BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+2
Sherlock Holmes
JimMoriarty
6 posters

Braindamaged!Jim

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Braindamaged!Jim - Page 7 Empty Re: Braindamaged!Jim

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Sherlock looked up at Sebastian as John spoke to him. He didn't look like he was about to leave anytime soon.

"OK, I agree with you John," he replied, "but how do we get rid of him? Force? And I think Jim's starting to remember things. Being here is...triggering all kinds of memories. That's a bad thing right? Is it a bad thing?"

Their conversation was cut short by the arrival of Mrs Hudson and Sherlock never received his answer. He glanced at her with some annoyance and stood up.

"Thank you for your concern Mrs Hudson," he snapped, "but I rather think we can handle this. Now why don't you do what you do best and go and make us all a pot of tea or something. And maybe some cakes for our guests." As he spoke he took her by the shoulder and pushed her quite firmly towards the door.
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Job : Landlady of 221B Baker Street
    Hobbies : Scratch-cards and knitting

Post by Mrs. Hudson Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am

It was no use to argue with a man who clearly didn't listen but young men never did. This Sebastian was not the first man who had insulted mrs. Hudson. All she noted herself was that malicious grin didn't suit to that man at all and the words he said to Jim were at least partly honest. Nevertheless mrs. Hudson was not going to forgive so easily.

John said it first with the usual polite manner of his. Guest? As those blue eyes turned to mrs Hudson, she saw disappointment in them but surely the good doctor couldn't expect that she would happily give away the basement room for some... stranger whose so called friend had just attacked her? She pursed her lips but said nothing as he had not decided yet how to feel about the stray. There were more pressing matters her to deal with like hands on her shoulder.

Mrs. Hudson didn't appreciate the tone Sherlock was using nor the fact that he used word guest in plural. As she was pushed away, like always, mrs. Hudson finally snapped and turned rather quickly considering her age, hip and recent events. She would have probably slapped Sebastian, oh yes she had the guts to do it as well, but instead her hand connected with Sherlock's face. It was one thing Mrs Hudson had never ever thought she would do.
    "Sherlock Holmes! Are you telling me what I should do in my own house?! How dare you?! I will have a word with you later, mister," she was indignant and pushed Sherlock, who was not pleased, maybe even bit shocked, not that mrs. Hudson had ever seen that miracle before, gently out of her way as she strutted to face the man who had actually hurt her.

"You owe me an apology, young man, and I'm not leaving until I get proper one", she forced Sebastian to recognise her and the daunting flower dress. Mrs. Hudson, who had been in tricky situations before, knew that it was all bit risky but the years with her husband had tought her something about not keeping her mouth shut. She lowered her voice so that only Sebastian heard, "I got rid of my husband, what makes you think I couldn't get rid of you too, dear?"

((Oh dear, I've been dealing with teens too long. xD Beware of old ladies...))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am

Sherlock's cheek smarted and tingled where Mrs Hudson had slapped it. He was too shocked to be angry and as he rubbed it gently whilst listening to her chastise Sebastian Moran he found himself laughing.

"She's quite right Mr Moran," he chuckled. "She might look like a little old lady but she can be rather formidable when she wants to be."

He approached Sebastian and stood by Mrs Hudson's side. "Plus," he added darkly, "the last man who laid a finger on her got chucked out the window so yes...I really would...apologise."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 am

Sebastian scowled but managed to force a small "Sorry." putting emphasis on the 'S'.

God, he was being told off by an old lady. And to make it worse, Sherlock had interfered and annoyed him again but he wouldn't lose his temper, not this time.

((Being told off by Mrs Hudson... how embarrassing xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 am

John watched the whole scene with an amused smile, he could definitely count on Mrs Hudson to make things right.
    He took advantage of the distraction to move closer to Jim.
    "You see, this place is always rather noisy... and odd things happen all the time... but I will take care of you, and I will protect you... Sebastian will protect you too..."

He motioned to the apartment. "You can stay with us, do you want to?" he asked, looking at the ex criminal's dark eyes.

"You can have my bedroom, I will sleep on the sofa for a while," he explained, smiling slightly. He wasn't used to be so friendly, but seeing Jim like this, it felt like he was a pet who needed lots of attention.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 pm

"Mmhm. Yes. Odd. I see." He bites his lip, focusing on John rather than the angry older woman or Sherlock or Sebastian. He just didn't have enough attention to give to everybody.
    "I...I suppose, I don't...know where else I could go, but I don't...think Sherlock likes me very much."
    Understatement, sweetheart.
    He registers the last bit and waves his hands in protest. "No, no. I'll take...the couch, I can't kick you our of...of your bedroom. Don't do that, it's fine."

