BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 13 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 01, 2012 10:41 am

"Not at all." He whimpered lustfully while his hands ran over whatever ever part they could touch on the ex soldier's fit body.

He braced himself knowing what would follow. If John had a rough time, he wasn't particularly smooth. Though, Jim did not mind that at all, in fact, the harder John's day had been the better their sex was.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 13 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 01, 2012 11:25 am

John squeezed some lube on his fingers and started preparing Jim, it had become a familiar thing to do, and he wasn't really thinking about anything other than the fact he wanted to be inside him.

His day had been horrible to say the least, but he was finally getting what he craved for, so he tried to be as gentle as possible.
    In that moment, the idea that his boyfriend could be Moriarty felt rather far-fetched, the overconfident control freak criminal would never accept to give himself to him, would he?
    Even for a well constructed plan to bring down Sherlock Holmes!

A few minutes later he was pushing his trousers and pants away again and rolling a condom on his arousal.

He didn't warn Jim at all, he couldn't hold himself back, he just grabbed the other's legs, pulling them apart, and hands slid on his hips, he was soon pushing himself inside, penetrating Jim's sleek hole and starting to thrust almost right away.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 pm

James relaxed as John's finger slid inside of him. It became a habit for both of them to do so. He squirmed a little on the covers of the bed.

As John retrieved his finger James did not know he was already ready to enter. He gasped and hissed while his hands forcefully searched for something to grip on.

"God damnnn" He hissed, even though they had sex a lot, when John entered him rough it always left a burning pain.

Though John was already thrusting in, James still felt his own body pushing back on John's erection, making it go in deeper with every pound.

"Hm more John. Faster." He moaned ecstatically
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 pm

John felt himself grow even harder with Jim's pleads, he groaned loudly, shifting his position so he was on his knees, grabbing Jim's hips tightly, and he started thrusting vigorously into the other's body, loving the way Jim was pressing against him.

The bed started to creak, moving together with them, hardly sustaining their rhythm.
    "Jim," he whimpered at some point, feeling himself losing control completely, his nails digging in the soft flesh.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

The cracking of the bed, the sound of their skin slapping together and the head of John's cock touching his prostate every time he thrust was nearly too much. Jim's own erection leaked because of the pleasure that washed over him.

His hands gripped around the sheets more tight and moans escaped his lips constantly. His head had fell back and his legs wrapped around John's back as good as possible. Eyes rolled back in complete and utter excitement and little drops of sweat ran down his cheeks. Dear God this felt SO good.

John's groan filled the room and it only added up to the fact that this really was a damn good shag. "Hmmm." He whimpered back, he could feel John's uncontrolled thrusts and knew he wasn't able to hold this much longer.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed May 02, 2012 2:42 am

Even worse than being ignored was: being listened to by his only friend, who throws his advise into a rubbish can and THEN being ignored. Sherlock got up and paced though the living room, phone in hand. He sent the following messages:

Did he force you to text that you are all right? -SH

He did didn't he? -SH

John? -SH

John, text back or I'll be there in a minute. You know that I'm capable of that -SH

Even if you are having sex. -SH

John, think for a moment. You can't. -SH

He waited for a minute or two. They seemed the longest minutes of his life. When no message came in, he texted fervently:

I deduce that you are having sex with him, right now. How can you? He is James Moriarty, the criminal mastermind! -SH

Text me back this instant! Regardless of your state.-SH

If you don't, I'll come and be sure you are OK. -SH

You can be sure of that. -SH

John? -SH

This is your last chance. -SH

He meant what he texted. Subconsciously, he had grabbed of his coat and scarf, still pacing up and down. He threw his head up and wished he'd never let John go. This concern was maddening.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 02, 2012 5:29 am

John had lost control, his senses were flooded with pleasure and lust, he didn't even realize his phone kept vibrating on the bedside table, it all went in the background with the sound of the bed creaking as if about to break.

