BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Interruptions (John/Sherlock)

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Interruptions (John/Sherlock) - Page 16 Empty Re: Interruptions (John/Sherlock)

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 am

((All right ^^))

Sherlock played with John's hair and grinned. Best way of telling Sherlock to wear a shirt while doing dangerous experiments was like this. Oh, John was so adorable and smart in that.

With a groan, Sherlock got half up, supported by his hand that sunk into the mattress next to John's chest. He bowed down over John's face and kissed him lightly.

"All right then, suppose we eventually must answer those imbeciles."

Sherlock entered the cold air that hung in the room and quickly got to the closet. He dressed himself in a pair of comfy trousers, his grey t-shirt and his blue robe. Just when he was ready to turn around, he saw two arms curling around his chest and felt a body pressed against his back. He leaned into the back-hug with closed eyes and a smile on his face.

"I love you" sounded muffled in his robe.

"I love you too." Sherlock muttered back. John turned around and snogged him for a few minutes. He stroked John's naked back. God, he was cold. Sherlock opened his robe, wrapped John in it and held him close. He loved these kind of moments, the moments of just kissing and sharing warmth and love and closeness.

Eventually John let go and tapped Sherlock on his ass. Sherlock cocked an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Oh, come on you, get that delicious ass moving to the couch and begin answering questions so that we are done by the time dinner is ready."

"Dinner?" Sherlock answered cocking the other eyebrow.

"You know what I mean." John spanked him again. "Now chop chop!"

Sherlock chuckled and obeyed him. This playful side of John was adorable and funny and just sexy. Sherlock flopped on the couch, grabbed his laptop and browsed John's blog and the attached forum.

Holy cow, it already had more than 1000 hits today of which 400 people had left a post. Sherlock groaned in reluctance to begin this silly, never-ending quest, but realised that for his work, this was the best thing to do.

Sherlock smiled when he saw that John had already made an admin-account for him called SHERLOCK HOLMES. John had left the first post this morning, saying every question had to be asked in a separate topic so that not one topic would be spammed and not fifty times the same question was asked. Sherlock smiled again at John's sense of order and clarity.

Sherlock sighed once more and started reading them through until he found at least a question worth while.

LAURA1990 asked: Sherlock, aren't you afraid of losing your work? Do you think homophobic clients won't go to you?
    SHERLOCK HOLMES answered: I have nod doubts that if your mother would be murdered by a serial killer, I think you could overcome your homophobia quite quickly.

Most of them were gross questions though. Like 'Who was the first one to 'come' out of the closet?' and 'R U 2 exclusive?' and 'Sherlock, what suits do you wear?' What the hell did it matter what suits he wore?

While reading the questions, Sherlock got more and more fed up with the stupidity of human kind. He frowned and sighed and rolled his eyes multiple times of frustration.

((Could we include a question about red pants? xDD))
    ((Couldn't really think of more questions, kinda tired right now :3))

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:17 pm

((I'll see what I can work out. I'm pretending I don't have history reading to do at the moment, so I try to think up some fun ones))

John smiled after Sherlock as he left, and then pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt of his own.

He walked to the kitchen, looking over at Sherlock frowning and typing on the laptop as he passed by. He stopped for a moment to drop a kiss on the top of Sherlock's head.

John opened the freezer to see what they had. He had picked up some chicken breasts at the store, and then had rice too- he could make that. He quickly thawed the chicken in the microwave, rubbed it in some spices, made up a rice dish with some vegetables, put the chicken in the pan with the rice, then popped the whole thing in the oven. He set the kitchen timer for an hour and a half, then walked out to the living room.

He stood in front of Sherlock, hands on his hips, a playful scowl on his face. Sherlock looked up after a few moments.

"What?"

John pointed at the laptop on Sherlock's lap, then said in a completely serious voice, "That's my spot."

He and Sherlock both broke into grins at the same moment.

"I can't type if you're in my lap, John. This will go faster if we work on separate computers."

John gives a dramatic sigh, "Fine, since you have to be so practical."

He smiles and sits down next to Sherlock instead, snuggling up against his side. He leans over to give Sherlock a kiss while his computer boots up.

"Any fun ones yet?"

"Quite a few people are interested in which one of us is more dominant in bed."

"What did you say?"

"That it was none of their business, that I could tell from their usernames whether they themselves were sexually dominant, and if they kept asking I would write my deductions about their sexual interests on the blog. Seemed the best answer as we switch roles frequently depending on mood, and I felt you would be uncomfortable being public with the topic."

"Sounds like a perfect answer love, thank you for being sensitive about my feelings on the matter."

John found the place where Sherlock had last answered, comment 34.

"Ok, do you want to do the even-numbered comments, and I'll do odd? Just ask if you're unsure of how to answer something."

