BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+2
Sherlock Holmes
JimMoriarty
6 posters

Braindamaged!Jim

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Braindamaged!Jim - Page 8 Empty Re: Braindamaged!Jim

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 02, 2012 10:13 pm

((I know you do XDD it's not so secret >> and John is going to have a row about it, I meant the person who plays Jim, I thought she wanted him to stay brain damaged >> she implied at the beginning that he was never going to be the same again >>))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Thu May 03, 2012 6:14 am

((Oh, no, he won't. I've totally broken him. XD))
    ((I'm just saying I can give him another little moment or two of clarity, or have him say something really, really Jimlike. And not realize it.xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 03, 2012 7:48 am

((Cool~~ he will be John's pet forevahhh! XDD ))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

(( No way. Sherlock will not allow it....totally forgotten whose turn it is now btw ))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 03, 2012 9:17 am

((Stop stealing my boyfriend John!))
    ((Just had to interrupt xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 am

((Oh Sebby, I would never! It's just completely platonic puppy love... John has absolutely no naughty intentions... unless you want him to have naughty intentions? O.O ))

((I think it's Jim's turn, cause they are going to John's room... so John can leave him there and go to Sherlock's room and yell at him ^^ ))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 am

"Um..." He contemplates putting up another protest at stealing John's room, but he's a bit distracted by the so-familiar music and the general feel of the place and all the information his brain seems to be failing to adequately take in. "Oh, yes. He's very...very good, yes. Um. How long has he been playing?"

((Whoops, look at me replying to things on time. Finals are starting up. Sorry. xD))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 04, 2012 8:43 am

"I have no idea, maybe all his life... At least for as long as I've known him," he said with a grin, gently pushing Jim towards his room.

"Make yourself at home... I will empty a bit of space in the wardrobe for you tomorrow... Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" He asked without thinking, his mind already thinking ahead at what he wanted to yell at Sherlock.

(no worries Smile )
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

"I'm...I've no clothes, really, wardrobe's not necessary. And no, no, I'm fine." He says, although he really is...starving, really. But he just...well, it seems as though he's probably put these lot of people through enough. "Thank you for this again," He adds, unsure as to whether he's said it already or not, "Sorry about... this..." Lamely, he trails off.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 am

John finally focused on the man in front of him, putting Sherlock at the back of his head was never an easy task, but he managed it. "You can use my clothes," he said with a grin. "They are not much, but I don't think Sherlock would like it if you pranced around naked," he joked, even though he did wonder if the detective had a thing for his old enemy. His obsession with having him remember did seem to run a bit too deep.

"We will go shopping for clothes and such soon..." he reassured, and took out a pair of pajamas he didn't use any more. He was rather sure they were Sherlock's Christmas present from four years ago, but they were way too stylish for him. He gave them to Jim and placed a hand on the young man's shoulder. "Don't apologize. It's all good. You sure you don't want anything to eat? You can get changed and join me in the kitchen in a few... I am going to eat something as soon as I am done discussing a few things with Sherlock... it's been a long day and I am starving..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed May 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Sherlock stopped playing his violin when he heard the soft sound of voices out on the corridor. He rested the instrument down on the bed and walked towards the door. He leaned his ear against it, listening carefully to what was going on.

He could just about make out John asking Jim if he wanted something to eat. Ugh. When was the last time John asked him if he wanted something to eat? He knew he never said yes but that was hardly the point. He quickly ran to the window when he heard John's feet outside his door.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 am

"I'm...I suppose something to eat wouldn't...go amiss. And yes, sorry about...I was about to apologize for apologizing, that's silly, isn't it?" He gives a nervous giggle and takes the pajamas he's handed. They don't look like something John would wear, although he hasn't got much information on what John does wear to really make that assumption. He gets a vague feeling that the army doctor's not a silk person.
    It's odd how he knows that the clothing he's holding is silk.
    In the living room, the sounds of the violin cease abruptly, with a short jerk as the last noise, as though the person playing it is angry--Sherlock doesn't seem to like him very much. Although, if everything he's heard is true, he's not exactly given him reason to.

((I AM SO SORRY.))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 am

((I am sooooo sorry for interrupting but I just saw this and JIM! YOU'RE BACK OMG ASDFGHJKL; I. MISSED. YOU!))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 am

((NO I MISSED YOU TOO))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 pm

John smiled at him in reassurance, "Just get changed, and take a shower if you want, I'll see you in the kitchen in a few," he suggested and made to leave the room. He really needed to talk to Sherlock, because this childish behavior was not going to help anyone.

Once he was outside Sherlock's door he knocked on it and waited a few seconds before he made his way inside.
    "Are you done?" he asked, looking at him impatiently.

((Welcome back))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 am

Sherlock heard John knocking on his door. He hurriedly picked up the violin again and began to play, acting like he'd not just been listening to their conversation. He glanced across slightly as John came in.

