BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Where one hard door closes, another loving one opens. (post-reichenbach Mary And John) ((Mary Morstan and J Watson@221B))

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Where one hard door closes, another loving one opens. (post-reichenbach Mary And John) ((Mary Morstan and J Watson@221B)) Empty Where one hard door closes, another loving one opens. (post-reichenbach Mary And John) ((Mary Morstan and J Watson@221B))

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 am

John felt terrible about getting over Sherlock. It had been almost a year, and John found himself weighed down with guilt. It still hurt, badly, but.... John was moving on. It didn't hurt as bad, yeah, he missed his old friend, but he was able to go on with life again.

As John walked down Baker Street on his way to the store he held his head up and smiled. Today was a good day. He was going to meet some mates from the army later on, and he knew he would at least be drunk enough afterwards not to jump on them when they teased him.

Ha. Good times.

Mary Morstan
    Mary Morstan

Where one hard door closes, another loving one opens. (post-reichenbach Mary And John) ((Mary Morstan and J Watson@221B)) Empty Re: Where one hard door closes, another loving one opens. (post-reichenbach Mary And John) ((Mary Morstan and J Watson@221B))

Post by Mary Morstan Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:25 am

Morstan Mary was known as the most qualified pediatrician St.Bartholomeh hospital. A sweet doctor who very well to everyday work. She loved being with children and perhaps the sweetness that they had on their faces had been reflected in the face of Mary. That day, she was very happy, she had been able to save the life of a child of three years who had subjected to a bone marrow transplant. Now, she just wanted to get home to rest, take a shower and watch a good movie with her cat.

She walked down Regent Street with the face a bit crestfallen by fatigue in her arm had two folders heavy was the work that had to end this week. Around the corner she could not see the gentleman with whom stumbled and fell to the floor by her purse and folders. Her buttocks had cushioned the fall. "Ouchhhhhhh!". Exclaimed taking the hand to the hip
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Where one hard door closes, another loving one opens. (post-reichenbach Mary And John) ((Mary Morstan and J Watson@221B)) Empty Re: Where one hard door closes, another loving one opens. (post-reichenbach Mary And John) ((Mary Morstan and J Watson@221B))

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 am

"Oh, sorry! Are you ok? I guess I wasn't paying attention- oh. Hi" said John as he looked up from picking up her things. She was beautiful. With a youthful face and blonde hair she had an almost angelic look about her.

God, you sound so stupid. Shut up John Watson. he thought.

"Uh. My name is John. John Watson." He said as he helped her up, "what's yours?"
    Mary Morstan
    Mary Morstan

Post by Mary Morstan Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:32 am

She felt pain in the buttocks but it disappeared when her virginal and pure blue eyes were fixed on the face of the man. Mary was speechless as he was. 'Hi'. She answered watching him so shy. He was gathering her things from the floor and she took advantage of being able to watch. The face of that young man gave her confidence and sympathy. Mary smiled as she pushed a long tufts of hair. "I ... my name is Mary, Mary Morstan." Rose from the ground thanks to his help. Irene took her hand firmly, a strong hand grabbed hers. "I am a pediatrician at the hospital St.Bartheolomy." Smiled nervously and her time had stopped just by looking gentleman blue eyes.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 am

"Nice to meet you. I used to hang around St. Bart's a lot. My friend... well. Yeah, he used to experiment there a lot. I've never seen you there, when did you start?" He asked as he released her handshake.

((Meh, short post. Sorry.))
    Mary Morstan
    Mary Morstan

Post by Mary Morstan Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 am

She smiled gently releasing the hand of the English gentleman. "I could catch the pediatrician working two months ago." The cheeks were flushed and sometimes could not resist his eyes. "Thanks for helping me." She grabbed the folders hard against the chest with a desire to continue that conversation with John

(it's ok!)
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 pm

"Oh, that makes sense! Well congratulations on that! I haven't been over there in maybe a year."

"And as for helping you, I feel it's important not to leave a lady on the ground if she needs help. Especially when she is as beautiful as your self." John winked at her, smiling.

"So. Are you... off duty?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:46 am