BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 10 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 am

John moved closer to Jim once they were at the door, wrapping his arms around his waist and sighing. "Would you like me to come with you to your place?" he asked, looking up, after all, he could postpone his talk with Sherlock.

"I did like the idea of some make up sex," he said with a smile, he wasn't sure he wanted to discuss at all what had been going on in the room upstairs, he was rather sure it'd only bring up sour feelings.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 10 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:42 am

James eyes flickered with excitement already. He was hoping John would ask. Before he answered he pressed his lips onto his. Once he retrieved them he smiled. "Since here isn't an option, my place seems just fine." He joked. "Hmm, and I thought you'd never ask." He once more kisses John, slightly pressing himself on to him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 am

John grinned in the first kiss, it was nice to relax around Jim again, he surely needed to.
    His shoulders hit the wall behind him when Jim pressed on him for a second kiss, and John couldn't help the soft whimper that escaped his mouth, as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck.
    It felt like ages since the last time they kissed.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 am

James deepened the kiss, still pushing his own body against John's, he just liked the feeling. One hand rested on John's hit whole the other ran over the soldier's chest. He had missed this so much and putting a whole masterplan on hold suddenly made even more sense. Eagerly he let his tongue explore John's, giving him back that perfect taste.

After a few moments James broke the kiss. "John.." He groaned, he was aroused and needed more. "We should be leaving."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 am

John groaned when James pulled away, his body was begging to be touched and he had completely forgotten where he was. His eyes focused on the other man's face, the words registering slowly.

"Oh, right, yes," he muttered, and nodded, disentangling himself from the other man. "Let me go take my keys," he said with a grin and started moving up the stairs. "I'll also tell Sherlock I am going with you... be back in a second..."

((So uhm, what are we doing with this? I guess Sherlock has one last chance to stop John if he wants to? if not, John will go off with Jim for a while and Sherlock can intervene whenever, by text or when they are in Baker street or they can argue now and Jim can come up when he's tired to wait downstairs XD I don't know if you had anything you wanted Sherlock to do? I thought you were planning to make him jealous, but in the last few posts he seemed to be fine with the whole thing >> ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

((just to clarify: my Sherlock is NOT ok with this, but he doesn't want to shoe it, because he thinks emotions are distractions for cowards. I will disturb you, by shall I call for Mrs Hudson and come downstairs if she doesn't reply? Isn't that a bit out of character?))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 pm

(( but john is upstairs now going to tell you that he's going home with Jim. So you either stop him or let him go haha.. If you stop him I'll and up sexting him because I want make up sex. hahahah ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:34 pm

((I don't think Mrs Hudson would pop in knowing what's happening, she doesn't want to get scarred for life >> besides, it's just been a few minutes... anyhow, up to you for what you want Sherlock to say, I'll have John come up to tell him he's going off... it makes sense that Sherlock despises feelings, but if he thinks Jim is Moriarty, wouldn't he want to protect John from him? The main thing is that we need some drama if we want to move the plot forwards, and if Sherlock does nothing, well, it's just Jim and John having sex all the time... which John enjoys by the way, because he is horny all the time XDD Of course it doesn't have to be now that he talks to him, it can be later on, but he is bound to be wanting to do something eventually. Also because I imagine Jim will be spending a lot of time in Baker street from now on, Sherlock is going to find Jim's stuff every where and walking in on John and Jim snogging will be common occurrence XDD That could be a next scene actually? But yes, these are just ideas, you can tell us what you think will make Sherlock snap, also because I am sure Jim will want to provoke Sherlock as much as possible... I always love to talk about plot twists, you can see by the size of my OC parts XDDD))

John felt slightly nervous as he approached the living room again, he felt somehow guilty for deciding to go off. He was with Jim though, not with Sherlock, Jim was supposed to be his priority and God knows just how much he wanted to fuck his boyfriend senseless at the moment.
    He closed his eyes, trying to keep those kind of thoughts out of his head as he retrieved his wallet. Where were his keys? He wondered, looking around.