"Damn, Jim," he whimpered, his thrusts becoming even more fierce as his hand moved to wrap around the other's leaking arousal. "You feel so bloody good," he whimpered, his body starting to shake as he felt his orgasm start, it was so strong it was like a slap across the face, leaving him breathless as he pushed himself inside the other one last time.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed May 02, 2012 6:14 am

One of Jim's hand had reached back up, holding on to the bedpost while John incessantly kept thrusting. He tensed up as the other starter to orgasm. The last thrust hit him so hard his back arched and with a loud scream he ejaculated.

His orgasm was intense, leaving him panting and sweating on the bed.
    "Wow .. John." His raw voice spoke. "You're a beast."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 02, 2012 10:51 am

John felt his muscles give in as soon as his high left him completely bare, he slid out of Jim, tumbling to the side, feeling drenched in sweat.
    He was exhausted, his energy gone.

He was starting to think he had gone a bit overboard when Jim spoke. He couldn't help laughing a bit. "First you say wow, and then you offend me?" he asked, he didn't think he had hurt Jim though, the man looked rather satisfied.
    "I am not a beast..." he said with a pout.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed May 02, 2012 10:57 am

James kept panting but smiled and turned his body to curl up against John's. One arm draped over his chest. As he moved he flinched a little, his arse was sore!

"Offend you? No no no." his fingers circling over John's sweaty chest. "You're a sex beast." He laughed. His chin reached up and quickly placed a small kiss on John's cheek. "You're absolutely amazing, in everything you do."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 am

John couldn't help the soft blush creeping up his cheeks, he didn't expect those words, but he realized he was a bit out of control sometimes.

He turned around in the embrace, facing Jim as he smiled. "You've got lots of compliments today," he teased him, kissing the tip of his nose. "I take it you really like it when I am rough?" his finger slid on the other's chin.
    "I can't really help it..." he admitted.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed May 02, 2012 11:42 am

His pushed himself closer on John and leaned in to the hand on his cheek. "it's always something isn't it?" He joked. "Too much compliments. Psshh." He huffed, still joking of course.

"I just enjoy being as close as possible with you. Rough is only a great extra feature." He finally had been able to slow his breathing back down to a more normal pattern. His arse still felt burning but he was not going to complain about it. While inhaling deep he closed his eyes. Tired but happy he began to drift off, while his head rested on John's chest, listening to the fast beat of his heart.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 02, 2012 12:03 pm

"I don't want to hurt you though," he admitted, kissing the top of his head, wrapping his arms tighter around him as he slid closer. He could feel the man was falling asleep and he wouldn't mind doing just the same.
    Except his phone buzzed again.
    The last of a string of messages he hadn't heard.

He reached out his hand, checking them quickly without moving too much.
    His heart was beating fast in his chest by the time he got to the last one.
    What the hell was going on with Sherlock?

I am fine. No, he didn't make me write that, I am actually fine. Yes, we had sex, that's what couples do. And I know about your suspicions, he is going to live with us for a while so you can check whether they are true or not.
    Can I sleep now? I am tired. We can talk tomorrow when I get home.
    -JW
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 03, 2012 9:48 am

As James woke up he found himself still curled up against his boyfriend. Their skin touching, keeping each other warm. It brought peace to James mind, this welcoming warmth radiating from John.

Without moving too much he turned around, his arse still sore, God how amazing had yesterday been?
    James hand reached out to his phone and before John had woke up, he'd already made sure the game could be on again starting from the second day he'd be living in Baker Street. Their would be no connection to John or the situation they'd been in. James would not need to do anything, everything was planned. All he could do was sit back and relax while Sherlock would dance right in front of his eyes. Quickly he put his phone back on the table next to bed and turned to John again, draping an arm over the softly snoring blonde. He looked so cute, sleeping.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 03, 2012 10:50 am

((Should we skip to them going back to Baker street together, or should we have John and Sherlock talk on their own before? ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 03, 2012 11:02 am

(( Hmmm. I think it might be good to have John and Sherlock talk. Even though Jim would prefer if they did not. But yea I think it's a good idea ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 am

((Ok, John can go ahead to talk to Sherlock, and Jim can get there a bit later))

John woke up the next morning with a few muscles sore. He hadn't realized it the day before, but he had definitely lost control in bed.
    His fingers twitched and he realized he had fallen asleep with his phone in his hand after texting Sherlock, even though he was still curled up against his boyfriend. He had been tired, no doubt.

