discovered that his butt ached of the 90 degrees angled side. Sherlock lowered himself onto John's lap so that he had better reach and better view. He straddled in John's lap until he sat comfortably and went back to work.

He licked and kissed the last remnants of the jam and looked up. John was beaming down at him with a satisfied smile. Sherlock licked his lips, in search for the last rest of Jam, while looking up at John. He smiled mischievously and bowed down again. He closed his lips on one of his nipples and started to suck and nip at it.

During this, Sherlock's hand that had rested on John's shoulder had wandered down along John's side until it reached his towelled hip. He slid his hand under it and tugged slightly until it slipped aside.

"Oops."

He looked up at John, in the same way John had done minutes before.

((fluffy fluff scene is very fluffeh))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 am

((I found fluffy fluff scene both fluffy and sexy, which is the best type of scene :) ))

"I was hoping you would come over, I decided that the other side of the table was too far away."

John arched up into Sherlock's licks. This was without a doubt, the very best breakfast he had ever had. He was so pleased that his plan had worked, this was exactly what he had been hoping for.

John felt the towel fly off of his hips.

"Oops? Not at all. I find this to be an immensely pleasurable situation to be in."

John wrapped his arms around Sherlock's waist and kisses along his neck. He gave a slight roll upwards with his hips

"Though you do seem a bit overclothed, given your current location. May I fix this problem for you?"
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 am

Sherlock grunted at John's conveniently placed roll. "Uhnf-" He paused and looked John very serious and stern in the eye.

"Permission granted."

He spread his arms wide in an inviting gesture. That was more than enough to encourage John and soon, he felt John's hands eagerly on his body.

Sherlock closed his eyes and let his head fall back. John hesitated with unclothing him immediately, the teasing man he always was. He touched him through the fabric first, testing how it felt to rub him through the fabric. Sherlock let a groan slip over his lips when John reached his areolae-area. John yanked him closer by the collar of his shirt and united their lips again.

They shared a heated, open-mouthed kiss while John was fumbling with his buttons. John was being teasing as ever and didn't make contact with his bare skin for far too long so that when his shirt was finally tugged out of his pants and completely unbuttoned, Sherlock leaned in for his touch. His skin was heated and when it met John's palm, it burned.

Sherlock let his other hand wander around John's navel area, irregularly stroking the patch of hair that went down.

He had a naked John under him, who rapidly getting hard because of him. He suffered from the well-known symptoms of arousal. Very dilated pupils, shallow breath and a happy grin in his face.

Sherlock rolled with his hips, rubbing against each other. His bulge furiously pressing against the cloth of his pants. Excitement rushed in the air between them.

Sherlock placed his hand on the nape of John's neck and steadied him closer in their kiss. But when John began fiddling at Sherlock's belt, he retreated his lips and murmured:

"Wait, I owe you."

((I totally agree! Hmmm, I thought: this may not be a so comfortable place to give a blowjob... Let's move them elsewhere...? What is the perfect place to give a blowjob? x) I thought Sherlock isn't really the person to ask to move them. Not in my perspective really... And I actually wanted to spare the blowjob for their little trip to the Yard so aaarghh I'm not sure yet :\))

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 am

((Remain calm, I have things under control!!! (I imagine myself yelling this in a Jack-Sparrow style voice, if you know him))).

John was happily working away, teasing Sherlock and removing his clothing at a leisurely pace. He was teasing, as always, and he was pleased that-so far- Sherlock had yet to get completely annoyed with this habit of his. Granted with all the grief that Sherlock put him through normally, he figured this was his due payback.

After his comment about 'owing' John, Sherlock slid down below the table and began lightly stroking John, teasing quite mercilessly himself- the touch was so light John could just barely feel it, and it drove him insane. Still though, he managed to keep sane enough to realize that their current location was quickly becoming rather inconvenient- there was a good chance Sherlock was going to hit his head on the table, and John could easily hurt his knee.

John scooted the chair back, then leaned down to plant a reassuring kiss to Sherlock's concerned and confused lips.

"Trust me, it's painful for me to stop, but we should move this to the couch, it will be more comfortable."

John held out a hand to help Sherlock up, then wrapped the lanky man up in his arms. He guided them, kissing as they walked, to the couch and flopped down. He pulled Sherlock down with him, and they spent some time just kissing and grinding against each other.

Eventually Sherlock slid down to the floor again, and pulled John forward by his hips. He slowly kissed his way up one John thighs, skipping over John's cock, and then kissing back down the other thigh. John's head fell back and he moaned.

"God you're amazing. How the hell is it that you only had sex for the first time last night? You're better than people I've known who have been doing this for years."

John moaned again as Sherlock gently bit the inside of John's hip, right next to his groin.

Beep Beep Beep

John swallowed and tried to bring his breathing under control.

"That's your phone, probably Lestrade with a case. You should probably pick it up."

((So here you go, Sherlock can either ignore the phone, or look at it. You can even have him try to ignore it, but have Lestrade keep calling until it totally distracts them. This can get them out of the house, and down to a crime scene somewhere))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am