Sherlock was still sitting with his violin, so he stopped in front of him. "I am going to spend the night at Jim's place... I imagine we can talk about your jealousy another time?" he muttered, taking for granted Sherlock really wouldn't want to talk about that at all. He let his eyes move over the desk next to the detective. "Have you seen my keys?" He was sure they were there.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm

(( ok, I'll stop John if we are not going further with the Great Game plot... If not, i'll do it anyway. :p))
    ((And I promiss you, I'll make Sherlock do anything, ANYthing to stop John. He might even get fysical...ghhhe)) Twisted Evil
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 pm

(( XD can't wait XDD As for the Great Game, we'll see what Moriarty decides to do, for now he stopped it because he realized John was John Watson, which he didn't expect... so it's all about our characters' interactions at the moment ^^ ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm

((JAMES DOES NOT APPROVE ON THAT SHERLOCK!!! )) Evil or Very Mad
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 am

(( XDDD *dies* ))

((I posted my John post *points up* so please Sherlock, put me out of my misery and reply >> when you have time of course XDDD ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 am

Sherlock heard one pair of footsteps coming up the stairs. He heard it was John by the heaviness of his steps. He was happy that James did not came up, because he did not want John to be involved with James Moriarty in any way. This must be part of his little Game... to crush Sherlock in every way possible.

Sherlock followed John with his eyes as he moved across the room. He observed that his movements were hasty and that he wanted to get out of 221B as soon as possible. His hands and forehead were sweaty and he was obviously aroused, judging by the bulge in his pants. Sherlock swallowed and took a deep breath. Since when did John's relations bother him? Because he dated a criminal mastermind, that was why! But it was not the whole answer... Sherlock made a mental note: thinkingfood for later.

Sherlock dropped the violin and came out of his chair. He was now looking down on John and eyed him without one blink. He said in a deep, low voice: "I don't want you to go with him."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 am

(( [Only admins are allowed to see this link] THIS is totally what John and Sherlock look like at this very moment. I'm sorry I just HAD TO put that here. It was too accurate to ignore. ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 am

John froze when Sherlock stood up, one could tell by his posture that he was set on something, it meant nothing good usually.
    When Sherlock's eyes moved on him, John knew the detective would deduce the state of lustful need he was in and he felt rather dirty.
    It wasn't fair though, Sherlock had no right to make him feel that way.

The words took him by surprise nonetheless: "What?" He exclaimed, his eyes moving on Sherlock's face. The detective looked to be dead serious about this, his eyes were on the doctor's face and felt so intense chills broke on John's skin.

"Why not? He is my /boyfriend/ Sherlock..." He whispered, his voice felt so feeble to his ears.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:33 am

"Do you really know who he is?" Sherlock whispered, in fear of Jim coming up any moment and eavesdropping them.

"No, that's not what I mean. Just THINK for a moment, John. I know it's hard in your condition right now..." referring to John's lustful state. "Why did the Game stop when your precious Jim 'from IT' met us for the first time?". He whispered urgently. He stood close to John now. He wanted John to feel the need to realise.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 am

John couldn't help leaning in a bit, Sherlock's voice had dropped to a whisper and he could hardly hear him. The question made him frown though, maybe Sherlock wasn't jealous, maybe he really knew something about Jim.

"What are you implying?" he asked, trying hard to put things together in his head. "You think my boyfriend is a criminal mastermind?" he asked, he couldn't possibly believe that. Could he? "You think he is the criminal mastermind who is out to get you?" he corrected him, his voice turning aggravated.
    "If it was so, don't you think he would have known I was your flatmate all along? Why stop the game after meeting us? It doesn't make sense. Especially if he was faking our relationship just to get close to you."

((Oh god, James, thank you for the link, I like the caption XDD Sherlock getting angry at John for being stupid >> *pets John*))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Sherlock leaned forward. "I think he is James..." he paused and lowered his voice even further "Moriarty" he whispered. He pierced John's blue eyes with his and prayed to the Darwin that John would understand.

"It all makes sense. You didn't know his surname all that time, did you? He didn't know yours, according to the shocked expression on his face this afternoon when I first met him. He was certainly trying to get to me." Sherlock's face was stern. This was serious stuff. "He cancelled the Game after we left the Hospital and not 10 minutes later, he pops up on our doorstep. Suspicous? Certainly."

