BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Greetings and looking for role-players

Mr.Moran
    Mr.Moran

Job : Seb: BURN PEOPLE! Jim: Consulting criminal
    Hobbies : Ahm... writing I guess. And role-playing. And singing. | Real information you can get in pm.

Greetings and looking for role-players Empty Greetings and looking for role-players

Post by Mr.Moran Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Well hello!
    I have a huge experience of playing but only in my native language, so it's a bit hard for me to play with the other people. I'm trying not to use Google translator or whatever. Wish me good luck x)

I am looking for role players... To play in email or skype. Prefer email.

I tend to play for Moriarty or Sebastian Moran.

So. If you are Sherlock, I can play with you as Moriarty.
    If you are Moriarty I can play with you as Sebastian.
    If you are Sebastian I can play with you as Moriarty.

And I`d like to also play with Mycroft.

I'm looking for people who are really interested in game and who will develop the plot of the game with me. Also, I must say that for now I prefer to play in the style of SMS.
    For example:

What are you doing tomorrow, Jim? - SM

I really hope that I'll find there some players and probably friends Smile

Text me if you are interested, then we'll discuss a little our game and after that we will play.

With love. Xo
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Job : works in the morgue
    Hobbies : spending most of time at morgue, seeing Sherlock and John

Greetings and looking for role-players Empty Re: Greetings and looking for role-players

Post by MadMimes Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:05 am

Welcome! I don't know how many role players you'll find who will be able to role play over email or skype, but I'm sure lots of them would be happy to role play them here on the sherlock rp forums.

I would be more than happy to role play with you sometime, my main role play character, however, is Molly Hooper.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
    Mr.Moran
    Mr.Moran

Job : Seb: BURN PEOPLE! Jim: Consulting criminal
    Hobbies : Ahm... writing I guess. And role-playing. And singing. | Real information you can get in pm.

Greetings and looking for role-players Empty Re: Greetings and looking for role-players

Post by Mr.Moran Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:12 am

I've chosen email cause it's more comfortable for me. I tend to use my phone internet... so that's why. Smile

If you can help me to find a way to play with you there, I'd be happy. I mean I don't really understand everything here, because it is my second experience of rp on forums. And the first one was very long time ago.
    MadMimes
    MadMimes

Job : works in the morgue
    Hobbies : spending most of time at morgue, seeing Sherlock and John

Post by MadMimes Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:27 am

I completely understand. I had the same thing before I started my first role play here yesterday. I would be more than happy to role play with you over email then. Give me yours and I'll give you mine.

I can send you mine over a Private Message, and then you can send me yours. Sound fair?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:17 am