BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+2
Sherlock Holmes
JimMoriarty
6 posters

Braindamaged!Jim

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Braindamaged!Jim - Page 6 Empty Re: Braindamaged!Jim

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 pm

John groaned, if he didn't know better he would think Sherlock was happy Jim remembered something. He walked towards the detective, his voice lowering in tone, so he could speak to him only.

"Sherlock, even if he remembered, don't you think it'd be better if Sebastian wasn't aware of it?" he hissed, his eyes intent on Sherlock's face. "We need to get him out of here," he insisted, frowning a bit.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 am

Jim took the seat Sherlock pointed to, trying not to look too frightened of being so close to him. He thought he saw John smirk and Sherlock look disappointed.
    The other man in the room seemed torn between frustration and anger.
    What in god's name had he gotten into?
    Why couldn't waking up from a coma be simple?

((HA HA FOILED YOUR EVIL PLANS.))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 am

(( Oooh clever you!! ))

Sherlock frowned slightly. The experiment hadn't worked. Perhaps John was right after all. He really didn't remember.

"Would you....would you like a cup of tea?" he asked hesitantly, wondering if there was anything at all that would trigger his memories. Sherlock knew he was playing a dangerous game but somehow he couldn't stop himself. Despite of everything that had gone on, there was a part of him that /wanted/ Jim Moriarty back. Life was never boring when Jim Moriarty was around. There was always something fun going on, something exciting, something life threatening. Crime just wasn't the same without him. Stop it. He cursed himself. Stop thinking that way. Sherlock forced himself to remember what Moriarty had done to him. To John. But that only made it worse. Sherlock wanted his revenge. But what good was revenge if the other person didn't remember anything.

His emotions were causing a huge conflict inside him, making it difficult to focus on anything else. He vaguely heard John trying to communicate with him, but the words just merged into an annoying babble like when he was trying to tell him about his latest girlfriend.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 am

John's eyes were fixed on Sherlock, but the man was definitely not there, he was lost in thoughts John could not read. "God, Sherlock, you are impossible," he protested, turning around and walking towards the kitchen with an irritated strut.
    Sometimes he really hated how Sherlock zoned him out, he just wouldn't listen, thinking John couldn't add anything to the equation.

He put the kettle on, even though no one had agreed to tea yet. He needed a cup of tea, that was sure.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 am

"Um, yes. Tea would, um, be nice."
    He had the feeling something had passed between them but couldn't put a finger on it.
    He tapped his fingers on the arm of the chair he was sitting in, a nervous twitch he couldn't help. The tattoo they beat out almost seemed familiar.
    His eyes scanned the room, desperately trying to avoid Sherlock's and Sebastian's, as John was now out of range.
    "Is that, er, a skull?" He asked, attempting to break the tension that seemed almost palpable.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 am

Sherlock snapped out of his thought process at the mention of the word skull. He followed Jim's gaze.

"Ahh yes," he smiled and approached the mantlepiece, tapping the skull affectionately. "A friend of mine. Do you like skulls Jim?"

Sherlock could feel John's eyes glaring at him from the kitchen. He refused to look.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 am

"A...friend, of yours?" He stammers, "Do you, d'you mean it was a friend of yours... or, um, it is a friend of yours or... um." He wasn't quite sure what to say about that.
    He registered the second question.
    I prefer them crushed. Like his on the ground at St. Bart's. Tell him.
    "No...not...I don't know?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 am

Sebastian paced back and forth quietly, trying to calm himself down. Nothing was helping. He was arguing with the voice in his head, muttering under his breath at times. Even his mind couldn't make itself up.
    Tell Jim everything. He'll remember, he has to.
    But John said-
    Who cares what he said? Make. Him. Remember.
    It won't work.
    Yes it will. Or kill Sherlock, he's getting in the way.

Sebastian felt like he was going insane. This wasn't right. He avoided all eye contact, listening to the babble in the background of the others over the screaming voice in his head.

((Nasty voices in my head, going to kill you all. Mwahahaha!))
    ((Jim! Get back in the slash and LOVE ME!))

JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 am

He realizes after more silence that attempts to cut through the tension are futile.
    I'm giving you things to say, you cretin. You're simply ignoring me.
    Instead he stirs uncomfortable in his seat, shrinking into the cushions and looking at his knees.