((Jim as a pet, the idea is killing me, as is Mrs. Hudson, this is fabulous thank you for doing it guys. xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 am

John laughed a bit, reaching out his hand and patting Jim's knee. "Sherlock doesn't like any one," he commented reassuringly. "So it's nothing to worry about..."
    Sometimes he wondered if Sherlock at least liked him a bit.

He sighed, pushing away unwanted thoughts. "You're just out of the hospital, you need to rest in a bed, I cannot possibly have you sleep on the sofa... just do as I say, I am your doctor now, after all," he said with a grin.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 am

Sherlock shouldered past Sebastian, purposely knocking into him and strolled over to the fireplace where Jim and John were huddled chatting in opposite armchairs.

"Sorry to break up this cosy little scene," he said sarcastically, "but we need to get rid of Mr Moran somehow." Sherlock lowered his voice slightly and leaned in towards John."He naturally doesn't want to leave his boss in the hands of his two worst enemies..."
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Job : Landlady of 221B Baker Street
    Hobbies : Scratch-cards and knitting

Post by Mrs. Hudson Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Sherlock Holmes was actually laughing. It did lift a small stone from Mrs. Hudson's heart and was always lovely to hear some laughter in 221B but Sherlock had deserverd the slap this time but
    she was more than just grateful when Sherlock stood right next to her. The threat which slipped out of his mouth was just adorable. Mrs. Hudson was quite ready to point out that it was not decent way to speak but she changed her mind. It was not worth to ruin delicious scene but she was still bit annoyed because Sherlock was acting like he was the king of the building.
    "Thank you, dear, but next time try to articulate better. You are not a school boy anymore. You know how to speak", she told to Sebastian and that was how she got her little revenge.

Mrs. Hudson was pleased about herself. The obvious tension was not as bad as it had been just a few minutes ago. There was clearly something on going between his boys but it was not the right time to say anything about it. She never did. The sleeping arrangements were always so tricky. She was still refusing to give the spare room and was about to point out that they often slept in a same bed or mattresses with her friends and relatives but it was probably too old fashioned.
    "John, there is probably a camp bed downstairs", she said absend-mindedly pushing Sebastian with her hand. "I think it's better you to go now", she said without looking.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:24 pm

John sighed when Sherlock decided to interrupt again, one really couldn't have a few minutes of peace.
    He looked at Jim.
    "Could you ask Sebastian to come back to visit tomorrow?" he asked him, his hand still on his knee, reassuring. "If you ask him, I am sure he would listen... you see, he is very worried about you, he just wants to know you are fine with us..." he explained slowly, looking at Sherlock then, telling him with his mind that he should wait for Jim's reaction before taunting Sebastian again.
    Sherlock was usually quite good at reading him.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:23 pm

"Oh. Um." Not entirely sure it was his place to order about a man who seemed perfectly capable of killing them all, he faltered, then steeled himself and tried to do as the only person who seemed to have it totally together said. "Mr. Sebastian," He started, voice squeaking a little, "...How do I do this?" He quietly whispered, panicked and whipping around to John for help.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 pm

John placed a hand on the small of Jim's back, trying to be of some sort of support. "You can just be nice about it... tell him you are tired and you want to rest and you will see him when he comes visit tomorrow..." he suggested with a grin.
    They needed Sebastian to leave for things to come back to somehow a normal state. It had been a stressful day and he really needed to have a talk with Sherlock, not to mention to take care of Mrs Hudson's bruises.

(( Oh Jim, you are so cute <3 ))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:51 am

Sebastian stood and stared at Jim expectedly, waiting on what he had been about to say. He almost laughed when Jim called him Mr Sebastian, thinking it was strange to be called something other than a pet name or an insult.
    He felt like coming over to him but kept his distance, thinking it the best thing to do. Especially with John and Sherlock already over sitting with him.

((Awww, you just haven't yet discovered your evil side. I'll be welcoming you back as soon as you have xD))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 am

"Um, I'm, er, tired and I would like to rest and I'll see you when you come back tomorrow?" He parroted in Sebastian's general direction, bright red and hoping desperately that this wouldn't incur anyone's wrath, seemingly a more difficult feat amidst this group of people than it should be. Someone always seemed to be making someone else upset.

((And then we'll probably insert MorMor, totally disregarding the latent Johniarty that seems to be taking place. XD))
    ((I'm adorable. Fuck yeah. XD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:45 am

John just nodded to Jim and then looked at Sebastian expectantly, hoping he would do as he was asked. It was their last chance to get rid of him, because he was rather sure the sniper wouldn't listen to anyone else.

His hand stayed on the younger man's back, as his eyes swiped the room.

