BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 11 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 am

"Sure." Sherlock whispered. He had to give in. John was right. We don't want our criminal mastermind to be angry with us. "But you know what to do when you get in trouble, don't you?" His icy blue eyes caught John in his gasp. John knew what to do.

Sherlock broke his eye contact with John and let his wrist go. Instead, he laid his hand on John's shoulder as they together faced Jim.
    "I found it. The pair of trainers belong to Carl Powers, who died in a swimming pool in 1989. Botulinim toxin is still present, apparently." He said matter-of-factly. Sherlock looked Jim right into his eyes. Would Jim go on with his act now?

((was that clever? I mean... Jim knows that they know now... hmmm))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 11 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 am

Jim's eyes switched between John and Sherlock. Time for yet another great sample of his acting abilities.

His face grimaced into confusion, if possible question marks were popping up above his head right now. "Excuse me?" He said, still switching his gaze from Sherlock to John. "What are you talking about?" The confusion was audible in his voice and he'd stopped leaning to the wall.

"What act? Who's Carl?" He shook his head a little bit.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 am

John looked at the hand on his shoulder, it still felt like a possessive gesture and it made him uncomfortable.
    He looked at Jim then, the words ringing in his ears, and he couldn't help but feel expectant.

He smiled when Jim didn't seem to know what they were talking about.
    "It's okay, just a case, it seems Sherlock cracked another one," he muttered, and patted the detective side.

"I will go now... have you seen my keys?" he asked then, realizing he still hadn't found those.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Sherlock stood still and smiled in a very turtle-like face at James. He removed his hand from John's shoulder and brought both hands to his hips.

"Yes." Sherlock cleared his throat. "They're on the table under the papers next to your computer, where you left them after we came back." He mumbled, still staring at Jim.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 pm

"Oh right, good, thanks," he mumbled, shuffling towards the table and finding his keys exactly where Sherlock had said.

He walked towards the door then. "I will see you tomorrow then," he said with a nervous grin, his eyes then moving on Jim, wondering if he was fine with all this.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:19 pm

James kept his confused face until he was certain john turned his back. Then for a few seconds he gave sherlock a very approval face, letting him know he was right.

"Well, congrats to sherlock then... I guess." He said devilish and before the detective could say anything he turned his back to walk down the stairs.

"Is he always like this?" He asked john, as if he didn't knew what or who sherlock was.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

John clumsily pushed the keys in his pocket, and looked at Sherlock one last time. "Sorry," he whispered with a small shrug, he had no idea why he was apologizing, but the words had just spilled from his lips, before he went to walk down the stairs.

His hand instinctively reaching ahead, wrapping around Jim's as they moved down the steps.
    "He's always like this," he confirmed with a fond smile.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:56 am

Sherlock could do nothing else but stare. He stared at John until the couple shut the door behind them. When they were gone, Sherlock let out a deep sigh and frowned. He flopped himself on the sofa and lay down. There was nothing to do to stop them now. The only think he could do was think.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:58 am

James smiled as they left the flat. He felt as if this was one battle won against the detective. Once inside the taxi he wanted to feel John again so he moved to sit close to his boyfriend. His lips eagerly seeking for the other's. After all he was still turned on by their make out session in the hall.

He stretched his neck and reached for John's ear. "I'm going to do you so hard." He whispered before kissing his way down over John's neck.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 am

Sherlock's words were turning and twisting in his head, he was trying to decide whether he should believe Jim was secretly Moriarty. It seemed so far-fetched, but Sherlock had never been wrong before.

When Jim moved closer, his lips looking for John's, the doctor couldn't help the way he responded, eager and affectionate.

The sad truth was that he didn't want to believe Sherlock.
    Because admitting Sherlock was right meant he couldn't be with Jim, it meant that Jim didn't love him, and that he was a pawn in a game Sherlock and Jim were playing without him.

The mere idea was enough to make him cling to Jim farther, his hands grabbing the other's face and burying in his hair. God, he didn't want to lose this. His heart would never be able to take it.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 am

The rest of the cab ride was spend making out passionately. He had missed those lips, those feelings. Hands gripped tight on to different parts of John's body and even inside the taxi he was already pressing down his own hips; grinding against John's.

Once arrived at his flat, he couldn't stop himself any longer. Straight away he pushing John into his bedroom while starting to take off his Jumper. Hands eagerly looking for some flesh to touch.