His eyes blinked open, Jim was there, watching him with a besotted expression on his face, it was rather fascinating.
    "Hello," he said with a soft blissful smile. He could get used to this.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 pm

(( ookayz.))

James smile welcoming as he noticed John's body stirred. His own head resting against the other's.
    "Morning." He whispered softly, pouting his lips to place a gently kiss on John's dry lips. His legs moved to entangle with John's. The warmth this was giving him just felt to right.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm

John hummed content, he reckoned this could be easily called heaven. "Mm... I love this... I love you..." he whispered, his hand moving up the other's back, enjoying the warmth of his skin, how it felt against his palm.

"If you are staying with me... we can have this every day..." he muttered, leaning into the soft kisses like a kitten towards cuddles. "I need to talk to Sherlock first though..."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Sherlock was dressed in coat and scarf and was ready to storm out of the door of 221B, when Sherlock felt the soft buzz of the phone and heard the text mention. A bit too eagerly, he grabbed his phone and pushed on the button to show the text. He stared at the words, his eyes blurry at first.

Jim moving in? He frowned. Wh- But... Sherlock was confused. How did this all happen? Didn't /he/ had something to say about the events? But then his mind went comfortably clear.

"Oh. Ooooh!"
    Sherlock ran up the stairs and brought his hands together under his chin. He giggled of excitement, only able to think about the fun he was going to have with Moriarty.

But then the alarm rang in his Palace. John and Jim. Together. In the same house. With him. Plus, not to forget that the precious 'boyfriend' was the most dangerous man in London. But hey, he could keep an eye on him right now. There was no safer place to be.

He flopped on the couch, still in coat and was lost in thought.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 am

"And I love you too." He whispered back. He meant it.

Of course John needed to talk to Sherlock first, but James figured the detective would not say no to such an offer. He was very controlling after all.

"I understand. It's okay. You better do that today, I want to be with you as soon as possible." He once more smiled before kissing John again.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 04, 2012 10:09 am

John smiled back, his walls had crumbled during the night and now he was soft and raw in Jim's arms. He couldn't think, he was just enjoying the moment, the warmth they were sharing and the intimacy.

"I'll go now..." he said, even though he wasn't moving yet. "You can come this afternoon maybe? Or for lunch?" he suggested, and stroked his back lovingly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 04, 2012 10:12 am

James whimpered a little bit. He didn't want John to leave just yet. All felt so peaceful now, so right. Though, he knew things needed to be done and the sooner John went, to sooner he could move in.

"Alright. Lunch sounds perfect" He still whispered.

As John stood up the cold hit him. He sighed and rolled back up in the sheets. It's not like he had much to do until lunch anyway.

((Skipping to that part? Or well.. The part where John and Sherlock have their talk.))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 am

((Yes, Sherlock and John talking now I reckon~))

It felt oddly upsetting to leave Jim's place that day, he had been happy, curled up against him and with his senses overwhelmed with him only.
    He had to though, he needed to talk to Sherlock and he needed to prepare for what was to come.

He took his phone, and wrote a text to Sherlock as soon as he was out of his boyfriend's place.
    Coming home now. We need to talk. -JW

Twenty minutes later he was walking up Baker street, wondering in what mood he was going to find his flatmate.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat May 05, 2012 6:24 am

Sherlock had unbelievably fallen asleep on the couch. Cursing himself, he discovered the origin of his awakening. He read the text and replied:
    Indeed we do. Is highly honoured Mr Moriarty coming too? -SH

He got up from the couch, finally hanging his coat on the peg on the door. Pulling out fresh clothes from his closet in his bedroom, he was reminded of the exciting new guest he was going to have, hopefully temporarily. In the bathroom, he could not imagine how Moriarty was going to last in their home, and concluded that he would. Shit.

Sherlock took a quick shower and stood 19 minutes later, in the living room, playing a song on his violin. The song he played was composed by himself. Unconsciously, it was devoted to John. On hearing a taxidoor slamming, he smiled and noticed that a strange feeling grew in his chest. What could it possibly be? It was an unfamiliar feeling that he tried to push away by turning the volume of his song up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:58 am