"Don't get me wrong, I fully wish you all the happiness in your life. But this man is dangerous. Very dangerous." He swallowed hard, he had to say it, otherwise John would go. "I just don't want to loose you because of a Game." There. He said it.

((the Game reminds me of another Game. I LOOSE.))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:54 pm

John's eyes widened, he couldn't believe what Sherlock was saying. "Moriarty?" he gasped, he was trying to find in his memories anything that could disprove what the detective was saying.
    His first instinct was to laugh, to tell Sherlock he was just being a jealous arse, but the detective was serious, and the trust he had always felt towards him made him believe his words.
    He knew that if Sherlock was saying this to him, he seriously suspected Jim.

He frowned, trying to piece the puzzle together in his head. "Admitting that what you said might be true, do you think he is doing this to get back at you? He wants to kill me because that way it would hurt you?" he asked, his heart beating in his throat. Sherlock didn't want to lose him, but would it really go that way? "You read him before, Sherlock, what did you see? Does he lie when he says he loves me?" he asked, his voice urgent, shaking.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:52 am

Downstairs james was getting impatient and something just told hin sherlock was trying to hold john up. Now he had 2 options, well no he had 3 but leaving got banned pretty quick. He either waited for john to get back or he went up and see what was going on.

Option 2 it was, he made his way half way up the stairs, he fifth one made a cracking sound, remember that.

Of course he didn't went in to the living but he stopped a few stairs before he got all the way up.

"John?!" He shouted
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:18 am

Sherlock heard James calling and realised he just had a few seconds left. "I think he told the truth, so now he's in doubt what to do with you. " he said very fast. "You are my weakness, and he knows that." his eyes still were still piercing John's. Jim was coming up now. "He wants to crush me, but you stand in between. And I..." He sighted and knew Jim could hear him now.
    Just say it Sherlock. Do it. Now. It's the only way. Quick! He's coming up the stairs!
    "I... I can't miss you in my life."
    Damn it! You should have said it! He felt like shooting the wall right now.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

John frowned, so Jim was really in love with him? But he secretly was a criminal? God, it felt so surreal, he couldn't believe Moriarty and Jim could be the same person.

I can't miss you in my life
    The words circled in John's head for a while, what was that supposed to mean? Of course Sherlock didn't want him to die, they were friends! And John would never let anything happen to Sherlock either, and knowing more about this was necessary.

He turned towards the door, expecting Jim to appear any second, but he wasn't there yet. "I'm coming! Just a second!" he called back, his voice determined.

"I have to go now Sherlock, I will... I will be careful. There is no point in making him suspicious now, anyway, if what you say is true, getting him angry will only make it worse..." he muttered, and wondered if he could really face this on his own.

"Don't worry, okay?" he said with a small smile. It was meant to be reassuring.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:16 am

"No."
    Sherlock grabbed John's wrist and got it in a tight grip. "I won't let you walk into the monster's cave and..." He could not say it. He was very bad with words. He made himself say it again.
    "How could I just not worry when you fuck with London's most dangerous criminal?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 am

John froze when he felt Sherlock's fingers wrap around his wrist, it was a possessive gesture that he did not expect.
    Blue eyes moved up to meet the detective's pair, "I have done it till now, I don't see why it should be different now," he said simply, a shiver running up his spine when Sherlock tightened his grip.

"I have to go with him, I need to talk to him, I have to know if it's true, he is my boyfriend after all," he muttered, still unsure of what to say, what to feel, he knew he couldn't let his heart settle until he saw with his own eyes that Jim was Moriarty.

"And if it's really him, we can't afford him getting angry at you, or me, not now, he would just start killing more people... or worse, he'll try to kill you..." and that just wasn't an option for John.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 am

By now Jim had made his way all the way up, he stood leaning in to the door opening. He knew they were talking about him but couldn't really make up the conversation because the lowered voice.

"If you have something to say to me, you can say it to my face, you know." he addressed Sherlock. He just knew he'd warned John about the possibilities of him being /the/ Moriarty.

"And if you rather stay, that's fine as well." He was now speaking to John.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 am