DaisyChain45 asked Were you Sherlock's first?
    John Watson answered I will not answer this because that is Sherlock's personal life, and giving details would be a betrayal of trust. I will however ask why you think Sherlock's past sexual history would matter to me? It's the fact that he's chosen to be with me now that matters. I could really care less whether he used to be a virgin or if he had slept his way through half of London before now.

DeadNotSleeping03 asked Did you like men before?
    John Watson answered Honestly, no. I had no problem with homosexuality, but I have never personally felt attracted to any man other than Sherlock.

Mike Stamford asked Do you still have the gift Danny and I sent you in Afghanistan? You know, the red one? Has Sherlock seen it? Does he like it?
    John Watson answered Mike, I have no idea what to make of the fact that you're asking me this now, but never asked if any of my past girlfriends had seen that ridiculous gift. I will say that Sherlock is aware of the gift's existence, but that is the only detail you get.

Anon asked Have you considered getting a pet together, like maybe a dog?
    John Watson answered Our lifestyle is not one that would be good for raising a pet, and the flat has far too many dangerous things in it to be home to an animal. Also, I would worry about Sherlock doing experiments on any pet we got.

JBates17 asked Do you have a favorite date spot with Sherlock?
    John Watson answered We don't go on dates very often, since we already live together, but we do have a special restaurant for dinner out together.

SMariner asked Do you get turned on by Sherlock deducing?
    John Watson answered Sherlock is very passionate when he's working, and that is a beautiful sight- however, the fact that Sherlock working means there's a dead body close by means I'm not really thinking about sex. So, if you're asking whether I've ever wanted to get a leg over on Sherlock at a crime scene, the answer is no.

John keeps to himself the fact that he simply waits until the criminal has been arrested, and they're safe at home to express just how sexy he finds Sherlock's deducing.

RedRose3 asked What is one of your favorite domestic times with Sherlock?
    John Watson answered It's a tie. I love listening to Sherlock play violin. As of yesterday, I would say that is my favorite 'domestic time' with him. However, this morning he actually put the dishes in the sink and I nearly fainted of shock. That was amazing.

NSY_O34 asked The past impression has always been that Holmes was asexual. Are you giving up sex for him, or going to 3rd parties to get some?
    John Watson answered First off, Sally, that is poor attempt to keep yourself anonymous. Second off, both your assumptions are wrong. If Sherlock was asexual, I would not 'get some from a 3rd party', that would be cruel and wrong. However, I can quite firmly state that Sherlock is not at all asexual, and damn good at that aspect of our relationship.

John hesitates before posting this last comment.

"Sherlock, do mind me telling Donovon that you're a damn good shag so she'll stop asking if I'm getting some on the side because you're disgusted by sex?"

Sherlock smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Typical. Yes, by all means, I look forward to her obvious staring next time we go into the Yard. By the way, nice catch seeing that she used her car number as her username, you're getting very good."

"Oh, quit with the flattery, you'll make me blush."

Anonymous asked John, are you afraid you're now more at risk to be used against Sherlock by one of his enemies? Couldn't this relationship simply be seen as a vulnerability?
    John Watson answered I could see how some people would think that, but I do not agree. I was a target as soon as I moved in with Sherlock, there is nothing new about that, it's part of the job. I personally think that our relationship is strengthening for him rather than a vulnerability- there's more motivation in his life now. I personally can't imagine what he would do to someone who tried to kidnap me, but I am sure they would regret it very greatly. In any case, I'm not scared. Sherlock and I will protect each other, the same as we have always done.

The questions go on, and John is at comment 247 when the timer goes off.

"Ok, that's enough for today, I am sick of these. Come on, you skipped dinner last night, so you're eating tonight."

((Ok, that's what came to my head as far as questions. This will probably end up being really long. Hope it provides a few laughs.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 am

((hahaha funny! Smile))

They lay side to side on the couch, enjoying each other's company while answering the never-ending stream of questions.

Most of them were just gross and inappropriate. Others were OK and a few scarce questions were actually good. Sherlock deduced the hell out of the gross people, answered the OK and the good questions truthfully.

Abnormalityprobability asked: Do you think your profession will be influenced by the media hype? Not in a homophobic way, but just journalists bothering you?
    Sherlock Holmes answered: Well, it will calm down eventually. I don't understand why they are so interested in us in the first place. We hope they will get over the hype soon and leave us in peace.

And it went on and on and on. Sherlock sighed, decided that he'd do one more and then stop for today.

JM asked: Interesting developments, my boys. I'll make sure we meet soon xoxo JM

A flash of fear struck him. Sherlock's insides grew cold. His heart suddenly was racing in his chest.

"John."

John, who had just entered the kitchen and pulled out the chicken out of the oven looked up and saw Sherlock's clenched jaw and wide eyes.

"What's wrong, Lock?"

