BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+2
Sherlock Holmes
JimMoriarty
6 posters

Braindamaged!Jim

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Braindamaged!Jim - Page 5 Empty Re: Braindamaged!Jim

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:23 am

Sherlock shrugged, giving John a mock shocked look. "As if I would!" he exclaimed, before turning to face Sebastian.

"Why don't you just tell John where Mrs Hudson is...then we can all sit down and have a nice pot of tea, just like the old times eh Jim? I'll put the kettle on."

Sherlock shoved past Sebastian, purposefully knocking into his shoulder, and headed towards the kitchen.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

"I wasn't planning on hurting him anyway." he muttered under his breath. Sebastian scowled as Sherlock shoved past him, tempted to grab him from behind and strangle the other man. But he kept still, his eyes moving to John.

"I tied her up and shoved her in the closet. Gagged her as well. She could have suffocated, who knows?" he said, smirking again. "I would have done worse but she was very easy to handle."

Sebastian swivelled his eyes from the doctor back to Jim. He didn't look as if he was enjoying the three of them arguing or the tension that filled the room between them all.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 am

John couldn't help the surge of anger when he heard the words, stepping ahead he aimed his gun at Sebastian's head. "Sit down," he hissed, "And pray she is alright, because otherwise you won't see another day."

He looked at Jim, then towards the kitchen. "Sherlock..." he mumbled, "Would you mind keeping an eye on Sebastian while I check on Mrs Hudson?" he asked, his nerves tense, worry clear on his face and in his voice.

((Are we waiting for Mrs Hudson to post as well or not?))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 am

(( I think she's probably unconscious or something so I wouldn't worry about it ))

Sherlock returned from the kitchen feeling anger and rage coursing through his body. He took a few deep breaths to steady himself. It would be so easy to lash out right now or put a bullet through Sebastian's brain but logic told him that wouldn't do any good.

"With pleasure John," he said coolly, removing the gun from the doctor's hand and pointing it at Sebastian's head. "Just make sure she's all right. But don't be long. I need you."

He locked eyes with Sebastian, waiting till John had gone, then he quickly spun round the gun and smacked the butt of it into the man's cheek.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 am

Sebastian so much as flinched, biting his tongue to stop any noise coming out. He clenched his fists, trembling with the anger building up inside him. He couldn't hold it any longer. Sebastian abruptly brought his arm back, quickly bringing it forward again and slamming his fist into the the other man's face before snatching the gun out of Sherlock's hand, gripping it tightly. He flung it across the room, glaring at Sherlock, his eyes full of loathing and hatred.

"Do NOT point a gun at me."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:02 am

Sherlock was surprised by the punch. It knocked him totally off balance and he fell backwards against the wall. The gun was whipped out of his hand and he scrambled about struggling to stay on his feet. He refused to be knocked to the ground in front of Moran. He leaned his back against the wall to steady himself and gingerly put a finger up to touch his bloodied cheek, smarting and stinging from the punch.

He regarded the other man briefly and there was a moment where they both looked at each other, the same hatred filling both of their eyes. Then Sherlock launched himself, practically jumping on top of Sebastian, his hands reached out to lock themselves round his neck, and they both fell to the floor. Sherlock straddled the other man and threw another punch into his face crying out in anger.

(( oh dear, John leaves us alone for two minutes and look what happens. xD ))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 am

Sebastian choked against the hands around his neck, his eyes flaring with anger. His own hands reached up to grip around Sherlock's throat and his hands tightened.
    Sebastian suddenly whacked his head just above the bridge of the detective's nose, taking the other man by surprise before shoving him off and standing up to straighten himself. He cocked his head sideways, looking down at him, his lip curling into a sneer before he furiously starting kicking him, forgetting Jim was even there, probably terrified by all that was happening.

((Haha I know xD If you need someone to blame, I'm that person. Poor Jim, he's probably traumatized xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:46 am

John had found Mrs Hudson rather quickly, he had checked her pulse, realized she was alright, and moved her to lay comfortably on Sherlock's bed. He was rather sure she would just wake up a bit sore.