He knew he'd to pull out his best acting abilities to keep John convinced that he was not Moriarty. At least for now. He'd tell him perhaps, but he'd first make sure John knew that nomatter what his feelings were real.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 am

It was all a frenzy of touching and feeling, John's mind had shut down and what was left was the overwhelming need he felt towards Jim.
    He had no idea how they managed to move, he just knew now they were in Jim's bedroom and he could undress him freely. He didn't lose one second, hands on his shirt, pulling it apart and then he was pushing Jim towards the bed.

"How did I manage to survive without this for a week?" he heard himself say, he muttered crawling on Jim's body. "You look so delicious right now," he added with a smirk, making it a point as he bit down the other's neck.

"I am going to make you forget Molly ever existed," he exclaimed, fingers on the other's trousers, undoing his belt and zipper.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 am

Jim happily let himself fall down onto his own bed, stretching his arms already to welcome John all over him. Hands straight away running over the other's body. Almost instinctively he let them run down over John's back, stopping at the man's hips. Once there he cupped them and pulled John closer on him.

"Survive? I nearly died." He said in between the passion stream of kisses.

He shivered as John bit down his neck; he was so sensitive at that point. "Molly? Who's that?" He joked at John while he let his hands work to open the other's trousers.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:04 am

"You nearly died, uh?" he repeated with a grin, it was sweet in a way, just the way he said it. It had been quite a long day for John, stressful, and painful, he had really thought things between them were over, and now the shadow of Moriarty, the possibility that this was not real at all.

He slowed down suddenly, taking his time to explore the other's skin, his lips attaching themselves to his shoulder and then along his chest, to his nipple.
    John hadn't really noticed, but things had changed, he wasn't just having sex any more, he was making love to every part of Jim.

"I missed you," he admitted, fingers undressing him slowly. "I was so scared," he confessed, even though he did not say of what. It was all together, all that had happened.
    He kissed down his side and over his abdomen, he just loved the scent of his skin, he wanted to bury himself in it.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 am

"hmmm hmm." James whimpered back as at that point it was all that was able to cross his lips.

John kisses felt so real, so true and sincere. How could he even keep up lying to this person like that? He had to ban that thought out, it was for the best.

Once John slowed down a little James felt as if butterflies were filling him up. An unfamiliar kind of warmth fell over him as he listened to the other's softly spoken words.

His hands stretched out and softly stroked through John hair. "I missed you too." He whispered. And he meant it.

"Scared of what? Losing me?" He said with a curious tone. A weak smile formed on his lips. Silly John, I just put a few murders on hold for you, don't be scared of losing me.

"I think even a thousand fights couldn't make me hate you." He reassured John just before he let his head hang back, John's lips on him felt so tender.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

John pulled back a bit, he slowly removed Jim's trousers and pants, taking care of his half opened ones as well, before he let himself slide back on him, enjoying the way their skins felt brushing together.
    The hand on his hair was enough to calm him a bit, but there was some sort of quiver in his heart since he had registered what Sherlock had said.

"Yes, of losing you," he whispered, kissing up to his neck and then his lips. "I still am..."
    He could just hope that Sherlock would turn out to be wrong, for the first time since he's met him.

His hand moved up Jim's thigh, teasing but affectionate at the same time.
    "I didn't expect this to happen..." he confessed, his blue eyes were intense, alive with the feelings he was talking about. "I think I love you," he added, a bit shyly, he had implied it a lot before today, but he had never properly said it, it felt like he was exposing himself raw.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 pm

James shivered when John's warm body left his, but didn't mind seeing the purpose of it.
    He embraced John as close as possible when he returned, their naked skin rubbing against each other.

He slightly tilted his head back to give John more access to his sensitive neck. Once he'd found his way backup to his lips, James took the moment to lock his eyes with John's. "Don't be scared." He whispered sweet. "You won't lose me. I promise"

James inhaled deep when he felt John's hands moving over his thigh. Almost instinctively his legs opened slightly.

"John." He whispered while his hand reached up to cup the blonde's face. "I never meant to cause these problems." He admitted, and it was the truth. He'd never expected John to be there at all.

"I never meant to hurt you. I was devastated." His voice still lowered and his thumb was now stroking over John's cheek.

"But I don't /think/ I love you." He said very serious although it didn't take him long to pull up a smile when he saw John's face grimacing painfully. Before the Doctor could react James smiled wide.

"I know." He whispered ever so sweet and the moment later he pulled John into one of the most romantic and tender kissed they'd ever shared.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:47 am

((I'm sorry to bother you, but my Sherlock really feels like disturbing this with a text... I'll just write it and if you don't like it, please ignore it. Then I'll delete this post...))