"Moriarty. Leaves a note we'll be hearing from him soon."

Sherlock put down the laptop and got up from the couch. He made his way over to the kitchen, but was met in the middle of the living room with John who had had the same urge. Sherlock wrapped his arms around John in an embrace. He felt John's heart beating against his.

((I'm not happy about this post, but I do have some ideas for after the announcement of their engagement))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 am

((Moriarty!!! Stop ruining the fluffy moment!!!!))
    ((Ok, sounds good))

John holds Sherlock close against him, listening to both their hearts racing.

"It's ok. He won't get to us. We'll be fine."

John looks up at Sherlock with a fierce determination in his eyes.

"I will not let Moriarty ruin this for us. I refuse to let fear of him poison our relationship. I love you, and I don't care how many threats he makes, I will not regret the choice I made."

"Even if things did end up ending badly- which they won't, I know you're smarter than him, but just theoretically because I want you to know this- well, I still wouldn't regret this. I'd...I'd rather die having had this with you, then live and never known what I was missing out on. These past few months with you are worth a lifetime."

((Ok, don't want to take it farther than that without a reply))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 am

((Wasn't sure to do this here or after the engagement announcement. Well... this suited just perfectly.))

How much Sherlock loved the meaning behind the words John said, he couldn't smile. He knew he was cleverer than Moriarty, he knew they'd do everything to not get tainted by Moriarty's web. But a little voice in the back of his mind screamed that it could end badly. That one of them could die or end up in a coma or any other reason why they wouldn't be able to be together. The voice made him sick, and Sherlock wanted to shrug it off his mind, but something kept bothering him.

"I agree. I totally agree. I wouldn't give this up for the world. Do you understand me? I wouldn't want us different for the world. But Moriarty is smart. So if-"

Sherlock raised his hand to John's face and cupped his cheek. He stared intensely into John's eyes to emphasize the earnestness of what he was trying to say. The thoughts pained him incredibly and he felt sick. He swallowed hard and continued.

"If Moriarty is on the loose and if I row with you or possibly even.... die... Please know that what I might say isn't what I really think, it's what Moriarty made me say and please, please promise me that you will go on. If I - die - please go on and don't throw your life away. Whatever you do: don't commit suicide or-... and this is really selfish: Please don't get into a relationship with someone else. Know I will always love you, what. ever. happens."

((I wrote angst. Fuck.))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 am

(( :'( ))
    ((This is so perfect, but I really want to cry.))

John's insides go cold at the thought of Sherlock possibly dying. He feels sick just considering it. That can't happen, it can't. If it happened...John didn't know how he could truthfully make his promise to Sherlock.

"I...I know why you want me to promise you this. I understand. I promise I will try. I would try to...keep going, but I'm not sure how successfully I could do that. The idea of you...dying...it's the worst thing I can imagine."

"I know I would never be able to be in another relationship after you, so no worries there. If you ask it of me, I will not kill myself, but...well, I can imagine resenting myself for taking away this option. I'll do it for you though."

John breaks eye contact with Sherlock for a moment to pull himself back together. He then looks Sherlock in the eye again and cradles Sherlock's face in his own hands.

"I know you'll always love me, nothing Moriarty can do will ever make me doubt that."

John then leans forward and places a reverent kiss to Sherlock's lips, then just lay his head against Sherlock's shoulder, holding him close, no words left for what he was feeling.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:18 am

((:|))

Sherlock took a deep, deep sigh. He was glad John understood him and Sherlock understood why it's hard for John to make that promise. It wasn't very hard for Sherlock to think about his own death. It was hard to think what would become of John if Sherlock was to pass away.

Sherlock pressed him just a little bit closer and rested his cheek on John's head. He sighed another time, tilted his head and pressed a light kiss on John's crown.

"I know." he whispered.

They stood a few moments there until they both got a bit stiff and John remembered dinner was ready. When John tilted his head, Sherlock cupped his head again and pressed a sweet kiss on John's lips and smiled half-heartedly.

They had dinner without saying anything about the matter anymore. The subjects of their conversation shifted to more merry things. Sherlock didn't eat much but did eat in the first place. He saw John didn't eat as much as he normally did. A whim of the aching feeling apparently lasted in their stomachs. Sherlock tried to cheer them up a bit by playing happier tunes on his violin while John did the dishes. After he was done, Sherlock stopped playing and sprawled over to John, who was standing in the kitchen.

"And... what do we want to do now?"

((:)))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 pm

John couldn't eat much during dinner, so he ended up wrapping and saving most of the meal. Oh well, it would taste fine reheated.

Right as he was drying his hands after washing up the dishes, he felt two familiar arms wrap around him.

John thinks for a bit about what he wants to do. He needs something that will keep him from thinking too much, something to get the last bit of his mind off of their earlier conversation. Normally when he was in a mood like this John would work out, do something active. It always made him feel better.