"Am I done?" he repeated John's question, then answered, "No, there's two more verses yet," before turning back to face the wall smirking to himself, knowing that wasn't what John meant.

Then suddenly he stopped playing and spun round, pointing his violin bow at John accusingly. "Are you done flirting with your new boyfriend? Would you prefer it if I went out? Gave you two some time alone?"
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 am

((I'll let you two go at it for a bit, but I'm so, so sorry about the absence.))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 am

John rolled his eyes at Sherlock's reply, sometimes the detective could be frustrating in the least, sometimes he just wanted to push him against the wall and- he stopped his thoughts, blinking, well, that was definitely not something he wanted to think about right now.

His thought tuning back to reality as Sherlock turned on him and started accusing him of... flirting? That was just bloody precious, especially coming from the person who wanted to get the old Jim back!

"Well, I did not know flirting was not allowed here, Sherlock," he teased him, unwilling to give up. "You have to admit that when Jim is nice, he is quite good looking," he added, and walked closer.

"So no, I am not done, I imagine I will be when we'll sleep together tonight," he added finally with a smirk. He knew he was an horrible actor, and he did not mean one word of what he had just said, but the temptation to play with Sherlock's stupid jealousy was too strong.

((Don't worry dear, it happens to all of us ))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 am

((Sherlock
    Sherlock you done just got told
    I am the other woman
    Yeeeeeah))

((I should stop commenting on this now))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 am

Sherlock glared at John through furrowed brows, then hurled his violin bow down on the floor in a temper tantrum, taking a few steps towards his flatmate angrily. He felt his hand clenching up into a fist, inexplicably getting the urge to punch John.

He finally snapped when John suggested he might sleep with Jim. He grabbed his friend by the scruff of his jumper and slammed his back hard against the wall, lifting him up slightly off his feet.

"Don't you dare," he growled. "Don't you dare do that."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:15 am

John's eyes widened when the violin bow flew to the floor, he hadn't expected Sherlock to react like that, he didn't think he had ever seen him this angry and for a moment he regretted what he had just said.

The other's over the top reaction only added to his own frustration though, especially when he was slammed into the wall, chills running up and down his now sore back.
    "Jesus Christ, Sherlock," he snapped, his eyes narrowing in anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Let me go!" he grabbed the other's wrists, trying to pull them off him.
    "If I wanted to fuck Jim, it would be none of your bloody business! If you want him so much, you should try and get him!" he snapped, his own jealousy flaring up now.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 am

Sherlock struggled with John for a moment, refusing to let go, staring him down, then he stepped back and released him from the wall, turning his back and walking away, beginning to pace.

He quickly realised he shouldn't have lashed out like that. He felt...well, a little bit guilty, and assumed it would be reasonable for him to apologise right now. Sherlock stopped pacing and looked at John.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly and with great effort. "I just...I just don't want you to get too close to him. No matter what he's like now, he's still dangerous. And...and y'know...you're not...you're not his bloody boyfriend," he huffed, unable to stop himself feeling angry again.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:06 pm

John nervously straightened his clothes once Sherlock let go of him, and he had to keep his thoughts at bay for a long moment after the detective walked away.
    The apology made his eyebrow shoot up in surprise, he couldn't even remember the last time Sherlock apologized.

"I am just trying to be nice, you dumbass, he is hurt and alone, he needs help... it's pity, don't you get it?" He said and walked closer. "I am not his boyfriend, and I will never be, I am not even attracted to him... I was just messing with you, I thought it was obvious I would never take advantage of him..." He looked at Sherlock suspiciously. "Had no idea you were the jealous type."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Sherlock kept his back towards John but gradually began to calm down as he was speaking, feeling the anger slip away slowly. He sighed shakily and turned around.

"OK...that all sounds...fine. Just be careful," he insisted, then frowned at John's last remark. He folded his arms defensively. "I'm not jealous," he spat, "That's absurd. Why would I be jealous?" Then he swiftly changed the subject to, "Do you think if I keep pushing him he'll remember things?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:33 am

"Be careful of what? You think he would jump me?" He joked with a laugh, Sherlock was being silly. "I am always careful Sherlock, so careful that there is only one person in this world that I trust," he muttered, looking at him pointedly.

"You were epically jealous, Sherlock, you almost punched me because I talked about the /possibility/ of being with Jim... What I don't understand is what you were jealous of... Is it just that you don't want me to give attention to a man that is not you? Or is it really that you want Jim for yourself? Because after all that happened, it'd be quite sick if you were attracted to him..."

He frowned: "No, from what I can tell, no... maybe he will remember a few things, but it will be a miracle if he learns how to write again, let alone live on his own... part of his brain is missing Sherlock... he's innocent now, remembering would only hurt him."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content