(( Johniarty puppy love XDD John will want to kill him if old Jim comes back though >> ))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 am

Sebastian took in the other's words and nodded to show he understood. He slowly made his way over to where Jim was seated--avoiding John's eyes and ignoring him--and kneeled down, dropping his voice.
    "You're doing something really stupid Jim, staying here. But I won't complain. Don't say I didn't warn you though..." he said quickly, low enough so only Jim could hear.
    Sebastian got up again and made his way to the door, giving Jim one last warning look before going back down the stairs again and out the door.

((When is there never MorMor?))
    ((*sobs* Stop taking MY Jim away))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 am

Sherlock stood up from his perched position on the armchair and moved towards the window, making sure he could see Sebastian leaving 221B and getting into a taxi. Once he was satisfied this had been done he turned back round to address John and Jim.

"Well...that simplifies things somewhat..." he smiled, "Just the small matter of the sleeping arrangements now then."

(( Sherlock will not allow Johniarty )).
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 pm

John smiled when Sebastian left, relaxing considerably. Thank God!
    "Good job, Jim," he said, wrapping an arm around the man's shoulder and messing his hair a bit. Ah, the old Jim would probably kill him on sight for touching his hair, but this Jim didn't seem to care much about clothes and style.

"Jim can have my bed," he said when Sherlock came closer to talk about sleeping arrangements. "I'll have the sofa..."

((Hey, I ship MorMor too, would never cockblock! Johniarty puppy love is definitely platonic <3 But I will take advantage of Jim to make Sherlock jealous until he chains John to the bed and has his wicked way with him *grins* Jim, do help! XD ))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:08 pm

"I really, um... Please, I'll take the sofa." He protested again, "I'm the, er, guest, and besides, I think I might...well...owe you?"
    Silence falls.
    "I mean, you've been really, really kind, you know, and...well, from what I've heard of Jim--of me--I really didn't...well, don't....deserve that. I can't kick you out of your bed as well."

((SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING PLAN. You get to make Sherlock jealous, I get to make Seb jealous. Win-win.))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Sherlock visibly shuddered at the sight of John's arm snaking round Jim's shoulder and ruffling his hair. What was he doing?

"God I think you should start seeing your psychotherapist again..." he muttered under his breath, but not really caring if John heard him or not. And giving up his own bed too? His flatmate's selflessness and generosity was completely baffling. John really did view Jim as a completely different person now, he realised. Sherlock still found it hard to forget the connection, especially when Jim kept saying little things to remind him, obviously his subconscious mind permeating his conscious one somehow.

"Yes," he nodded smiling and approached Jim slowly, towering over him by the fireplace. "You owe us." He stared into Jim's face, searching. He could tell John was looking annoyed at him so he stopped it and turned away, sighing.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 pm

"You just got discharged, I am not having you on the sofa... don't worry, Jim, I promised I was going to take care of you, and I will," he said and squeezed his shoulders a bit before letting go.

He heard Sherlock's muttered expression and he did not like it, but what was he supposed to say? Apparently the detective was not able to act when it came to Jim.
    It was understandable, considering what he had done to them.

"My bed is big enough for the both of us, so if it turns out I can't sleep on the sofa, we'll just share," he said with a wink, and if he directed that at Sherlock, well, it wasn't his fault. He had no idea why the detective wanted Jim to come back anyway... but if it was what he thought it was, oh, he was going to be very very angry.

(( It's a plan!! ))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

"Ugh, don't be preposterous! You're...sick." scoffed Sherlock in disgust. "I'm going to my room." He grabbed his violin and bow off the table and stalked off to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

Once in his bedroom he smirked and began to play a tune by Bach, the same melody he'd played the day Jim Moriarty came for tea. Did he really want Jim to regain his memories? Sherlock knew it was a bad idea but he couldn't help himself...it would after all, give him the chance to beat him all over again...
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed May 02, 2012 6:55 am

He's definitely missed something here.
    Violin music plays from the direction Sherlock's vanished to, the same tune that's been playing in his head since he arrived. Drawn to it, "What is that?" He asks, gravitating towards the hall, "Bach?" The name comes to his head and he says it, before he can stop himself.

((Sherlock, tell us if we're being boring and I'll give Jim a bit of a snap. xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 am

John's face lost all friendliness when Jim started moving towards the music, recognition clear on his face. He was following close, ready to react if anything seemed out of the ordinary.

"Yes, it's Bach, Sherlock plays the violin," he muttered and motioned to the stairs. "Let me show you where you will sleep, Jim... don't mind Sherlock, I'll have a word with him in a few..." he said, and God, he was so angry, he wanted to slap the detective, he was the sick one?

((I thought you didn't want Jim to go back to his old self? Did I understood wrong? >> btw, don't forget the plan >> ))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed May 02, 2012 7:26 pm

(( yus, Sherlock secretly misses psychopathic Jim...anyway just ignore me, someone else's turn, Sherlock is still playing violin ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content