"Sherlock, you box, right? How would you feel about sparring with me? I need to do some sort of exercise, clear my mind a bit. I'm feeling a bit jumpy. Would you practice with me?"

((So...I didn't really know how to get them out of the angsty scene, so I figure they practice boxing, that gets rid of the remaining sad feelings, they're having fun, and eventually someone gets pinned under another person and we can move on to happier things.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 am

((Oh I can totally imagine them getting all heated after boxing. hmmmmmmm. yes. good.))

"Sure, okay. Let's just get our boxing stuff and I'm ready to go. Just beware because-" Sherlock untangled himself from John, walked back to their bedroom and stopped just in front of the door, smiling.

"I'm good."

Sherlock packed his boxing stuff in a bag and was soon followed by John, who packed his sport-clothes in the same bag. They called a cab, got their coats and exited the building. They were surrounded by journalists, though less than that afternoon. They both ignored them and stepped into the cab. Sherlock gave the address and then they left Baker Street behind.

((Super short, didn't want to continue because I wasn't sure if we wanted to write this out. You can skip it if you like, I don't mind, though I imagine they'd be so cute after the sparring))

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 am

((I may write a bit of it- the beginning and then the end))

The cab pulled up to the gym. The lights were all out, as the gym was technically closed, but for whatever reason, Sherlock had the key to the place and was apparently fine with going in after hours. The gym owner probably owed him a favor, same as every restaurant owner in London.

They turned on all the lights, then John ducked into the locker room to change into workout clothes. He takes off his watch, and then carefully slips off his ring, putting it into the pocket of his jeans.

"Sherlock, don't forget to take off your ring, just for this. Rather not get hit with you wearing it, that will do real damage."

He wrapped his hands carefully, to make sure he didn't bruise them up during the practice. He checked the wrap on Sherlock's hands, but Sherlock had done a fine job. He lifted one hand to his lips.

"Just don't want you to mess up your violin playing."

John and Sherlock walked out to the sparring room, setting up a mat. They start out just circling around each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. John tries a few feints, to see how Sherlock reacts. His eyes track each one, but he gives no other reaction. John finally starts a real attack, Sherlock responding with amazing skill.

---

John pins Sherlock down to the mat. He's laying over Sherlock, holding both his hands down to the floor, legs on either side of him- a simple hold. He's sweating and panting from the fighting, blood rushing through his veins. He laughs and grins down at Sherlock, eyes sparkling with excitement from the sparring.

"Ha! Got you! Now I can torment you as I see fit."

((Ok, so Sherlock can either flip John and pin him down, or flirt- whatever you like))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 am

All sweaty of their exercises, Sherlock ended up pinned to the ground with a sexy also sweaty John hanging over him. John looked all worked up: flushed cheeks, shining eyes and trained muscles visible under his sweaty skin. Sherlock would get hot by only looking at John.

"Torment me?"

Sherlock smirked flirtatious leaned up to kiss John, but hovered just for his lips. He teasingly leaned up more, almost touching and then, he tackled John to his side and came on top of him. He quickly pinned John down and smirked again.

"Ha! I'd thought you've learnt by now not to underestim-"

And before Sherlock knew it, he was on the bottom again. How had John done that?

"Who said something about underestima- Oooh no! Oh no no no! I'm not going to let you go now."

Sherlock had tried to break free, contracting all his sore muscles for one last time before collapsing back on the mat.

"Alright. I'll give you this one. Just because you were better than I thought at boxing and you look incredibly sexy while doing it. It was hard enough not to tackle you and pin you down myself."

Sherlock panted heavily, blinking and staring up at John. The familiar smirk returned on his face.

"I've met various implementations of the verb 'tormenting' in my life, but I am particularly curious what your definition of tormenting is."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 am

"Hmm, you were very impressive yourself, and you look quite sexy while fighting."

John starts trailing kisses along Sherlock's neck, examining the difference the sweat made to the taste of Sherlock's skin.

"By torment, I mean that I am going to tease you to my whim, have my way with you, do whatever it is strikes my pleasure."

John starts trailing his fingers down Sherlock's arms.

"I won, so now I am going to claim my prize, you--" John stops to kiss Sherlock very thoroughly, "are quite the prize."

John sneaks a hand down to cup Sherlock through his exercise trousers.

"However, I do want to play fair and ask of my opponent, was my performance worthy of reward? I can't take what I haven't earned."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 am

((ooohhh hott))

"Tha-aah-nk you" Sherlock thanked John in a sigh for the compliment. Those kisses in highly sensitive neck made him whimper.

Sherock took the advantage of moaning freely due to his panting. He felt tingles hit his stomach when John softly tickled his inner-arms by stroking them lightly. His hips bucked up into John's palm, searching for more friction.