He didn't expect to come back and find mayhem though, his eyes widening when he saw Sherlock and Sebastian fight, and he looked at Jim worriedly.
    "Shit," he muttered, gathering his gun and moving behind Sebastian.
    The next second he was flinging the barrel of his gun across the back of other man's neck, trying to knock him out.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 am

Sebastian's quick reactions took Sherlock by surprise and he ended up with a bloodied, possibly broken nose being kicked in the stomach on the floor. He curled his body up to protect himself as he was winded by the steel toe caps of Sebastian's boots. As yet another kick came in he managed to grab hold of the other man's leg and twisted it upwards to throw him off balance.

At the same time, John came running over and whacked Sebastian over the head with the butt of his gun. He fell to the floor and Sherlock leapt on top of him, hoping they could restrain him a little in his dazed state.

(( I guess we shouldn't do too much more until we get our Jim back. So much fun though. XD ))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 am

Sebastian hissed in pain, pinned to the floor by both men. He violently struggled to get up, finding it harder than expected. His head felt dizzy and the room had started to spin, everything becoming a blur of colours and voices.
    Sebastian pinched himself to stay awake, not wanting to think of what horrible things they'd do to him if he was unconscious. Even thinking about it made him shudder.
    He looked over at Jim, staring at the frightened man pleadingly. He needed help. Just fucking remember Jim, please. Sebastian kept his eyes on him, ignoring the other two men.
    A little help would be nice...

((Aww, I miss my Jim *sobs* But this is really fun. xD I'm enjoying myself.))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 pm

He was frozen, choked in his throat, had been since the fighting had started. His hand kept twitching, in the general direction of his left pocket. Ears pounding in terror, he wanted nothing more then for the fight to stop.
    Why aren't you helping him?
    Which him? There were three!
    You fucking idiot.
    His head was spinning. With an odd sense of conviction he knew that both of the men would vacate their places holding down Sebastian Moran if he were just to say a few words. There was an assurance that he felt--that his orders would be obeyed.
    But, eyes wide and scared, he wasn't able to produce more than a strangled whimper.

((I swear I wrote this whole thing while at a rest stop and stealing internet))
    ((Your fight is FABULOUS.))
    ((I'll be back officially tomorrow/maybe really late tonight))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 pm

It turned out to be difficult to keep Sebastian down, even though it was the two of them, John's face was red with exertion and he was looking at Sebastian angrily.
    "Will you fucking stop?" he snapped, aggravated, one hand at the base of his neck, while he sat on the other's arm. "You are scaring Jim to pieces, that won't help him one bit," he looked back at Jim, whimpering and helpless.

"You know I will shoot you if you touch Sherlock again, don't you?" he hissed in a lower tone. "I don't think you would like that..."

"I haven't already just for Jim's sake," he looked at the sniper. "I don't think he would like to see you bleed to death, even though he doesn't remember you..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 am

"I'll only stop if you fucking get off me," he snarled, his arms thrashing wildly. "Scaring him? I'm not the only one."

Sebastian squirmed between the grasp of both men, his face red with the effort.

"I'm not going to touch your precious Sherlock... I'm going to bloody kill him!" he sneered, savagely trying to throw both men off him.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 am

Sherlock threw another punch into Sebastian's face but he was still squirming and wriggling, trying to get free. He was a big man and even between the two of them they were struggling to hold him still.

"OK John...just stand up...just see what he does...." Sherlock released his grasp on Sebastian and got to his feet. He wanted to see whether Sebastian could be trusted to behave himself and be civilised whilst they came to some arrangement together, or whether he would need to restrained and tied up somehow.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:11 am

Sebastian threw John off him as Sherlock let go and got quickly to his feet, glaring at the both of them. It took him a few minutes to get his breath back and he wasn't quite sure what he was going to do himself.

"Is that it? You just... give up?" he mocked, advancing towards Sherlock again and locking eyes with him. "You're pathetic."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:17 am

John was pushed off and he groaned, annoyed, this was not going as planned, and he could see Jim cowering in the corner of his eye.

He was quick to stand up, and he was putting himself in between Sherlock and Sebastian in no time. "Stay back," he warned him, pushing him away. "Will you fucking calm down? This is not a game... and you are the one scaring Jim with your attitude, can't you see it? He isn't scared of us."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 am

Sherlock locked eyes with Sebastian. The other man was taunting him, mocking him, daring him to do something, and it took a lot of willpower to resist. Instead he simply pushed Sebastian hard, away from him.