((Yes sir.))
    ((role reversal lol?))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 pm

John took that time to settle a mug of steaming tea in front of Jim, he decided to serve him first because he was the only one he wasn't angry at at the moment.
    "Here, drink a bit of this," he said with a grin, before he moved to get his own.

Another two mugs were ready on the counter, but he didn't bother moving them, if Sherlock wanted his share, he could very much take it by himself.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Sherlock's eyes were still trained on Jim, intently searching his face for any signs of recognition. He watched as John brought through the tea, gave a mug to Jim, then he held out his hand expectantly for John to hand him his own tea. He heard a clatter on the table and looked down. The mug was on the table. Not in his hand. He glanced up at John with a slight frown. What was the matter with him?

Slightly annoyed by this turn of events, Sherlock bent down and picked up the tea, taking a sip, then moved to stand near John and Sebastian, slightly out of earshot of Jim.

"We need to decide what we're going to do with him," he snapped, before adding scornfully to John, "I suppose you want him to sleep in your room seeing how you love him so much." He knew he was being childish but he didn't really care.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 am

"He needs a place to stay and someone who can take care of him, as much as you care for him, Sebastian, I don't think you are able to do that... he is like a child, and he is scared," he commented, his eyes moving back to the detective when he spoke again, and the groan came out automatic.

Sherlock's petulant remark only succeeded in annoying John even more, anger flashed in his eyes for a moment, but he just smiled. "I wouldn't mind him sleeping in my bed, Sherlock, there is no problem," he commented, knowing it would annoy his friend further.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

He went to pick up the teacup and realized that the handle was on the wrong side. He turned around the cup, feeling a bit left out of the conversation that seemed to be taking place out of his hearing range. Sherlock and John seemed to be passing a thread of conversation back and forth, until John angrily whispered something that made both of the others do a double-take.
    Unsure of whether to call out or somehow remind them that he was here, he looked at the room again, closer this time. It really was...very familiar. Then again, he'd apparently been here before--more than once, if the nasty voice was correct.

((Ooh, sparks fly. Sweet. <3))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Sherlock pulled a face at John, feeling a flash of unexplained emotion shoot across his chest, followed quickly by anger and bitterness.

"In your bed?" he scoffed. "I suppose you'll be wanting to bloody marry him next. And y'know what? Fine. You and Sebastian can fight over who loves him the most. I don't care!"

Sherlock turned his back and went off in a huff to stand by the window and stare out onto the street.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 pm

((Allow me to express my love for you all. Mild Johnlock yes.))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:24 am

Sherlock's annoyance only served to feed John's, he felt all his muscles tense when he processed the words, and he couldn't believe the clear jealousy he could spot in them.
    What was Sherlock really going on about? He couldn't possibly think he liked Jim that way. It was ridiculous!

He looked at him move towards the window, restraining himself from shouting something just as silly.

He turned to Sebastian again, shaking his head. "Don't bother to take into consideration what Sherlock just said, he's completely out of line," he looked back at Jim. "I am a doctor, and I feel sorry for the person Jim is now, I want to help him, but that is all there is, I am not going to take advantage of that!"

He took in a deep breath. "One thing is sure though, Jim needs help... so you either decide to help or you leave now... Jim will never be what you want him to be again, you have to deal with it," he warned him, leaving him to muse.

He walked back towards the coffee table, sitting beside Jim and finally taking his own cup in his hand. "You alright?" he asked the ex consulting criminal, he was trying to sound concerned, but the truth was that he was looking at Sherlock out of the corner of his eye.

((I should take it as my calling in life to put Johnlock everywhere... how angry would you be Becky, if I seduced all your Sherlocks?))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 am

Sebastian glared at John as he spoke to him, only having calmed down a bit and he could already feel the anger boiling up again. Maybe he hated John more than he hated Sherlock now.

"I'm not going anywhere." he said through gritted teeth, clenching and unclenching his fists over and over.

He had completely ignored what Sherlock had said, feeling just as annoyed and possibly as jealous as he was. Sebastian kept his eyes focused on the wall, staring at the big yellow smiley face that just randomly happened to be there. God, this place was so weird.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:08 am

"I'm, yes. Fine. I'm fine." He replies, turning red and realizing he'd probably been staring at the three of them. "I'm just, I feel odd, like I've been here before and I guess I have been here before but it feels like there's an...or..." He's babbling and not making much sense, but he wants the smell of apples and the violin music in his ears explained.