God, John was so good at pressing the exact buttons of turning him on. First some maddening stroking swiftly switched with rough moves and searing snogging. By now John knew perfectly how to make Sherlock, the Virgin without a heart, melt underneath his fingertips. And he loved it.

"I grant you permission to claim your prize and torment it to your liking." Sherlock panted. He fakely tried to break free to provoke John to more moves. Yes, he was the captured this time, but he wouldn't throw down the gloves without a playful struggle. Neither of them liked a submissive play.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 am

John reached up with one hand and pinned both of Sherlock's wrists together and pressed them down into the mat.

"Don't even think about trying to get away. You are mine, Mr. Sherlock Holmes. We may not have said our vows yet, but you are mine 'to have and to hold', and I intend to have you and hold you."

"First bit of my reward: I need to take care of you. I fought rather roughly, so I need to make sure I didn't hurt you at all. I need to take off all of your clothes so I can look you over for injuries."

John stripped Sherlock, then started very carefully checking over Sherlock's whole body with his mouth and hands. Anywhere he found a bruise or cut he spent a long time kissing it. Most of which were not caused by their sparring, quite a few of which were left over from past sex between them, caused by John's mouth, or one bruise on Sherlock's hips from John holding on tightly during an orgasm.

One he was satisfied in his inspection, he goes back up to Sherlock's lips for a snog.

"Now I want you to do the same for me."

((By the way, "to have and to hold" is a line in traditional English wedding vows)
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 am

Sherlock loved it when John was this possessive over him. Consequently is arousing state rapidly flamed up, helped by the slow and thorough kissing and John's clinical talks. The passive action of being stripped by one's lover was just arousing itself. Sherlock sighed and let his eyes flutter shut as John 'inspected' his body by stroking his hands all over him and kissing the bitter-sweet spots.

After John's blinding snog, it was Sherlock's turn. He grinned and raised his shoulders and head from the mat.

"I will, but I find this position rather ineffective."

With kisses in John's neck, fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt and the knot in his trousers, he softly forced John on his back. When his lover was undone of all his clothing, Sherlock began to study John's skin. In his neck and shoulder were a few yellow spots of former lovebites which Sherlock licked and kissed softly while feeling with his hands for more remnants of their past sex. John was quite clean of marks. His chest was only somewhat bruised, which Sherlock took care of with his mouth. He cheekily added an other lovebite in John's neck, he couldn't help it. As a finishing touch, he gently stroked his fingertips over John's battle scar and pressed a soft kiss on it. He removed his lips from John's scar to John's lips for a brief moment.

"What now, winner? What is the next step of your reward?"

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:44 am

"Mmmm, next. Well, next I have something to tell you, three things actually."

John gently pushes Sherlock on his back again, then lays on his side, propped up on his elbow so he could look down at Sherlock's face. He lets his fingers play lightly over Sherlock's chest.

"The first thing is that I love you, because I don't think I'll ever be able to say that enough times."

"The second thing you may find obvious, but that is I love every part of you. Your mind is incredible, it's the first thing that attracted me to you. From the moment you started deducing me in St. Barts I knew I couldn't go back to a life without you. I fell in love with you for your heart, because you do have one and it is a beautiful one. Your heart is the reason why I am going to marry you. Now, the less romantic and dignified part. Your body, Sherlock Holmes, is the most arousing sight I have ever seen. Yes, your heart and mind both play into this- your heart because if I didn't love you I would not be so eager to shag you every chance I got, and your mind because your genius is part of what makes you fantastic at sex. However, your body enchants me. The sparks I feel when you stroke your hand on the back of my neck. The heat that crawls up my spine when you stare at me. The joy I feel at being able to make you tremble with pleasure."

John starts pressing kisses along Sherlock's abdomen.

"I once played a game in university where you were supposed to name the bodypart of your significant other that you loved most. I couldn't truly answer, I thought the question unfair because I could never choose. With you, this is doubled, I love every part of you equally for so many different reasons. My third point though, is the part of you I want now, the part I want you to use to make me scream your name, is your mouth. That mouth that can spout out deductions at a incomprehensible speed. The mouth that makes the most erotic noises I have ever heard. I want that mouth wrapped around my cock and sucking."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 am

Sherlock was touched by what John said first. He still wasn't used to the way John expressed his deep love for him. It seemed just so unreal at times, he was still a little bit surprised and endeared when John said he loved him, every part of him just the way he was.

But then, John was deliciously direct with his requests. Sherlock's eyes darkened as did John's. Sherlock smirked, leaned sideways up and hovered just in front of John's lips.

"I want to return those kind words to you, but I think action is more needed right now."