"John's right. We need to work out what we're going to do about...your friend here." He nodded towards Jim. "John seemed to think he should move in with us, be a happy family. What do you think?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 am

Sebastian stopped dead as John came between him and Sherlock, pausing for a moment. He scowled as Sherlock pushed him but resisted the urge to start another fight with him. "Let him move in with you two? Just so you can take advantage of him and mess his head up, making him believe he's someone else? 'Cause I know what you're trying to do."

After, he turned his back on them to face Jim, seeing the terrified man quiver. It didn't feel right, seeing him scared but he was no longer the same boss Sebastian had known for so long.

"Are you all right?" he asked, cautiously moving closer towards Jim but keeping his distance just in case. Just calm down, you'll only end up scaring him more.

JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 am

"I don't...I..." He stammered, cringing away a little.
    My god, the things you are doing to my reputation.
    Sebastian almost looked concerned, John was equal parts worried and resolved, and Sherlock seemed bored. The fact that all three men had very recently been fighting did not help him stay normal.
    Sebastian had a hand partially extended, almost as though he were going to offer comfort or help. He wasn't sure he wanted the other man's help. Of all three of them, he had probably been the most terrifying...

((I like playing braindamaged!Jim. XD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 am

John relaxed slightly when Sebastian moved away. "He is not what he used to be," he muttered, and looked at Sherlock for a moment, noticing the bruise Sebastian had created. "And he isn't going to be the same either..." he added, he knew for a fact Jim could not understand what was going on. "We can't make him into another person, he already is," he muttered.

"Don't worry Jim, Sebastian won't hurt you," he said with a nervous smile, it took a lot out of him trying to be nice in such a moment.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 am

Sebastian moved a few more steps closer, watching Jim closely. Scaring him was the last thing he wanted to do right now.

"I'm not going to hurt you... promise." he added, trying to not look disappointed at John's words. "I could try..." he muttered under his breath, pausing on the spot.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 am

Sherlock began to pace the room, agitated with the situation. In an ideal world he wanted both of these men out of his house and out of his life, forever, but he understood that wasn't going to happen. They didn't want Jim to regress back to being a psychopath. If they could get him settled in a new frame of mind, a new way of life, then that would be better for everyone. Except Sebastian. Sebastian would be the problem here. He was going to want the old Jim back. He would probably do everything in his power to try and make Jim remember, force him to remember. His mind began searching for possible solutions as he listened to the others talking.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 am

"Don't you get it, Sebastian?" hissed John, he hated to be talking about Jim as if he wasn't there, it was something he never did with his patients.

"His brain will never be the same, even if he remembered," he exclaimed, walking to the other side of the room, he didn't want to crowd Jim, so he decided to stay away, fixing his eyes on Sherlock for a long moment.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:35 pm

He had been about to reply to the promise not to hurt him when the others started talking and now he wasn't quite sure what to do. The nasty, nagging voice was reminding him of what an utter moron he was being, and he couldn't shake the feeling of a starched suit and product in his hair.
    "Have I been here before?" He asked, before realizing he was cutting into their discussion and quickly clapping his hands over his mouth.

((I feel like I don't reply to this fast enough lol))
    ((Working on the slash too, Seb.))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 pm

At Jim's question, Sherlock stopped pacing. He glanced at John triumphantly. He'd known this was a bad idea all along. Bringing him back to Baker Street had obviously triggered some sort of memory. He stared at Jim for a moment.

"Yes," he replied coolly. "Yes you have been here before."

Sherlock's mind flashed back to their little tea party all those years ago. It still seemed like only yesterday. He even remembered what seat Jim sat in. In fact, he remembered offering him a seat, but he chose to take the opposite one, obviously to annoy him. Jim was like that. A small idea came to him, and a smile flickered across his lips. This would be an interesting experiment.

"Why don't you take a seat?" he asked, and offered him the one nearest to him. If Jim took the other seat instead of the one offered that would prove all his memories were still there, that the real Jim was still there, like a caged tiger just waiting to be let out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content