((There is so much gay in this room right now. *facepalm*))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 am

(( I know, it's quite ridiculous. I refuse to submit to Johnlock!!! *fails* ))

Sherlock gazed out of the window, pretending to be uninterested, but his ears were straining to hear the conversation between John and Sebastian. He heard Sebastian say he had no intentions of going anywhere, then watched out the corner of his eye as John went to sit down next to Jim and spoke to him kindly.

The whole situation was beginning to infuriate him. He wanted to just scream and tell everyone to get out. He could tell that John was looking at him and as it always did when John disapproved, it made him feel quite self conscious about his behaviour and mannerisms.

He sighed and decided to try one more time to be civil and polite, if only for John's sake. He walked over to John's armchair and perched himself on the arm, giving a brief smile to Jim, then he spoke to John quietly.

"Sebastian says he's not going anywhere....please don't tell me you're thinking of moving him in too? Oooh hang on, brainwave. Perhaps they could take the basement flat...seeing as Jim's been there before anyway." He bit is lip, realising he'd just done it again. He couldn't help himself.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 am

"Um, would you mind telling me what exactly happened the last time I was here?" He says quietly, fidgeting again and looking at all three of them in turn. "There's...were there apples? And something about a key."
    Silence falls heavy in the room and he wonders if he's made a misstep, touched on a topic that he shouldn't have.
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Job : Landlady of 221B Baker Street
    Hobbies : Scratch-cards and knitting

Post by Mrs. Hudson Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 am

It was time to cut the scene and conversation. Little lady in her flower dress had listened carefully for a few minutes and it was quite enough. Her house, her rules.

”Oh, Sherlock. You can’t just start handing out my rooms”, Mrs. Hudson scolded his tenant sounding a bit shaky but determined. She looked fine enough, bit pale and her lips were pressed tightly together. Old lady was more furious than scared. She wasn’t surprised that no one had noticed her yet or at least no one had said anything. Apparently she was not important anymore but that was about to change.

“You! You should learn some manners young man! I don’t want you under my roof until you know how to treat older people with respect!” She pointed her bony finger towards Sebastian gathering all her strength not to tremble. Yes, her body was stiff and aching but that was nothing new. Mrs. Hudson was not a fragile woman. Actually she wanted all of them out of her house but unfortunately that was not possible.

“I would not have thought that you John from all the people would just agree to take a stray in without thinking it through”, she told John with a sweet voice and looked the man sitting with a cup of tea in his hand. “No offence, dear, but I don’t trust you either”, old lady told Jim putting her hands on her hips and giving the best scowl to each and everyone. This was not how people would treat her in her own house, not in a million years.

((Just couldn't resist anymore! (x ))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:31 am

As Mrs Hudson appeared out of nowhere and started accusing him, he simply stood and stared at her speechless. Sebastian raised an eyebrow, hardly believing what he was hearing.

Learn some manners blah blah treat older people with respect blah blah blah. Didn't she know he didn't care?

"Get a grip." he said, rolling his eyes and staring back at the wall. "Maybe you'd be better off back in the closet where you belong." he added with a malicious grin, turning his back on their landlady.

((This suddenly became more entertaining xD Welcome!))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 am

"I-in the closet?" He choked out, "Why was she in the...closet?" He shrank back into the chair again, questions unanswered and suddenly in fear of his life again. Was everything like this before? How had he possibly managed to function?

((Everything just became fabulous. xD))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 am

"I was... joking. Don't worry." he said hastily, not having realised he was speaking quite loudly. Well, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Scaring Jim again definitely wasn't an option. Or creeping him out at the least.

((I feel like I'm being told off by my mother xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:44 am

John frowned when Sherlock moved closer, he was expecting another one of his petulant attacks, but instead he realized the detective was actually reasonable again.
    "I don't think it's a good idea to keep them together at all, Sherlock... we have no way of controlling them that way... I think Moran should just go... he can come visit if he behaves, but that is all," he said, before they were interrupted by Mrs Hudson.

John stared at her speechless for a long moment, of all people, he didn't think she would have anything to do against giving shelter to someone needy.
    He reached out his hand, placing it on Jim's arm reassuringly, "No one is going to hurt you, Jim, don't worry," he said, before blue eyes turned towards the old lady. "I appreciate your concern, but Jim is our guest, Mrs Hudson..."

((ah, you say you refuse to submit to Johnlock??? Well, it's pretty much like you just dared me, my dear! ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content