Without breaking eye-contact, Sherlock moved his head southwards. He stopped at John's belly button to press kisses further down until John's erect cock rubbed his throat. He decided to tease John more and kissed and licked the insides of his thighs before he moved his head up again. He opened his mouth just to take him in, hesitated for a moment, looked down at John's proud cock and back up again, just to see John's wanting face. Sherlock smirked again and closed his mouth over John.

Sherlock sucked and teased John by swirling his tongue over the tip, in just that way he knew John loved. With one hand, he massaged John's balls, with the other, he searched for John's. It was somehow a way to express his unsaid love.

((smut always transforms into fluffy smut with me :P))

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 am

((Of course, fluffy smut is the best kind))

John's breath stilled as Sherlock held his eyes while kissing down to his crotch. When Sherlock finally took him in, his head fell back with a groan. He threaded one hand into Sherlock's silky curls, currently damp with sweat.

John felt Sherlock's fingers feeling at his side, like they were looking for something. He touched the hand with his own, and Sherlock's fingers instantly curled around his. Holding Sherlock's hand somehow made things more intense for John, because it was such an emotional action on Sherlock's part, linking them in the act. John squeezed the hand- trying not to squeeze too hard- when Sherlock did something that sent him closer to the edge. He kept up a steady litany of moaning Sherlock's name, swear words, and sweet words.

After a few minutes John gave Sherlock's hand one final hard squeeze before coming, screaming out Sherlock's name as promised. Once the shivering aftershocks stopped, John hauled Sherlock up to his feet. He kissed Sherlock, licking in the other man's mouth and tasting himself. He then quickly dropped to his own knees and pulled Sherlock's hips forward.

He placed his lips just touching the tip of Sherlock's cock, breathing on it for a second, and looked up at Sherlock with a teasing smile. He waited just enough to annoy Sherlock before quickly taking him in deep. He kept up an alternating pattern that Sherlock liked of going in deep and then just focusing on the tip, changing things randomly so that he couldn't predict John's next move. He kept his hand intertwined with Sherlock's the whole time.

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 am

Sherlock loved John's vocality during sex. It was so sexy to hear him come closer and closer to the climax. But when that moment came, his vocality crowned in a scream of Sherlock's name. Oh, Sherlock felt so proud and aroused when that happened. He almost forgot to swallow John's cum and he was still swallowing it when John yanked him up and met him in a searing kiss. John licked the remained cum in his mouth, which normally should be very inappropriate, but now, honestly, had a very hot and kinky effect. Sherlock felt his member throbbing and wanting from all these arousing incentives, which good old doctor Watson diagnosed.

With very dark eyes, Sherlock looked down at John. He was mercifully teasing him again. It felt so good, but he needed more and soon. Sherlock just wanted to squeeze John's hand as a sign that he wasn't going to be able to control himself when John took him in. Deeply. Sherlock groaned and squeezed John's hand.

John made him go insane by leaving Sherlock guessing what his next move would be. The element of surprise was rarely applicable on Sherlock, but John succeeded magnificently in it. Shallow gasps and moans came out of his mouth every time John made him wait for something deeper and it was maddening not to know when that moment would come. But it was a sweet madness.

Sherlock squeezed John's hand and some low roar escaped his chest when the moment was there. Finally, he was released of the painful throbbing in his groin. He screamed, gasped and whimpered John's name over and over again until his shivers and shocks were over. He hauled John up and gave him the same searing kiss John had given him before, licking his own cum. Eventually the kiss slowed down. Sherlock retreated shortly, before pressing a soft kiss on John's lips.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:47 am

John wasn't really sure how long he and Sherlock simply stood holding each other in that gym. There was something about being pressed up against each other standing, in an open gym, that made the whole thing feel completely different from lying together in bed after sex.

Eventually though, John noticed that this gym was rather cold, and they were both shivering slightly.

"Come on, lets go wash off, then go home."

John picked up their clothes, and walked back to the locker room, grabbing soap and shampoo out of their bag. He went over to the shower and started it up, sighing happily at the amazing feeling of the hot water hitting him. He tilted his head back, and let the water run over his face for a moment.

When he removed his face from the water and opened his eyes again, he saw Sherlock looking at him with a lazy, appreciative gaze. John gave a playful smile.

"If you like what you see so much, why don't you come and join me?"
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 am

Sherlock followed John to the changing rooms. Sherlock, who wanted to wear his ring again - it wasn't needed to have them off now - went looking for them. When he had found them, he went to the showers and found John there, being all sultry and sexy. He wasn't aroused though, the sparring and the orgasm had been very tiring. He sighed and smiled. Would he ever get enough of this man?

"If I didn't feel so exhausted, I'd have you again looking like that." Sherlock stepped under the shower next to John. It was a rather small shower stall, so they had to stand close together. Not that either of them minded, they would have done that anyway.

Water cascaded down their heads and soon. His curls had vanished by the water and his's sight was troubled by dripping strains of his dark brown hair. He shook with his head to shake the hairs out of his face, to no avail. Ugh, this always happened. Well, it didn't matter now really.