Sherlock couldn't concentrate on thinking. The bothering thought of James Moriarty touching intimate places of John. It felt he hadn't the right to. Sherlock frowned at the illogical feeling and tried to push it away. It didn't help much, so he grabbed his mobile phone and texted:

He's messing with your mind, John. Don't give in. -SH

After he had pressed the 'send' button, he covered his face with his hands and ran them through his hair. Eyes wide open, he leaned back and sighed.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:09 am

(( Don't worry dear, you can have Sherlock intervene/interfere any time you want ^^ as long as you think it is what he wants to do, you can ^^ he can call John to ask him to come back if you want later on ^^ but yes, it's really not a problem ))

"Those kind of promises get broken all the time," he muttered sadly, he didn't need those promises, he just wanted this to be real, he wanted to be sure he really had all of Jim and it wasn't a stupid game.

The kiss was all he needed at the moment, he was desperate, desperate for proof that Jim wasn't Moriarty after all, and he clung to the warm need he felt, growing in between them, to the passion and romance that seeped in the touches they were sharing.
    One couldn't fake this, right?
    He had to believe that.

The sound of Sherlock's message arrived when he was pulling away, he knew it was him, he had put a particular ringtone for him these days, and he turned to look towards where his phone lay with his clothes.
    He knew Sherlock didn't want him to be here.
    And he was reminded once again of who Jim could really be.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:19 am

James slowly realized this was going to be even harder than he thought. John believed every word Sherlock had told him and he wasn't in the ideal position to prove him wrong.

"Well.." He started before sucking onto John's lower lip for a brief second.
    "If you don't want to believe my words..." He continued as he let his lips trail a way down over his neck. "Then let me show you." He finished before licking and sucking over every bit of skin he could access.

"I'd do anything to show you my feelings are sincere." He whispered low and serious.

Just as he was about to pull John back in for some more passionate kisses the sound of the phone filled the room. Even James knew who that text was from. He didn't want John to go and read it. It was only a text, that could wait, right?

"It can wait." He insisted and nibbled on the doctor's lower lip.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 am

John was torn, one part of him wanted to trust Jim, he wanted to finally get on with it, his body needed it, but the other wanted to be careful, to avoid another heartache that he knew would change him forever.
    It was a dangerous game they were playing.
    He liked Jim way too much.

He sighed, giving up, he was scared of how easily Jim could convince him. "It can wait," he confirmed, his hand moving to gather lube and a condom from the place where they always kept them.

"You don't have to do anything... relationships are based on trust after all... and I want to trust you, I believe you are honest with me," he said with a soft smile, he wanted to believe that, as stupid as it was of him.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 am

James felt warm as he listened to John's words. He knew just how much influence Sherlock had on this man so hearing he believed him was really something.

Once more he reached up to cup John's face. "I love you." he said before pressing his lips on to the other's for yet another passionate kiss.

He kept one hand on John's face while the other slid down over his body until it reached John's erection. He stroked it gently for a few seconds. His kisses had now lowered onto John's neck, down to his chest and nipples. Kissing, sucking, licking and biting the whole area. He loved the feeling of affection it gave him. He loved John's taste and scent.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 am

John smiled slightly when he heard the words again, leaning into the kiss he decided he was going to show with his actions how he felt instead of stopping to talk again.

And if his touches, if his kisses were a bit desperate, John couldn't help it, he knew that their rekindled relation was as fragile as ever now that suspicions had been planted in their minds.
    So he was going to cling to this, to the warmth of Jim's skin, to the way things felt, to the conviction that such a beautiful body and intense gaze would never hurt someone else.

He moaned softly, pressing himself against Jim, he needed things to go quicker now, he needed Jim.
    "Jim..." he whispered in need, his voice coated with lust.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 pm

James kept his hands busy for the time that lasted. He felt John's and his own needs growing stronger with every second passing by.

Their kisses and touches were ever so tender. James got lost in a haze of romance and passion, only to get out of it by hearing his own name falling over John's lips.

"Hmmm?" He groaned in the other's ear.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 am

"I need to be inside you," he whispered, and his fingers were tracing the back of Jim's thigh again, they were shaking, but determined.

"I want to make you mine..." he added, placing soft kisses on the side of his neck, his hand was delicately fondling Jim's sack, liking the feeling of the warm soft skin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:27 am