Sherlock took John's left hand in his and moved it up. He gave a kiss on the back of it and slid John's ring to his ring finger. Sherlock didn't really know why he was being so romantic. He guessed it was because the ring marked John as his and he was very keen on his 'property'. He looked down and gave John a soft, wet kiss on John's lips to say 'I love you'.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:52 am

John smiles as Sherlock joins him in the shower.

"Well, I'm glad you're tired, because I know I'm definitely not up for another round. I'm ready to go home and sleep."

John laughed at Sherlock trying to shake his curls out of his face. He reached up to try and push them aside, but the water made them slip right back into his eyes.

John turned his hand so he was holding Sherlock's hand to his lips, kissing right on Sherlock's ring.

"Love you too."

John looked down at both of their hands, the rings on each one's finger. He kissed right where the rings's sides touched.

He then pulled away his hand so he could finish up washing off. When they were finished, he turned off the water and wrapped up in a towel. He looked up at Sherlock, still trying to deal with his hair falling in front of his eyes. He laughed again, grabbed Sherlock's towel, and gave his hair a good rubbing. When he pulled back, the hair was no longer in Sherlock's eyes, but was instead fluffing up around his head like some sort of mad scientist. Well, it was accurate at least.

John doubles over giggling.

"Oh dear, I think I made it worse. How do you get it to cooperate normally? I've never seen it like this before."

John snickers again.

"You look like you should be trying to bring Frankenstein to life."

((Silly fluff))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:00 am

((hail all kinds of fluff))

"Hey!"

Suddenly, Sherlock's towel was ripped from his hips and his sight went dark. Sherlock immediately understood what was going on. His sight was cleared again and he was facing a terribly amused John. Sherlock rolled his eyes and brought a hand up to his hair..

"Evidently not like this."

Sherlock did the same to John; he grabbed the towel off John's hips and rubbed his head until he was satisfied. John's hair stood straight up on his head in spikes. Sherlock chuckled.

"You look like you are in a boyband yourself"

They dried themselves off and put their clothes on again. They were both tired and exhausted, but it was the good exhausted. Sherlock's injury had healed by now and the stitches were also gone and he was excited to be able to start with a case again.

They switched out the lights and locked the gym. When they were standing outside, Sherlock entwined his fingers with John's.

"Do you want to get a cab or walk home?"

((I won't be able to reply this evening (it's 8 pm here), just that you know))

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 am

((Ok, no problem! I have a pretty busy evening myself- have some friends performing in Henry IV, so I should get homework done before the show.))

John takes a half step closer to Sherlock, letting their arms brush against each other.

"Walking will be nice, I'll probably fall asleep in the cab."

The walk was nice, it was actually clear for once and the stars were visible. The air was crisp and cold, waking John up just enough for the walk, and making him look forward to curling up in bed back home.

They got back to the flat. John through the workout clothes in the hamper, and made up some uncaffeinated tea to warm up. While it brewed he changed into pajamas. He sits at the table, and drinks his tea as he watches Sherlock make some last adjustments on an experiment to work on. After both the empty tea mugs are put in the sink, John walks up behind Sherlock and wraps his arms around his shoulders.

"You ready to come to bed, love?" he whispers sleepily.

"You go ahead and get in, I'll just need 10 more minutes."

"'Kay," John presses a kiss to Sherlock's cheek.

He climbs into bed, and just as he is drifting off he feels Sherlock climb in and wrap around him. He scoots back so he is pressed up against Sherlock and mumbles a sleepy 'love you' before falling into a peaceful sleep.

---

John wakes up and hears a soft snuffling noise behind him. Sherlock, who no doubt was in and out of bed all night working on his experiment, is fast asleep. John suddenly gets a very, very naughty idea that makes him grin.

He rolls over and starts kissing along Sherlock's body lightly. He strokes Sherlock all over with his fingers. After a few moments, he hears Sherlock begin moaning a bit in his sleep. He gets a bit more direct in his actions, adding sucking in between kisses, and rubbing at Sherlock's nipples. The moaning gets more steady and louder. He starts rubbing lightly at Sherlock's cock, and it begins to harden. Sherlock is soon arching up into John's touch, and his hands are feelings around on the bed- John stops, eliciting a whimper from Sherlock, and puts the hands on his hips. The hands immediately squeeze roughly.

When Sherlock is finally fully hard, John scoots down on the bed and puts his mouth on the cock. Sherlock's hands scrabble around again, and he places them on his shoulders, groaning as he feels the blunt nails press into skin through his t-shirt shirt. He starts sucking and bobbing up and down, Sherlock now starting to shout in his sleep. He feels a particularly strong jerk of Sherlock's hips and a gasp, then the hands that hand been laying on his shoulders wrap into John's hair firmly. Sherlock started snapping his hips up and groaning out John's name as he came.

John moved back up so he could cross his arms on Sherlock's chest and rest his chin on them. He grinned at Sherlock, who had a look on his face like he was still trying to process what had just happened.

"Good dreams, Sherlock?"

((Ok, so maybe I can't be trusted to be left alone with the story, I end up with crack-smut :) ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am

((I absolutely love cracksmut. It is the best smut I think. It's just too funny and too sexy and yummy and ah~ Please write more cracksmut, I can't get enough of it xD))

Sherlock didn't usually have very vivid dreams. Flashes of colours, light and dark usually covered the subjects of the dreams he remembered. Only very seldom, he would have a dream that felt like reality. He remembered those dreams best if he was interrupted by his body that spontaneously contracted muscles or something form outside. In his sleep, however, he was ignorant of that. He could dream very vividly and not remember it if he was not manipulated from something outside him and dream on. This night's sleep, however, would end differently. But of course, he didn't know yet.

It was hot. Heat was the first thing that Sherlock was aware of in his dream. Hot around his legs mostly, but also a bit around his chest. Sherlock always, so also in his dreams, asked himself how or what caused that heat.
    His chest began to tingle.

Could it be a breeze? What was a place where it was hot and breezy? Shapes, colours and experiences began to mix in his subconscious and he concluded he must be in a desert-climate area.

It wasn't a breeze. It certainly wasn't a breeze. Fingertips ran more clearly over his chest and arms. And then he knew it:

John

He moaned for the first time. And then a realisation that followed:

Afghanistan.

They must be in Afghanistan. That explained the heat and the light colours playing around in his mind. He didn't see it was John, he just knew. Knew by the way he let his fingertips over his chest, the way he pressed soft kisses in his neck and the way he rubbed over his nipples through the fabric of his shirt.

Another realisation hit him:

Afghanistan, which means: a war-territory. Which means: army.

Maybe other soldiers were watching them. Maybe they weren't. The idea turned Sherlock on immensely. And then John rubbed his crotch, oh Sherlock let out a series of impudent and passionate groans. He'd show those soldiers what true lovemaking was.

Then, the final realisation comes in:

Which means: mortal danger.

Maybe - and this was very painful to think- maybe they were in such an endangered area that every time they made love could be their last. Shit. No. He searched with his hands for something to grip onto, something part of John that he could hold, to be sure he'd never go, that no way John was going to get out there and maybe get killed. No way. Luckily, his hands were soon guided by the familiar hands of his lover to John's hips. He tightly hold onto him, partly because of the knowledge that if he let him go, he could be killed and partly because the rubbing on his crotch and the lips in his neck just felt so fucking good. There was no doubt left. This was John and they were having sex in Afghanistan, presumably in mortal danger and it felt good, brilliant even.

All of a sudden, John was gone. He had slipped out of his tight grip on his hips. He searched for John again when his attempt was interrupted by a striking feeling of arousal in his cock. John's mouthing felt so intense, like it was the last time it might happen. The adrenaline rush of the possible voyeurism, the danger, the heat and his rising arousal just made him moan and shout very loudly. He didn't care. If this was the last time John would make out to him, he would be as loud as he wanted.

John started to move up and down while sucking him. Sherlock threw his head back and moaned some more. Oh he wasn't ashamed or holding back now.

Shouting John's name, Sherlock finally came.

Which was the moment he woke up.

Sherlock gasped with wide eyes. His mind was slower than normal by the sleep and the orgasm that he was riding out. Suddenly a smug looking John crawled up his chest.

"Good dreams, Sherlock?

"Eh. I.. I-just. I-"

Sherlock stammered confused. He had to blink a few times to process all the incentives that had been shot at him the past few minutes.

"I can't imagine a better way to wake up, honestly. Waking up with an orgasm is just magnificent..." Sherlock mumbled hoarsely of sleep.

"About the dreams: Yes, definitely yes, but also.. no. You see, dreaming of having sex with you is always nice and then discovering you were working on me the whole time, so that it wasn't actually a dream anymore, is pretty confusing in the morning, even for me. But it wasn't so nice that it was in Afghanistan, and it could've been our last ... time... ever."

Sherlock lifted John's chin and gestured him to come closer. He kissed John softly to wipe that blue hint off his face.

"Luckily, it was not."

Sherlock huffed a laugh. The stupidest grin was on his lips.

"Thank you for that, that was really a bizarre way of waking up and orgasming. It was very intense though. Not alike I've ever experienced before."

Sherlock let his hand stroke down John's back to his bum and cupped it.

"May I return the favour?"

((You have a tendency to cracksmut - I have a tendency to angsty fluff/smut. I have all the reichenfeels again. Great team we are x)))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:13 pm